Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ (37461 Views)

What The Bible Say About Accepting Christ As Your Personal Savior / Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen / Why Do Pastors Always Claim To be Bad Before Accepting Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by 0rion: 12:31am On Jan 04, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Muslims say no true Muslim would kill a christain or do terrorism but we can't trust them same way .
I have seen Reverend father's beating the hell out of a guy cause he was gay.
Ask the people who burn gays their religion and they would 90% tell you they are christains so you guys and jihadiats are same

You don't understand the dogma of a religion. If reverend father beats a guy does his Bible teaches that. However the Quran orders to kill gay and all unbelievers.

3 Likes

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by Hassanmaye(m): 1:06am On Jan 04, 2021
Hahahahahaha mad man
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by ayo84(m): 1:08am On Jan 04, 2021
Most Moslems in Nigeria are fanatical, some don't even read the Quran or its interpretation, or the need to act according to the tenets of doing good and comply with the laws the creator has given us. However there is no compulsion, when the ppl who practice a certain faith are the same ones who are continuously narcissistic and causing a lot of trouble and problems. Sometimes you wonder whether its the grace the practice that brazzingly makes them commit atrocities and spiritual crimes
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by TomMary(f): 1:09am On Jan 04, 2021
Nwodosis:
You have to go back to your people and convert more souls! Tell them that humans have souls and cows have no souls. They should value humans over cows.
he will be killed
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by JoshuaSG: 1:09am On Jan 04, 2021
BSdetector:
The problem of nigeria isn't a religious one but a tribal one, I learnt this from expirence during the year 2000/01 Jos riots. Am a Christian but if war breaks out my loyalties belong to my tribe and kinsmen, just like it would be stupidity to attack your brothers because of their different religion so it is with your tribesmen. You can be the pope for all I care, as long as you're fulani I don't trust you.

Yes, loyalty hast to be for one's race before religion. This way, the world will witness less religion crises. Unfortunately, I have observed that strong loyalty to race is commoner among the christian than the muslims.
To many muslims it is religion (islam) first before race. Remember, MURIC director-prof. Ishaq akintola- comfirmed this in his opposition to AMOTEKUN just because he believed fulanis are the target of the security out-fit. His opposition was against the interest of the south west (the yorubas) that he publicly said in a media release, in response to the rage criticisms that trailed his loyalty to the fulanis at the expense of the yoruba interest, that, for him, it is islam first before any other intersts. If a yoruba muslim, many of whom are believed to be liberal, can think of his religion first before anyother thing, what do you have to say of the average arewa muslim who will rather give a preferencial treatment to a Nigerien muslim against his indigenous christian brothers, talk less of you-a christuan from Jos. Though some christians also exhibit this level of religious fundamentalism, but average Igala, yoruba, ebira, ibo or edo christian tend to show solidarity to their muslim brothers against their non-indigenous christian brothers. This why I believe religion does more harm to humanity.

2 Likes

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by DedeNkem: 1:59am On Jan 04, 2021
Religion is cancer. It has ruined many people!
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by blackpanda: 2:21am On Jan 04, 2021
Nwodosis:
You have to go back to your people and convert more souls! Tell them that humans have souls and cows have no souls. They should value humans over cows.

You are mean
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by blackpanda: 2:35am On Jan 04, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Muslims say no true Muslim would kill a christain or do terrorism but we can't trust them same way .
I have seen Reverend father's beating the hell out of a guy cause he was gay.
Ask the people who burn gays their religion and they would 90% tell you they are christains so you guys and jihadiats are same

U said it all
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by blackpanda: 2:38am On Jan 04, 2021
humilitypays:
Stop talking nonsense. No born again Christian or a true believer would set out to burn a gay or transgender. Those that do it do it based on their Nigerian cultural values and orientation, not in the name of Christianity or Jesus Christ, never.

Christianity preaches love and forgiveness not condemnation and judgment.

