Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

What's That Sin That Prevents You From Coming To Christ? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's That Sin That Prevents You From Coming To Christ? (9370 Views)

Unforgiveness: One Subtle Sin That Would Take Many Christians To Hell / The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. / It Is Only One Sin That Sends People To Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Sin That Prevents You From Coming To Christ? by SHOCK7(m): 7:14am On Jan 04, 2021
Nuttella:
No sin.
What do you mean, u don't have any weakness?
Re: What's That Sin That Prevents You From Coming To Christ? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 04, 2021
SHOCK7:

What do you mean, u don't have any weakness?
It says sin that prevent you from coming to Christ, that is a sin that you can't seem to stop, an addictive sin.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Sin That Prevents You From Coming To Christ? by UgoFly: 10:43am On Jan 04, 2021
GofuckYourself:

You don't have any idea my friend
wink
That's why I am asking you na. Tell me pls
Re: What's That Sin That Prevents You From Coming To Christ? by Gilbertkwabena(m): 9:43am On Jan 06, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
The sin that keep you from coming to Christ.

Really?That means knowledge is a sin and ignorance is righteousness if am right?

My extended knowledge about the Bible and history is what prevents me from joining the class of ignorant ppl in religion. I know how Jesus was created nd how the Bible was written, I also know many of the characters mentioned in the Bible never existed nd almost 90% of all the event mentioned never occurred. Adam or eve were not the first human neither did Moses or Abraham etc existed... they're all fabricated. If you claim they do exist... u can prove me wrong by showing just 1,only 1 evidence of them.
Re: What's That Sin That Prevents You From Coming To Christ? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:25am On Jan 07, 2021
Gilbertkwabena:

Really?That means knowledge is a sin and ignorance is righteousness if am right?

My extended knowledge about the Bible and history is what prevents me from joining the class of ignorant ppl in religion. I know how Jesus was created nd how the Bible was written, I also know many of the characters mentioned in the Bible never existed nd almost 90% of all the event mentioned never occurred. Adam or eve were not the first human neither did Moses or Abraham etc existed... they're all fabricated. If you claim they do exist... u can prove me wrong by showing just 1,only 1 evidence of them.
The worse thing that can happen to anyone in life is to be ignorant of the Truth but still believe that they have knowledge.

You can keep basking in the figments of your imagination, but that wouldn't change the fact that you lack true knowledge!

God bless.
Re: What's That Sin That Prevents You From Coming To Christ? by Gilbertkwabena(m): 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
The worse thing that can happen to anyone in life is to be ignorant of the Truth but still believe that they have knowledge.

You can keep basking in the figments of your imagination, but that wouldn't change the fact that you lack true knowledge!

God bless.

Have you checked what you wrote and see how much it applies to you?

You of all people made use of a word which betrays you. You said am ignorant of the *TRUTH* lols.mm I wonder if you know the meaning of truth...let me help you.

Truth is the a True facts, genuine depiction or statements of reality. Key to Note are Facts and Reality. These two words are not meant for religious followers... do you even know why they said you should belief? Its bcuz u don't have a fact, you don't know so ure asked to belief (check out the meaning of belief urself). If you know something, there would be no need to belief in it... you already know. Lol.

Reality and history has proven that the book you call Bible is nothing but nonsense nd lies. If not, it shouldn't have been difficult to provide an evidence to support your claims but of cuz ure unable to... you ride on blindly as always.

Let me give you two open facts that shows ur book is based on fiction nd lies.... Your boom said Adam nd eve are the first creation of ur god, according to d book... they're both 6,000years old but Egyptian(Kemet) has documents of their history upto 12,000years ago with numerous evidences to back the history... In the Egyptian history, we saw that there was no Joseph or Moses event the Bible claim lived there nd became prime minister nd d other led isrealites out.. Facts and evidences don't lie... never for once has ur Bible supported any of its claims with facts or evidence...its always on blind believe so if anyone would talk of lack of knowledge it shouldn't be someone like you who is blind to facts nd follow fiction.

If you have proof to discredit my writing post it nd let ppl read... Tell us under which king in Egypt was Joseph made prime minister(2nd highest to pharoah), tell us the name of the Pharoah ruling when Moses supposedly Israelite to promise land. I will be waiting since you claim you have knowledge nd I don't...lol
Re: What's That Sin That Prevents You From Coming To Christ? by azammi(m): 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
Lust and masturbation
Re: What's That Sin That Prevents You From Coming To Christ? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:41am On Feb 09, 2021
azammi:
Lust and masturbation
It's well bro. Don't give up. Keep striving to overcome it and you eventually would. I'm praying for you.

