Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

DNA Test: Don't Do It. Here Is Why - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / DNA Test: Don't Do It. Here Is Why (51920 Views)

The Cost Of DNA Test In Nigeria / #DNA Saga: Let Hospitals Conduct Compulsory DNA Test After Child Birth - Orji / Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Test: Don't Do It. Here Is Why by Hassanmaye(m): 10:55am On Jan 04, 2021
Kriss216:

You’re not making sense, bro. Calm down and take a deep breathe, you’ll be fine.
He is saying the truth, go and make some research my friends, or you think all Nigerians are daft? Or are you working for the American Government?
Re: DNA Test: Don't Do It. Here Is Why by Hassanmaye(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I don't use Google, so i don't know what are you writing about.

I got a visa and never gave anyone any dna test. So which foreign visa are you talking about?
Are you serious?
Re: DNA Test: Don't Do It. Here Is Why by Hassanmaye(m): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2021
NairaMaster1:

You don't sound like scientist.

As a pharmacist, I have received pressure, a lot of it from married woman on abortion. Reason: pregnancy outside marriage
Blood of Zachariah!!
Re: DNA Test: Don't Do It. Here Is Why by Hassanmaye(m): 11:18am On Jan 04, 2021
Antoeni:
Sometimes It's Good to Visit Your Wife's Workplace to See if Your Kids Look like Any of Her Colleagues .
Hahha grin grin
Re: DNA Test: Don't Do It. Here Is Why by damis28crown(f): 11:19am On Jan 04, 2021
the op is right

infact very very right

may God help us black
Re: DNA Test: Don't Do It. Here Is Why by litaninja(m): 11:26am On Jan 04, 2021
And these companies can't get the DNA samples when you go to do regular Malaria, Typhoid, Genotype and a million other tests?
Lol, clever by half.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test: Don't Do It. Here Is Why by SweetiliciousD: 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Is medical test and dna test the same thing

Why is that most of you are ignorant

Wake me when you are done with your kind of medical test.
Re: DNA Test: Don't Do It. Here Is Why by kingimmade: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
damis28crown:
the op is right

infact very very right

may God help us black

why won't the op be right, birds of the same feather

only God know how many men are unknowingly father-ing another man's child(ren)

fear women

1 Like

Re: DNA Test: Don't Do It. Here Is Why by iCode2: 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
bunnae:
The insults when this op don chop sha.
Bunnae, can we talk on WhatsApp?
Re: DNA Test: Don't Do It. Here Is Why by bunnae(f): 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
iCode2:
Bunnae, can we talk on WhatsApp?
Yeah of course.
Re: DNA Test: Don't Do It. Here Is Why by iCode2: 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
bunnae:

Yeah of course.
I'm in your PM.
Re: DNA Test: Don't Do It. Here Is Why by bunnae(f): 11:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
iCode2:
I'm in your PM.
Sent.
Re: DNA Test: Don't Do It. Here Is Why by openmine(m): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2021
DarkJeddi:
You do know that you might require DNA tests,to prove that your so called children are yours before they can be issued visa right?
Stop trying to sound smart,obviously you are far from it..
Exactly!
If not for the DNA test requirements for the issuance of us visa,man based in the US would not have known that the man his calls daddy was not actually his biological father!
Re: DNA Test: Don't Do It. Here Is Why by seguno2: 8:41am On Jan 05, 2021
Gerrard59:

He is a Buharist. No Buharist is a wise person. A wise Buharist is an oxymoron. The moment he slotted in Bill Gates and nonsense, I knew he was up to no good.

But seriously, Buhari did Nigerians evil. The reasoning of his supporters is something else.

Don’t they remind you of Trump’s followers
Re: DNA Test: Don't Do It. Here Is Why by dammyBoxes: 11:56am On Jan 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Is medical test and dna test the same thing

Why is that most of you are ignorant

now I am sure you are just an internet troll. Any medical test you do is enough to provide biological material that contains your dna. Saliva, blood, even your sweat contains enough to get your dna. No wonder you have been saying rubbish since. You think dna is one special thing that is specially provided. Olodo
Re: DNA Test: Don't Do It. Here Is Why by DarkJeddi(m): 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
dammyBoxes:
can you see the nonsense you are posting? So you know most people can't afford dna test, yet bill gates think this is the best way to steal people's dna? When he can device a lot of free less suspicious band hassle free methods to get millions of dna. You guys are jokers. Funny you can't even reason and see the nonsense you are posting. I think you are paid to destroy that dna company. I think you are working with an organization to make men desist from dna tests. Now don't say I am saying nonsense cos I can as well suspect you as part of this so called secret agents working to manipulate man kind just as you are doing to others
You are giving the 1DIOT a lot of credit..
The simple reason s/he is spewing all these inanities is that s/his too stupid to know any better..
Don't waste your time on the NINCOMPOOP..
Re: DNA Test: Don't Do It. Here Is Why by DarkJeddi(m): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hassanmaye:

He is saying the truth, go and make some research my friends, or you think all Nigerians are daft? Or are you working for the American Government?
He is saying rubbish!
Do you think that your DNA is available to whoever that needs it,only when you go for a DNA test?
Rubbish!!
A blood sample you gave for malaria test is enough to collect your DNA,for whosoever is interested..
Stop clapping for this stupidity!! angry

1 Like

Re: DNA Test: Don't Do It. Here Is Why by Shugavee(f): 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
dammyBoxes:
and you think you are intellectual? Lol. You don't even know what dna is. You think paternity test is the only way to get peoples dna and you want to talk about intellectual discuss. Hahahahahaha
I may not be intellectual to you and do I care about ur opinion? Absolutely not . Twitter is a bitter place for bitter people like urself .
Re: DNA Test: Don't Do It. Here Is Why by DarkJeddi(m): 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Nonsense comment.

You want people to do dna test without thinking about data protection.

Nigerian dna market is unregulated.when you give your dna to companies, they have control over you.
Lol.. grin
Nairaland'S resident 1DIOT ..cheesy
Your stupidity is like MTN..
Everywhere you go.. shocked
Re: DNA Test: Don't Do It. Here Is Why by Gerrard59(m): 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
seguno2:

Don’t they remind you of Trump’s followers

Very apt! However, unlike Buharists, Trump's supporters get to enjoy constant electricity

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria / Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.