Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) (37774 Views)

Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan / Gang Kept 14-Year-Old Girl As Sex Slave In Bauchi, Arrested By Police / Three Hunters Who Killed Antelopes In Bauchi Arrested & Jailed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
Yahoo Ritualist, they are much in the west. You will a boy of 15 years who can not even spell his name, who never finished JSS 3 intimidating his papa mate who have decided to wait on Gods time with exotic cars, car of millions.
Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
Yahoo Ritualist, they are much in the west. You will see a boy of 15 years old who can not even spell his name, who has not even seen the frobt and back of life, who had never even finished JSS 3 intimidating his papa mate who have decided to wait on Gods time with exotic cars, car of millions. Las las ma mad na him dem de mad.
Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by omiolota1960(m): 12:09am On Jan 04, 2021
what this young ritualist don't knw is that buying benz at 20 is not the tatamous sign of prosperity is the lack of priority bcus u r celebrating the creation of another man .we lived in a displiness society
Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by 44Bulldog(m): 1:02am On Jan 04, 2021
faceland:

It's not real. That is why the babalawo is poor.

I pity you undecided
Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:09am On Jan 04, 2021
Shege mahaukaci dabba, Wai wannan iyaye Keba aure??
Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by West2019(m): 2:13am On Jan 04, 2021
chigoziri2403:
it's you that will die
You can not recognise satire
you are the best mumu in 2021 .but u said let them pay you 10b to cut off ur private part .if it's not ur foolishness of 2020 u bring here how would ur private part be cut off and you will still be alive to enjoy the 10b?
Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by Comedian2019: 4:34am On Jan 04, 2021
If leaders of tomorrow also believe money ritual works, then Nigeria's future is bleak.
How does someone's private part turn to money? Senseless animal in human form.
Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by Sicilyjoe: 5:56am On Jan 04, 2021
Where is the picture of the private part and the girl or just rumor
Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by yunusabuba(m): 8:31am On Jan 04, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]ALLAH KYAUTA
Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by Babaken(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2021
Nwodosis:
The blame goes to the people brainwashing others into believing in human money rituals! If the money ritual is real, how come that the people that prepares the rituals want to get paid.
I tire ooo
Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by richfriendsng: 9:21am On Jan 04, 2021
southniyikaye:
I am not understanding
What's a 20yrs old doing with rituals?
These trend of yahoo yahoo intimidation and Harrasment won't end well..
In the nearest future, we will have many mad elders roaming the street due to the way karma will be dealing with lots of people..

On this note,
I NO DO YAHOO AGAIN.. I BE DEY CONSIDER AM BEFORE BUT AFTER READING THAT DREYTON STORY AND ONE THAT GRACED FRONTPAGE SOME DAYS AGO, DEVIL WILL GIVE YOU FOWL AND DEMAND A WHOLE COMMUNITY FROM YOU WHEN YOU SUPPOSE TO START ENJOYING YOUR LIFE..
Please can you share the link to the post, I want to share it with my younger ones, fraud shouldn't be applauded, it is a menace.
Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by cardoctor(m): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2021
And he is just 20 years old. What's this world turning into.
Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
He want to drive benz grin with no sweat.
Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
cardoctor:
And he is just 20 years old. What's this world turning into.
he wants to drive benz at a young age. cheesy without sweat.
Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by mechanics(m): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
This is a New Year and they have started the year with evil, no peace for the wicked since they refused to repent, the judgement of God will come upon them.
Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by hkidola00(m): 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
southniyikaye:
I am not understanding
What's a 20yrs old doing with rituals?
These trend of yahoo yahoo intimidation and Harrasment won't end well..
In the nearest future, we will have many mad elders roaming the street due to the way karma will be dealing with lots of people..

On this note,
I NO DO YAHOO AGAIN.. I BE DEY CONSIDER AM BEFORE BUT AFTER READING THAT DREYTON STORY AND ONE THAT GRACED FRONTPAGE SOME DAYS AGO, DEVIL WILL GIVE YOU FOWL AND DEMAND A WHOLE COMMUNITY FROM YOU WHEN YOU SUPPOSE TO START ENJOYING YOUR LIFE..
DAT one that graced FP sometimes ago,can I get the story,I was reading it and somehow the mods removed it...and which one is dreyton story
Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
hkidola00:
DAT one that graced FP sometimes ago,can I get the story,I was reading it and somehow the mods removed it...and which one is dreyton story
just type Dreyton36 and go through his profile
Re: Man Cuts Off 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part For Ritual In Bauchi, Arrested (Pix) by faceland: 12:30am On Jan 07, 2021
shantti:

The babalawo is poor cos he cant go through the trauma of killing his loved ones one after the other. Assuming the requirement for money ritual is just to eat meat pie and cake with ice cream at least once in two years, do u think the babalawo will not jump into it

The richest people in the world didn't make their money that way. It is a myth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prostitutes Beat Up Pastor In Calabar / EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) / Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.