God bless.
Re: What's That Sin That Prevents You From Coming To Christ? by azammi(m): 9:54am On Feb 09, 2021
Thanks a lot
jesusjnr2020:
It's well bro. Don't give up. Keep striving to overcome it and you eventually would. I'm praying for you.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: What's That Sin That Prevents You From Coming To Christ? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
AntiChristian:
I'm just not interested and will never be till I die. Aamin.

Who beg you to come, abi den force you nii? Omo Eru yii

1 Like

Re: What's That Sin That Prevents You From Coming To Christ? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:58am On Feb 13, 2021
Nuttella:
No sin.
Lol! You're already in Christ already. I meant beforehand. When you were still in the world.

God bless.
Re: What's That Sin That Prevents You From Coming To Christ? by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 13, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! You're already in Christ already. I meant beforehand. When you were still in the world.

God bless.
When I was in the world, the only sin that held me down is fornication and masturbation. Then I don't steal, I dont commit adultery and other evil. Sexual demons really dealt with me.

1 Like

Re: What's That Sin That Prevents You From Coming To Christ? by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nuttella:
When I was in the world, the only sin that held me down is fornication and masturbation. Then I don't steal, I dont commit adultery and other evil. Sexual demons really dealt with me.
Hmm...

Same here with both issues, so thank God for taking us from that point to the point we are today where both no longer hold us bound. Thanks for sharing and God bless.
Re: What's That Sin That Prevents You From Coming To Christ? by azammi(m): 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tell me how u went bout it , I need to follow
jesusjnr2020:
Hmm...

Same here with both issues, so thank God for taking us from that point to the point we are today where both no longer hold us bound. Thanks for sharing and God bless.
Re: What's That Sin That Prevents You From Coming To Christ? by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:05am On Feb 14, 2021
azammi:
Tell me how u went bout it , I need to follow
With what I've observed from those who have had such issues in the past, the time it takes to completely overcome such differ from person to person. Some it's instantaneous, for some others it takes much longer. For me it wasn't instantaneous but took quite a while before I could. I had several setbacks but I was determined hence I didn't give up but kept earnestly asking God to deliver me from it, which eventually He did.

Hence I would ask you to do likewise even if doesn't happen quickly for you but also delays, keep pushing for it and don't stop until you get it, and you eventually would.

Matthew 5:6 (KJV)

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

You're on the right path with your fastings, if that's is done on the basis of the obedience of God's Word, because obedience the main essence of prayer and fasting.

I am already praying for you, and I expect to hear you testify soon just like we're doing today.

God bless.
Re: What's That Sin That Prevents You From Coming To Christ? by azammi(m): 11:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
Amen
jesusjnr2020:
With what I've observed from those who have had such issues in the past, the time it takes to completely overcome such differ from person to person. Some it's instantaneous, for some others it takes much longer. For me it wasn't instantaneous but took quite a while before I could. I had several setbacks but I was determined hence I didn't give up but kept earnestly asking God to deliver me from it, which eventually He did.

Hence I would ask you to do likewise even if doesn't happen quickly for you but also delays, keep pushing for it and don't stop until you get it, and you eventually would.

Matthew 5:6 (KJV)

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

You're on the right path with your fastings, if that's is done on the basis of the obedience of God's Word, because obedience the main essence of prayer and fasting.

I am already praying for you, and I expect to hear you testify soon just like we're doing today.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: What's That Sin That Prevents You From Coming To Christ? by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:02am On Feb 15, 2021
Always82:
my is poverty and women.
Can you explain what you mean by poverty?
Re: What's That Sin That Prevents You From Coming To Christ? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:43am On Mar 18, 2021
StephenAtir:
Unbelief
Ask God to help your unbelief.
Re: What's That Sin That Prevents You From Coming To Christ? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:40am On Apr 07, 2021
Kentuforchrist:
Mine is masturbation
God is able to deliver you.
Re: What's That Sin That Prevents You From Coming To Christ? by Kobojunkiee: 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
chatinent:
We are sinful by nature.
You only need to draw close to God first and watch God draw close to you. (James 4: 8 ).
We are not sinful by nature but by choice. Sin is disobedience so for one to live free from sin is for one to choice obedience instead of disobedience- a choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Real History Of Christianity - Was The Crucifixion A Hoax? / When Last Did Your Pastor Preach About Eternity? / Question: "How Can I Live A Holy Life?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.