Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (505 Views)

Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court / Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps A Man In His Hometown In Mubi Adamawa (Video) / RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 5:05am On Jan 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: . by Nairalandwizerd(m): 5:08am On Jan 07, 2021
Honeybum:
This is the voice of a man crying in this wilderness, saying, O God send me a financial helper.

I created this account for this sole purpose of seeking financial help, and I have also share this on other part of nairaland. Those who care to read this may find it repulsive but I am doing it as a broken man with pure heart.

What I wrote here has nothing to do with scam. If I want to use this means for scamming anyone I will not be in nairaland: The reality is that Evil is done only by evil people. Like I said I am only sharing this as a humble and broken soul who genuinely seek help.

I don't smoke
I don't drink
I am very healthy
My hands and legs are complete but life experience has thought me that, even if you are a the most hard working person and you have 10 hands. You can never calm the storms (trials) in your life. The waves of the storm of life can also sweep you to a different direction

Years of unfavorable circumstances, like a circles of event took me out from my home town to a small village that can destroy or silent my potential.

Things became so difficult that I do not have a place of my own to lay my head. I have some little money and I wanted to rent the lowest apartment no man would ever want in his life, but yet I still have little.

It got to the extreame point that someone advice me why don't you seek help from the church. I felt it was a good idea and I decided to look for 4 church pastors that are doing well financially. Oh God, I wish I never went to any pastor for financial help. One of them even vibrated at me. In fact, I was the last person these men wanted to meet in their life. From their attitude I sense that, they wanted to meet a person who will come to sow seed and not someone who came to beg them for money. Two of them even told me that they don't have any money to help me with even though they have build their own house and have cars. My intention of going to them is to asked for little help as a homeless person. For the first time in my life I started doubting Christianity even though God is so real. I began to see all pastors in a different light even though there are some goods ones out there.

Because I could not afford any apartment in my home town and the pressure was so much that I moved to a village that can even destroy the potential of any person.

With humility I decide to do menial jobs and I went every where I could to find work, but it is as if the whole country is occupied. All the places I went to for menial work are all occupied.

I decided to look for concretes work. I search for concretes work for a month before I manage to find one. Infact I followed up with the contractor for two weeks asking him when the work would commence. The day of the work, the village boys counted me out. They told me that I am not from the community so I can't work with them. I Instantly ask my self this question. Must I be their community person for even concrete work? The people who wanted to do the work they knew I was a stranger in that town, maybe everyone knows everyone.
I went the next day to see if there is still any opportunity for me to work at the building site, but this time they drove me away that I was a stranger and can not work with them. This time I head a voice in my head that said to me. You don't belong to this part of the world. I move on and place my hope in God that one day he will calm the storm in my life.

I am a very tired person
I am tired of hunger.
I am tired of living
Sometimes I think of suicide but I fear that God may punish me for committing suicide because of my trials)

Sometimes, two days at a time I haven't eaten anything but taking only liquid (pap) and I could not stand.

Sometimes I weep
Sometimes I long for death - and say to myself, Oh death come and free me from this body of suffering.

I walk very slow because my spirit/ soul and body is broken.

I am a broken man in need of little financial help.

MY ADVICE

� For those of you who have made it and prosper in this country. Please, be grateful to Almighty God for his grace upon your life, for he has help your effort and blessed the works of your hand.

� For those of you reading this, who are still suffering - my heart goes out to you, for I am still drinking from the cup of suffering - I know how bitter the taste of poverty is. The key is to understand that your tears and trials do not come without any reason. Understand that the temptations, trials and tears are NOT about you or what you are. They come because of who you are

� For those of you who don't know about the storms of life. Feel free to cast your stone or lash back at me for writing this on this beautiful forum.

Nairaland may not be the right place for this, and may lash back at me for sharing my burden in this forum. But I know that there are few earthly angels out there who is willing to help someone they don't know.

For those of You who take your time to read this - even though you have nothing to help me with. I will say thanks to you

If there is any good person who is willing to assist someone you don't know. Kindly do and accept my thanks

Please NOTE: We are living in a country that is upside down, so what I am going through is happening to other fellows, but I just have to cry out loud for someone that is passing by to here my voice.

sorry pal, buhari is a Terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 07, 2021
For any good person outhere who knows the pain of struggles and is willing to help.

Thank You
May God reward you as you hear my cry for help
Re: . by blackpanthar: 5:45am On Jan 07, 2021
This is so touching. I can actually teach you how to make money easily. Rather than give you fish, I can teach you to catch small fishes and you begin to attempt bigger things. Send me a DM
Re: . by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 07, 2021
blackpanthar:
This is so touching. I can actually teach you how to make money easily. Rather than give you fish, I can teach you to catch small fishes and you begin to attempt bigger things. Send me a DM

Thank you brother for stopping by
I want to learn how to fish?

If I may asked, what is a DM?
I am new in nairaland
Re: . by Olakunleyakub(m): 8:07am On Jan 07, 2021
This is so touching...if only the money those simps lavish on the so called useless girl freinds are spent on people like this walohi this world especially this Nigeria would have been a very better place to live.

Things are really tough for most people now although your own case is alit bit extreme..

Well, av sighted your account details..let see how it goes..I pray God use and count me as part of those people that will add immeasurable value to your life and not to be sponsoring any girlfriend education that is most likely not to yeild any positive results and end in premium tears.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 07, 2021
Re: . by Nkpitime(m): 11:35am On Jan 07, 2021
Honeybum:

Thank you brother for stopping by
I want to learn how to fish?

If I may asked, what is a DM?
I am new in nairaland
Go to his profile you will see direct message, click on it

Re: . by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 07, 2021
NKpitime

Are you an enemy of someone well being?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 07, 2021
I am here to seek financial assistance or help from good men/women who is willing to help a homeless man in great need
Re: . by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
K
Re: . by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Sunday Igboho Is Agitating / 2023 Presidency: Four Northern Governors Reportedly Declare Support For Jonathan / Food Producers In North Are Feeling The Pressure, Looking For Soft Landing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.