Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ (37500 Views)

What The Bible Say About Accepting Christ As Your Personal Savior / Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen / Why Do Pastors Always Claim To be Bad Before Accepting Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by cardoctor(m): 7:38am On Jan 04, 2021
Reality bites
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by mabea: 8:02am On Jan 04, 2021
post=97691575:
We serve the same God.......... in different ways!
You might as well convert to Islam if you're not one yet.
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:06am On Jan 04, 2021
mabea:
You might as well convert to Islam if you're not one yet.
Allahmdululai.
God is Great.
We Love Jesus.

Is that all

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by yunusabuba(m): 8:19am On Jan 04, 2021
and you will continue facing challenges throughout your life since you choose a wrong path, moreover never fill guilty of your so-called nonsense.

1 Like

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by semyman: 8:27am On Jan 04, 2021
Christianity na scam
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by TheRedpillguy: 8:33am On Jan 04, 2021
Nwodosis:
You have to go back to your people and convert more souls! Tell them that humans have souls and cows have no souls. They should value humans over cows.

Am sure cows will disagree with you. Value all living things. They are conscious just like you.
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by Slurity(m): 8:38am On Jan 04, 2021
Nwodosis:
You have to go back to your people and convert more souls! Tell them that humans have souls and cows have no souls. They should value humans over cows.
You are not smart in your submission. I am also from Muslim background and you have to be led by God before you can go ahead to do what you suggested here. I want to believe you added joke to your advice too by going to the area cow soul. That is very insensitive of you if you are a Christian. Grow up

1 Like

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by engrchykae(m): 8:41am On Jan 04, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:
Religion is a curse to humanity.
people should be conscious that there is a God who made all men in his or her own image,his or her name must not matter due to language differences.
Religion is a curse but being spiritual will help the world.
Laws and customs must be kept and religion discarded to save humanity
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by LastProphet: 8:51am On Jan 04, 2021
If Islam had started before Christianity Islam would have wiped it out

1 Like

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2021
MelesZenawi:

You guys can't be trusted one inch.

Another strategy.

Fulani Christian indeed.

How old are you that your father locked you up?

Married but your mom still gives you 1k to run?

How then do you carter for your families?

Nonsense and Buhari?

Fabricated nonsense.

All the points you laid down are possible. He is from the north. Him, his wife and kids are living with his parents.
What if he works for his father, herding cows.
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by TAYO124: 9:07am On Jan 04, 2021
I smell a fish, there is a scammer by the name Balarabe Musa who goes around deceiving people that he is a Muslim convert to Christianity. Open your eyes b4 he scams you too.
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by divineappo(m): 9:28am On Jan 04, 2021
Nwodosis:
go back to where?
are u OK?
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by Kei144(m): 9:39am On Jan 04, 2021
TAYO124:
I smell a fish, there is a scammer by the name Balarabe Musa who goes around deceiving people that he is a Muslim convert to Christianity. Open your eyes b4 he scams you too.

This thing he wrote made me to know that he is genuine: "but even with that I have experience a peace of mine that no one can explain." Only a person who has experienced it before will understand. That is a real encounter with God.
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by JimmyDarmody: 9:47am On Jan 04, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:
Islam is a curse to humanity.
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by 0rion: 9:53am On Jan 04, 2021
post=97701303:

Allahmdululai.
God is Great.
We Love Jesus.

Is that all

You love Jesus but you prefer to die for an obvious false prophet Muhammed.
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by lucky4west: 11:27am On Jan 04, 2021
thank you for standing firm on your faith Jesus is the only way...now that you have seen the light God will keep your faith...cheers
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by royal231(m): 11:32am On Jan 04, 2021
As u received christ please where is your village?!

Go there and live..

Religion is overestimated.. Indegenous tribes in Nigeria don't need your troubles..

During fulani wars.. Dem no dey ask religion.. Na kill all in sight
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by Ashnoor(m): 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
Yeah indeed! The churches that treated him like shit are also Islamic churches
hisgrace090:
Islam against freedom of worship always!
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by Ezzywaymadu(m): 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
God de ur sideoo
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by mechanics(m): 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
Wow, good news, the God that saved him won't allow him to suffer, this month is the month of raising destiny helpers.
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by Mystery9(m): 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
Glory to God.
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by Mystery9(m): 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2021
Are you serving God Almighty through Jesus Christ or Allah through Muhammad? Stop fooling yourself, no other religion is serving the same God as christians. This including Roman Catholic.
post=97691575:
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by Madas1986(m): 3:40am On Jan 05, 2021
Firebomber:

prove or you are just trying to ease your self of the pain. well not surprise. we all know that an average moslom imam and Alfa is a herbalist in disguise, most of those ritualistic and yahoo boys always get there juju from the so called mallam
and who are the people that patronised I guess it's the Christian faith
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by OBTOREPA(m): 8:18am On Jan 05, 2021
God will see you through sir
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
post=97691575:

Please you and who constitute that "We"?
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by Sweetcho: 12:25am On Jan 09, 2021
divineappo:
go back to where?
are u OK?

Its a shame your mother didnt flush you inside the toilet. To create a brainless fool like you your father should have his penis chopped off with a rusty blunt knife. Maybe your mother doesn't even know who impregnated her
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
Decent09:

Dear Arrewa, we the North have been receiving all forms of bashing from all angles, mind you we will always stay firm to protect North and indeed my Religion (Islam/Peace)

Sticks & Stones may break my bones but NOTHING YOU SAY CAN HURT ME! it is a matter of not pandering to the basest of human emotions no matter how the less-informed person or persons are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

To All Atheist, Agnostic, Skeptics E.t.c Do People Know You As An Atheist? / I Think I'm Losing My Belief / Pastor Tega Ahre Is Missing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.