Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,874 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Ok When Does God Step In To Save Someone From Poverty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok When Does God Step In To Save Someone From Poverty (429 Views)

When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship? / Bridesmaid Rocks Groom. Bride, Guest Step In (Photos) / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok When Does God Step In To Save Someone From Poverty by Goodlyhrt(m): 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
I am at the threshold of not giving a feck about morality anymore (caveat I don't feel so nice today)

I don't want to start giving myself ideas.

I am really waiting on the Lord!, He promised he will never fail and I believed him. But I am fast loosing patience.

I can't imagine living anyother way that was not handed to me by my parents. I was born and raised a deeper life member and I'm almost going to shit on my parents wisdom and morale upbringing.

Please come to my aid Father for my soul is weakened by the evil passions that fills my environment.

You know I can be so patient but don't test me more than your servant can handle. I want to do the right thing and believe in your goodness and your perfect blessing that addeth no sorrow. Sure I want to be faithful oh Lord but do not let this things vex me, for I am truly stretched.

How long till this yoke is taken from me. How long till I fully grow into my responsibilities as a man.

I have nobody to turn to except you oh Lord!

I hate trends and this evil yahoo boys have given me no small trouble. I want to be in my right mind once again so that I will see and number my days.

God I need your Grace and wisdom in this trying times. Help me Heavenly Father!

3 Likes

Re: Ok When Does God Step In To Save Someone From Poverty by HelpYourself(m): 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
He doesn't he never put you there in the first place
Re: Ok When Does God Step In To Save Someone From Poverty by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Heaven help those who help themselves.

Level up my niggarr!!
Re: Ok When Does God Step In To Save Someone From Poverty by chatinent: 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
Just keep pushing.

No mannas fall again.
Re: Ok When Does God Step In To Save Someone From Poverty by macrodata(m): 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
Miracle money is a sin. Therefore get a seed and plant it so that God can bring in rain & sunshine. You can't own a farmyard without toiling the ground.
Re: Ok When Does God Step In To Save Someone From Poverty by EjaikreTheViper(f): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
Send your account details,
Make I wet ur account pepepe like mama Yemi garden
Re: Ok When Does God Step In To Save Someone From Poverty by Kestolove(m): 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
Dix guy dey threaten God
Re: Ok When Does God Step In To Save Someone From Poverty by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
Being poor isn't a crime,just be happy.Most poor people are citizens of heaven
Re: Ok When Does God Step In To Save Someone From Poverty by yomi007k(m): 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
Which trouble did yahoo boys give you?
Re: Ok When Does God Step In To Save Someone From Poverty by TimmyA: 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
Psalm 90:14-17 KJV
O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days. [15] Make us glad according to the days wherein thou hast afflicted us, and the years wherein we have seen evil. [16] Let thy work appear unto thy servants, and thy glory unto their children. [17] And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.
Re: Ok When Does God Step In To Save Someone From Poverty by TimmyA: 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
Don't give up on God,
Re: Ok When Does God Step In To Save Someone From Poverty by Yuceeluv(f): 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
@Goodlyhrt Have you seen this?

Hang in there. You've probably reached your breakthrough and don't know it yet...that's when the greatest impatience sets in.

EjaikreTheViper:
Re: Ok When Does God Step In To Save Someone From Poverty by Goodlyhrt(m): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
6557486899 Fidelity

I will be thankful to you in no small measure. At least I can get something to eat today.

Thanks in advance
Re: Ok When Does God Step In To Save Someone From Poverty by Goodlyhrt(m): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
Yuceeluv:
@Goodlyhrt Have you seen this?

Hang in there. You've probably reached your breakthrough and don't know it yet...that's when the greatest impatience sets in.

Thanks for calling my attention

1 Like

Re: Ok When Does God Step In To Save Someone From Poverty by millionboi2: 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
I am at the threshold of not giving a feck about morality anymore (caveat I don't feel so nice today)

I don't want to start giving myself ideas.

I am really waiting on the Lord!, He promised he will never fail and I believed him. But I am fast loosing patience.

I can't imagine living anyother way that was not handed to me by my parents. I was born and raised a deeper life member and I'm almost going to shit on my parents wisdom and morale upbringing.

