Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders (145 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders by AmbitiousDrama7: 8:58am On Jan 03, 2021
Compliment of the season Nairalanders, I’m the first born in the family of four, and been an orphan it’s bestowed on me to shoulder the responsibilities of my younger ones, have been doing so well with my business and never thought for ones I will be in needs until the pandemic disrupt everything and left hanging. I’m not relenting because I know greater things lies ahead, our last born recently gain admission into Lagos state polytechnic in which I thought to get the acceptance fees paid will be easier considering the fact that there is a month deadline, but since then have not secure any jobs and to feed is divine, the acceptance fee deadline is tomorrow and there is no hope forthcoming. Please I need your help the amount to be paid is 18,000 naira am so down to my core I need your help pls
Kindly message me Incase you need proof
This my Whatsapp number: 08135579401

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders by AmbitiousDrama7: 8:51am On Jan 04, 2021
Good morning, the deadline is today and so far have been able to gather 11,650 and none was gotten from nairaland, pls kindly be of help we still need 6,350 to complete the payment

(1) (Reply)

/ Pls How Can I Link My Mtn And Etisalat To NIN / 19k Followers (INSTAGRAM Account For Sale)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.