Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Covid 19 Is All Fraud And Not A Killer Disease – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Covid 19 Is All Fraud And Not A Killer Disease – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (310 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid 19 Is All Fraud And Not A Killer Disease – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by tonyluyi1985: 11:27am On Jan 03, 2021
Founding Leader of Christ Embassy, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has his doubts about covid 19.
He said this during a sermon where he questioned the wearing of facemasks and lockdowns as a preventive measure.
He was quoted to have said: It is wrong to compel everybody to follow the findings of questionable individuals. It is wrong. I say this to you, these are simple things., simple truths. If you cannot ask the right questions, then you open yourself to destruction.
Ask yourself, what is the evidence that wearing of masks works? They told you so. I have done enormous research on it. The question is, have you?
Don’t just listen because somebody said so or the W.H.O said so. I disagree with the W.H.O for clear reasons. They have made too many mistakes and they don’t apologise. They just change their minds and expect us to just follow. Remember, they didn’t drop from heaven into W.H.O. We can ask them questions. They are not gods. Even God accepts questions and he answers. Why can’t we ask these ones?
If you have the scientific evidence that lockdown works, provide it. So far, the nations that have been most compliant have had their numbers skyrocketing because they are not true”
Speaking further, he said
”I have sent people to go to the hospitals we were told were full. In many of the hospitals, they found very few or no sick people or patients. A lot of the hospital wards were empty and I have videos to provide you. So this was all a fraud and this COVID19 is not a killer disease as you were told.”

Source @ https://africanbard.com/2021/01/03/covid-19-is-all-fraud-and-not-a-killer-disease-pastor-chris-oyakhilome/
Re: Covid 19 Is All Fraud And Not A Killer Disease – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:30am On Jan 03, 2021
Nonsense pastor...

Don't be surprised to know he still visits top health medical treatment any time he falls sick.

Wahala for anybody wey follow these god of men this year.

2 Likes

Re: Covid 19 Is All Fraud And Not A Killer Disease – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nbotee(m): 11:36am On Jan 03, 2021
With each passing day dis Pastor opens his mouth to talk about the pandemic, whatever little respect he still has left diminishes.. Maybe he needs to b locked up in one of the numerous hospitals overflowing with covid 19 victims in the US.

3 Likes

Re: Covid 19 Is All Fraud And Not A Killer Disease – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by matrix199(m): 11:43am On Jan 03, 2021
I said it, he's gradually losing it
Re: Covid 19 Is All Fraud And Not A Killer Disease – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by mohims(m): 11:44am On Jan 03, 2021
Useless 419 pastor. Na Ogun go kill you. Hell fire dey wait for you. I pity your foolish slaves

1 Like

Re: Covid 19 Is All Fraud And Not A Killer Disease – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Kamdil: 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:
Nonsense pastor...

Don't be surprised to know he still visits top health medical treatment any time he falls sick.

xxxtedyxxx:
Nonsense pastor...

stop spewing trash. Chris is more exposed and more learned than you cretins.

Everyone sane knows that covid is fraud .stupid idiots fooling and suffering the poor masses with deceit and lies. No one single person we know has it. So who are the patients?
Re: Covid 19 Is All Fraud And Not A Killer Disease – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by lathrowinger: 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
Until this man remove his Jerry coil before his sense will come back to normal...

1 Like

Re: Covid 19 Is All Fraud And Not A Killer Disease – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kamdil:
stop spewing trash. Chris is more exposed and more learned than you cretins.

Everyone sane knows that covid is fraud .stupid idiots fooling and suffering the poor masses with deceit and lies. No one sinnogle person we know has it. So who are the patients?

Lmao..you sound frustrated...
Why all the insults?

Covid 19 might be a scam in Nigeria...but is it so on other parts of the world?

Isolation centre is not far...tell your pastor to visit and perform his miracles there. grin
Re: Covid 19 Is All Fraud And Not A Killer Disease – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Kamdil: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:

[s]Lmao..you sound frustrated...
Why all the insults?

Covid 19 might be a scam in Nigeria...but is the same in other parts of the world?

Isolation centre is not far...tell your pastor to visit and perform his miracles there. [/s]grin
Covid in Nigeria is a fraud. And many people have confirmed it with evidences of empty isolation centers, and forceful admittance by ncdc .

If Chris is wrong, Yahaya bello can't be wrong at the same time.
Re: Covid 19 Is All Fraud And Not A Killer Disease – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kamdil:
Covid in Nigeria is a fraud. And many people have confirmed it with evidences of empty isolation centers, and forceful admittance by ncdc .

If Chris is wrong, Yahaya bello can't be wrong at the same time.

Read the article well...

He is accusing WHO...

Is WHO also wrong?
Re: Covid 19 Is All Fraud And Not A Killer Disease – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Kamdil: 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:

Read the article well...

He is accusing WHO...

Is WHO also wrong?

they are sectionally wrong. Ugandan government accused them of same.
Re: Covid 19 Is All Fraud And Not A Killer Disease – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by daddytime(m): 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
A better and NAFDAC approved relaxer would have prevented all these...
Re: Covid 19 Is All Fraud And Not A Killer Disease – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by kingxsamz(m): 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
Pastor Chris is also a fraud and a yahoo man.
Re: Covid 19 Is All Fraud And Not A Killer Disease – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by paxonel(m): 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
Listening to these pastors is like a child trying this at home. By the time you will fall eh?

Re: Covid 19 Is All Fraud And Not A Killer Disease – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
Fraud in africa, i agree because God has protected Africans fr it.
Re: Covid 19 Is All Fraud And Not A Killer Disease – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by olanrewaju49127: 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
Until this man remove his Jerry coil before his sense will come back to normal...

(1) (Reply)

I. Never Get Moved By Church Event / Prophet TB Joshua's Church & His Family Members Struggle For His Corpse (Video) / Supernatural Phenomenon Happening Around Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.