The only atrocity people accuse Churches is financial extortion through tightes and offerings and no Pastor uses gun or bomb to force members to give, it is voluntary

So reverend king was a what? Muslim

Christians have been burning people since the 15th century. They burn and destroy anything they don't understand or like. Muslims are just the same too, killing and destroying everyone
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by BSdetector: 2:44am On Jan 04, 2021
JoshuaSG:

Yes, loyalty hast to be for one's race before religion. This way, the world will witness less religion crises. Unfortunately, I have observed that strong loyalty to race is commoner among the christian than the muslims.
To many muslims it is religion (islam) first before race. Remember, MURIC director-prof. Ishaq akintola- comfirmed this in his opposition to AMOTEKUN just because he believed fulanis are the target of the security out-fit. His opposition was against the interest of the south west (the yorubas) that he publicly said in a media release, in response to the rage criticisms that trailed his loyalty to the fulanis at the expense of the yoruba interest, that, for him, it is islam first before any other intersts. If a yoruba muslim, many of whom are believed to be liberal, can think of his religion first before anyother thing, what do you have to say of the average arewa muslim who will rather give a preferencial treatment to a Nigerien muslim against his indigenous christian brothers, talk less of you-a christuan from Jos. Though some christians also exhibit this level of religious fundamentalism, but average Igala, yoruba, ebira, ibo or edo christian tend to show solidarity to their muslim brothers against their non-indigenous christian brothers. This why I believe religion does more harm to humanity.

Some how true, but muric doesn't represent Yoruba muslims, i know this because I live with some of them, and it will be difficult for a Yoruba muslim or Christain to go on a religious extremist rempage because he likely has Yoruba friends and family who are christain and Muslim, will a Yoruba man kill his family member because they are of a different faith.i guess not...the victims of fulani herdsmen also include yoruba muslims, There may be some cases here and there but most Yorubas aren't religious extremists and trust me when I say that northerners aren't practicing religion but tribalism masked in religion... it's a known fact that Yoruba imans aren't allowed to lead prayers in northern mosques, during the crisis in Jos those guys weren't ready to determine whether you were a Yoruba Christain or muslim it was their daggers in your stomach before you can confess your faith. As for other tribes like igbos and south south tribes you being a Christian doesn't stop them from giving you the tribalist attitude; we all heard the audio of Nnamdi kanu warning igbos against going to Yoruba churches and the insult on those men of God. Nigeria's problem is tribalism not religion and dividing the country is the only solution.
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by 0rion: 2:48am On Jan 04, 2021
ayo84:
Most Moslems in Nigeria are fanatical, some don't even read the Quran or its interpretation, or the need to act according to the tenets of doing good and comply with the laws the creator has given us. However there is no compulsion, when the ppl who practice a certain faith are the same ones who are continuously narcissistic and causing a lot of trouble and problems. Sometimes you wonder whether its the grace the practice that brazzingly makes them commit atrocities and spiritual crimes

All fanatical Moslems are the true ones and who told you there's no compulsion in Islam.

Bukhari[52:260] "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Quran[4:89] "They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."
[i][/i]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by 0rion: 2:55am On Jan 04, 2021
blackpanda:

So reverend king was a what? Muslim

Christians have been burning people since the 15th century. They burn and destroy anything they don't understand or like. Muslims are just the same too, killing and destroying everyone

You don't understand any of these religions and what their Quran or Bible teaches.
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by Madas1986(m): 3:19am On Jan 04, 2021
humilitypays:
No other religion threatens members or its worshippers from converting except Islam.

Many Muslims wish to leave Islam but fear of the threat to their life should they denounce keeps them in Islam.

It is only a deadly cult that forbids members from denouncing. In Christianity, you are free to leave if you feel like leaving. The highest your family and the Church could do is to pray for God to arrest you through divine encounter or visitation.

But in Islam they prefer to help their God fight. You criticize their prophet they stone you to death, you ask questions they mark you for elimination. You dont pray 4 times a day, the extremists ones start to plot your death.

Just because I didnt like some of the old doctrines of my parents Church where I was born, I had to quit the Church and my parents never asked me why I left, thats Christianity for you – LOVE kiss

Honestly it baffles me when I see young educated youths of our time remain in Islam because if Christianity try some of the global evil Islam has been doing all over the world soiling their name, I will quit going to Church and worship my God at home.