Please come to my aid Father for my soul is weakened by the evil passions that fills my environment.

You know I can be so patient but don't test me more than your servant can handle. I want to do the right thing and believe in your goodness and your perfect blessing that addeth no sorrow. Sure I want to be faithful oh Lord but do not let this things vex me, for I am truly stretched.

How long till this yoke is taken from me. How long till I fully grow into my responsibilities as a man.

I have nobody to turn to except you oh Lord!

I hate trends and this evil yahoo boys have given me no small trouble. I want to be in my right mind once again so that I will see and number my days.

God I need your Grace and wisdom in this trying times. Help me Heavenly Father!
oga drop shame, hustle
Re: Ok When Does God Step In To Save Someone From Poverty by Nazgul: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
God will step in when you make an effort. Don't just sit there praying and expecting God to perform magic for you. He doesn't work that way. Make efforts and he'll crown those your efforts with success.

1 Like

Re: Ok When Does God Step In To Save Someone From Poverty by Shortyy(f): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
When you step up yourself.

You cant be doing nothing and expect mana to fall from heaven. And if what you're doing isn't yielding any fruit, maybe you should try another thing. wink
Re: Ok When Does God Step In To Save Someone From Poverty by Goodlyhrt(m): 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
quote author=Nazgul post=97679138]God will step in when you make an effort. Don't just sit there praying and expecting God to perform magic for you. He doesn't work that way. Make efforts and he'll crown those your efforts with success.[/quote]

quote author=Shortyy post=97679205]When you step up yourself.

You cant be doing nothing and expect mana to fall from heaven. And if what you're doing isn't yielding any fruit, maybe you should try another thing. wink[/quote]

Ladies if you care to know I am never the lazy type.

I have had a handful of skills that I've got over the course of my existence but maybe I am not that lucky and yet to have my breakthrough.

I just left a job where I teach from 9am till 9pm everyday except on Saturdays and Sundays. Apart from being paid peanuts I have never gotten a full salary at once. It was so bad, I find it difficult to feed sometimes despite working my axs off. I made a decision this year to quit that job and suffer till I get a new job or something..

So you have it. Its not that I am lazy as you guys think. I am willing to work my axs off to get out of poverty, maybe, reason why people take advantage of me.
Re: Ok When Does God Step In To Save Someone From Poverty by Shortyy(f): 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
quote author=Nazgul post=97679138]God will step in when you make an effort. Don't just sit there praying and expecting God to perform magic for you. He doesn't work that way. Make efforts and he'll crown those your efforts with success.

quote author=Shortyy post=97679205]When you step up yourself.

You cant be doing nothing and expect mana to fall from heaven. And if what you're doing isn't yielding any fruit, maybe you should try another thing. wink

Ladies if you care to know I am never the lazy type.

I have had a handful of skills that I've got over the course of my existence but maybe I am not that lucky and yet to have my breakthrough.

I just left a job where I teach from 9am till 9pm everyday except on Saturdays and Sundays. Apart from being paid peanuts I have never gotten a full salary at once. It was so bad, I find it difficult to feed sometimes despite working my axs off. I made a decision this year to quit that job and suffer till I get a new job or something..

So you have it. Its not that I am lazy as you guys think. I am willing to work my axs off to get out of poverty, maybe, reason why people take advantage of me.

It's okay, keep pushing and never give up.

Your breakthrough will come.
Re: Ok When Does God Step In To Save Someone From Poverty by oladipupo38880: 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
The fvckNiggarr!!Heaven help those who help themselves.Level up my niggarr!!
Re: Ok When Does God Step In To Save Someone From Poverty by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
Bros what you are facing is faced by majority of young people in Nigeria. It's looking like the only way to escape poverty is to escape permanently from the African continent.
Re: Ok When Does God Step In To Save Someone From Poverty by gfon(m): 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
Na to double your hustle my guy,fvck morals.Just notice my morals never helped me.This life no one go send you if you no send yourself.One niggar up there said make you level up!!!

(1) (Reply)

Actions You Will Take Immediately When You Caught Your Cheating Partner In Club / Effects Of Man Shouting At His Wife In The Present Of Their Children & Wayout / Advise To Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.