Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

What God Showed Me About President Buhari, 2023 Elections, Next President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What God Showed Me About President Buhari, 2023 Elections, Next President (499 Views)

Buhari: 2023 Elections Will Be Devoid Of Any "Wuruwuru" / Man Rocks Buhari 2023 T-shirt (Photo) / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What God Showed Me About President Buhari, 2023 Elections, Next President by OptimistSky(m): 7:50am On Jan 03, 2021
The founder and General Overseer of God’s Anointed and Blessed Church International, Pastor Toye Ebijomore, has released his prophecies concerning Nigeria for the New Year.

According to the Pastor, God reaffirmed to him that the birth of the new Nigeria will be in 2021.

“Then, I saw the Lord passed through the National Assembly, Aso Villa, and the judicial house of Nigeria for rearrangements,” he said in a series of prophecies he made this available on Saturday.

https://optimistsky.com/what-god-showed-me-about-president-buhari-2023-elections-next-president-prophet-ebijomore/
Re: What God Showed Me About President Buhari, 2023 Elections, Next President by chatinent: 7:51am On Jan 03, 2021
Where did God show you?
Re: What God Showed Me About President Buhari, 2023 Elections, Next President by HelpYourself(m): 8:04am On Jan 03, 2021
[s]
OptimistSky:
The founder and General Overseer of God’s Anointed and Blessed Church International, Pastor Toye Ebijomore, has released his prophecies concerning Nigeria for the New Year.

According to the Pastor, God reaffirmed to him that the birth of the new Nigeria will be in 2021.

“Then, I saw the Lord passed through the National Assembly, Aso Villa, and the judicial house of Nigeria for rearrangements,” he said in a series of prophecies he made this available on Saturday.

https://optimistsky.com/what-god-showed-me-about-president-buhari-2023-elections-next-president-prophet-ebijomore/
[/s]

More spiritual conmen

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Teachers Union Warns Against Reopening Of Schools / . / Nigeria Needs RUGA Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.