Even idol worshippers are free to abandon their idol without the chief priest attacking them physically, they leave the battle for their idol and gods to fight. Why must u fight for your god if you believe your god is powerful?

Every core Fulani person you see is carrying one form of charms or the other for protection and for other purposes, meaning they still feel insecure despite forming devout Muslims that are the only true custodians of Islam in Africa, yet they are the highest patronizers of juju, charms that they use to brag openly during disagreement or confrontation. Why then are you still worshipping your Islam god if you don't believe that it can protect you from harm
Even the well known pastors in Nigeria go to Mallam and herbalist for JuJu a lot of Christian faith also do patronised them and that is only Islam stopping people from converting to Christianity you lie anyway u are entitled to your opinion
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by Sheunma: 3:23am On Jan 04, 2021
0rion:

You don't understand the dogma of a religion. If reverend father beats a guy does his Bible teaches that. However the Quran orders to kill gay and all unbelievers.
Bible also orders to kill witches. Different sides of same coin.
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by 0rion: 3:27am On Jan 04, 2021
Sheunma:
Bible also orders to kill witches. Different sides of same coin.

Can you please give the bible verse that orders the death of witches?
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by Sheunma: 3:33am On Jan 04, 2021
0rion:

Can you please give the bible verse that orders the death of witches?
Exodus 22:18. Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by butterfly777(m): 4:02am On Jan 04, 2021
Nwodosis:

I guess he is not yet mature spiritually for such a mission. Let him be grounded in faith first, then he can effectively take the gospel message back home to his people.

1 Like

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by galaxy2020(m): 4:16am On Jan 04, 2021
They will be hunting him to kill...Thank God you have seen the light.
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by Koolyarn: 4:56am On Jan 04, 2021
UrWorsma:
Religious is opium of the masses

What is your opium?

1 Like

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by udemzyudex(m): 5:00am On Jan 04, 2021
post=97691575:
We serve the same God.......... in different ways!

Lol.. Na them.
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by Proffdada: 5:05am On Jan 04, 2021
humilitypays:
No other religion threatens members or its worshippers from converting except Islam.

Many Muslims wish to leave Islam but fear of the threat to their life should they denounce keeps them in Islam.

It is only a deadly cult that forbids members from denouncing. In Christianity, you are free to leave if you feel like leaving. The highest your family and the Church could do is to pray for God to arrest you through divine encounter or visitation.

But in Islam they prefer to help their God fight. You criticize their prophet they stone you to death, you ask questions they mark you for elimination. You dont pray 4 times a day, the extremists ones start to plot your death.

Just because I didnt like some of the old doctrines of my parents Church where I was born, I had to quit the Church and my parents never asked me why I left, thats Christianity for you – LOVE kiss

Honestly it baffles me when I see young educated youths of our time remain in Islam because if Christianity try some of the global evil Islam has been doing all over the world soiling their name, I will quit going to Church and worship my God at home.

Even idol worshippers are free to abandon their idol without the chief priest attacking them physically, they leave the battle for their idol and gods to fight. Why must u fight for your god if you believe your god is powerful?

Every core Fulani person you see is carrying one form of charms or the other for protection and for other purposes, meaning they still feel insecure despite forming devout Muslims that are the only true custodians of Islam in Africa, yet they are the highest patronizers of juju, charms that they use to brag openly during disagreement or confrontation. Why then are you still worshipping your Islam god if you don't believe that it can protect you from harm
The devil clings on tighter to their souls

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 04, 2021
Nwodosis:

Death awaits him, should he do that without being lead to so do.
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by Firebomber: 5:58am On Jan 04, 2021
Madas1986:
Even the well known pastors in Nigeria go to Mallam and herbalist for JuJu a lot of Christian faith also do patronised them and that is only Islam stopping people from converting to Christianity you lie anyway u are entitled to your opinion

prove or you are just trying to ease your self of the pain. well not surprise. we all know that an average moslom imam and Alfa is a herbalist in disguise, most of those ritualistic and yahoo boys always get there juju from the so called mallam
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 04, 2021
MelesZenawi:

You guys can't be trusted one inch.

Another strategy.

Fulani Christian indeed.

How old are you that your father locked you up?

Married but your mom still gives you 1k to run?

