Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

My Horrible Experience With Blessed Friyo Motors Jibowu - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Horrible Experience With Blessed Friyo Motors Jibowu (870 Views)

My Horrible Experience Opening A Gtbank Domiciliary Account / My Horrible Experience with Fastcash Loan App / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Horrible Experience With Blessed Friyo Motors Jibowu by Angelawhite(m): 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
24th December 2020, I got an order from a customer in Okija, Anambra state to deliver some pieces of clothings. I headed to Blessed Friyo Motors located at Jibowu Yaba, Lagos state where I paid for the item to be delivered.

As usual, I requested for the driver’s number to keep track of the delivery. When I got home, I called the line but alas, the number wasn’t reachable. Meanwhile, my customer who had already paid for the item and whom I also forwarded the driver’s number to was on my neck. I assured him it could be a network problem as he might be away from network coverage.

Night fall came and the driver’s number was still unreachable. I became frustrated. It is rare to see a customer who is willing to part with his money before delivery. I didn’t want to disappoint my customer. The fact that the customer wanted to use it for the Yuletide compounded my frustration.

The following day, I was woken up by a call from my customer complaining the driver’s number had been unreachable. I decided it’s time I went to Blessed Friyo Motors. When I got there, I was given another number through which I was able to reach the driver. The driver said he forgot the package in Portharcourt and he would get in touch with a driver there to forward it to Okija.

Days passed but my customer is yet to receive his order. I went back to the park where I was lucky to meet with the driver. The driver told me point blank that he lost the item and blamed the loss on his drunkenness. He said I should forward my account number so he would pay for the item.

I waited for days, called him severally to remind him but to no avail. This morning, I went back to the park and demanded to see their manager. I was told he (driver) doesn’t work for them. They denied all ties with him and made me look like a fool.

This was the same Motor Park where I dropped my items for delivery. The same park where I got the driver’s number from. It is very wicked to lose a customer’s items and feel no remorse.

Below is the picture of the Motor Park. Blessed Friyo Motors is right before GUO

I regret having anything to do with them.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience With Blessed Friyo Motors Jibowu by Kriss216: 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
They no give you receipt?

Abi, you did corner corner business with the driver?
Re: My Horrible Experience With Blessed Friyo Motors Jibowu by b3llo(m): 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
Doing business with this mushroom motor park is at owners risk.
Re: My Horrible Experience With Blessed Friyo Motors Jibowu by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
Go there often.
One day, person wey lost and person wey die go jam each other

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience With Blessed Friyo Motors Jibowu by Mide3367: 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
southniyikaye:
Go there often.
One day, person wey lost and person wey die go jam each other
exactly

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience With Blessed Friyo Motors Jibowu by onward4life(m): 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
Dear Nairalanders

If yu know yu want to succeed in business

Or have a safe trip

Please avoid a transport company called "metro transport"

I went there for waybill and forgot my notepad with cash in it.

I only realized this in 2 minutes time I went back

The fraud park was already empty..

I met I with the person I spoke to earlier in a different location and he started threatening and soon disappeared till date!

(1) (Reply)

My Alaba Market Experience On Mobile Phones Accessories / The Easiest #5,000 You Can Ever Make Is With Fairmoney App - See How / Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.