How then do you carter for your families?

Nonsense and Buhari?

Fabricated nonsense.

Shits like this happens in the North all the time.

The locking up was to put him in isolation for the devil to leave him.

Believe me, serious prayers will be going made on his behalf by the Imams and Alfas.

And if this does not work, death is the next thing. Especially in such circumstances, wherein the father is a local fulani chief. It's a huge sacrilege.

They rather he commits other heinous crime, than leave Islam. Leaving Islam is death sentence if you are from a prominent family in the North. Many wish to decamp, but the consequences is what they fear.

The father will plot his son's death and pretend nothing happened. The mother knew, hence she had to assist him to escape.

You sure don't know these guys. Go read the story of Evangelist Binta. She is a foremost Northern Christian preacher from a wealthy home.

She almost died and was excommunicated from home. She later succeeded in winning some of her family members into Christianity, one after the other. But she is still a sinner to some of her fsmily, after decades of being a Christain.

Some Northern Muslims like Christian religion, but cannot leave cos of the benefits they derived from being a Muslim and the consequences of leaving.

I have a friend whose wife is a Christian but he can't leave Islam , cos he will lose his appointment and job.

The truth is, Muslims do look after their own. If reverse was the case, I am sure the nearest mosque will accommodate him and heavens won't fall.

Try that in the North as a church and your church will be burnt down the next moment.

Thank God for his life. It is well.

1 Like

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by sammyj: 6:25am On Jan 04, 2021
So the process in place on how to provide the support.
Ever8090:
oga!!.. God can not come down to see him trough, what he need now is our support and not this thing you typed here
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by Kei144(m): 6:47am On Jan 04, 2021
Nwodosis:

Stupid comment. Like the churches that he went for help in Kaduna, you only see him in terms of Fulani politics. For your information, this man has moved from death to life. He is now in Christ and hence a new creation, a son of God. I can bet that you yourself are not a son of God; that is why you don't have brotherly feeling towards him, but only see him in relationship with cows.

That man is my brother in Christ. There is great rejoicing in heaven because a Fulani man has entered the kingdom of God. He is a king, a son of God, and will reign on earth with Jesus Christ. Did you see this thing he wrote: "but even with that I have experience a peace of mine that no one can explain." That should tell you how heaven feels about him.
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by Anaerobi(m): 6:53am On Jan 04, 2021
Islam always against freedom of religion
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by proprince(m): 7:05am On Jan 04, 2021
Please how can i reach this Fulani man. ?

Feel i shld help him with some little cash.
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by sulasa07(m): 7:07am On Jan 04, 2021
humilitypays:

Story for the gods
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:19am On Jan 04, 2021
VEXT:

Only you serve the same God with them!!!

Can U just imagine? The same stuff Christians in public offices usually say to please Muslims. Their god is different from ours. Take ur research, I beg U. I never knew it until a Muslim convert explained to me. CHRISTIAN GOD IS NOT THE SAME WITH MUSLIM'S ALLAH.

1 Like

Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by Nwodosis(m): 7:28am On Jan 04, 2021
Kei144:

Stupid comment. Like the churches that he went for help in Kaduna, you only see him in terms of Fulani politics. For your information, this man has moved from death to life. He is now in Christ and hence a new creation, a son of God. I can bet that you yourself are not a son of God; that is why you don't have brotherly feeling towards him, but only see him in relationship with cows.

That man is my brother in Christ. There is great rejoicing in heaven because a Fulani man has entered the kingdom of God. He is a king, a son of God, and will reign on earth with Jesus Christ. Did you see this thing he wrote: "but even with that I have experience a peace of mine that no one can explain." That should tell you how heaven feels about him.
Why not get his contact and harbour him instead of claiming what you are not here?
Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:34am On Jan 04, 2021
Sorry bro for the Church's (Christian's) ill-treatment. It's the situation we found ourselves in. The present administration has intensified the hatred that existed between d two major religions in Nigeria. Don't blame a baker when a butcher bakes the cake.
The persecution you'll face in the meantime will toughened ur Faith in God. Be strong. Your help is on the way. If you're in Abuja, lemme know pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death / The Difference Between Righteousness And Holiness. / See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.