Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,744 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:44 AM

Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide (24323 Views)

Why Did Jonathan Decide To Arrest An Orphan Who Has Now Fallen Critically Sick? / Senate President, Lawan Re-appoints Saraki’s Media Aide [see Other Appointees] / Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by UncommonLogic: 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
candidtalk:

Lol. They pray daily very hard indeed for misfortune to befall BAT. Prayers they would be better served tendering to their offended gods to heal their barren, erosion-ravaged and cursed land.

I don't know how Igbos cannot appreciate that their hateful antics of wishing evil on others is what is responsible for the bad luck that has been bouncing back on them historically in Nigeria.

They can't give what they don't have. They are devoid of love and accepting of others ways of life. Theyare full of hate for themselves and others yet unable to stay away from others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by Austino778: 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
Roar!!! Roar!!!
Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by Olatlaccon(m): 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
It pains me anytime I see post about politicians and people here turn it to tribal war and we shouting we are the leaders of tomorrow and how can we rule while we have this hatred for each other before we even get to the top...these older men didn't have this hatred before they are now big yet see how this country is...I wonder what the fate of this country would be when it's our time to rule...we are always on each other's neck on something irrelevant..even if this country splits won't we welcome other believe,tribe in our region? we must learn to live with each other cos we can never be the same that's how God wants it and it wasn't a mistake..we can dialogue no problem about that but condemning each other is way too much
Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
UncommonLogic:

They can't give what they don't have. They are devoid of love and accepting of others ways of life. Theyare full of hate for themselves and others yet unable to stay away from others.

True. This is why God will never bless them or their barren, cursed and intolerant land they all want to leave as soon as they turn 11. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by millionboi2: 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
cpu2006:
Jagaban pepe them. Tinubu is fine & healthy. Incoming Nigeria President shocked
Even Tinubu doubts u
Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by calcal: 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
candidtalk:

The irony is that Igbos, as malevolently clannish as many are, would vote Awkuzu SARS genocidaire James Nwafor as President rather than the most competent Yoruba alive.

By the way, when will our IPOBian brothers fish out James Nwafor and his fellow genocidal SARS butchers and organ harvesters? Have they all miraculously disappeared from the face of the Earth?

Really troubling how Igbos can never conclusively deal with their own problems, misrulers and horrific demons yet they are in the mild business of others 24/7.

"he most competent Yoruba alive." HOPE YOU ARE NOT REFERRING TO TINUBU

"Really troubling how Igbos can never conclusively deal with their own problems"

NDIGBO NEEDS TO DO MORE TO UNIT THE EAST AND SOUTH-SOUTH, USING ONE COMMON NAME AND HAVING ONE COMMON AGENDA.

THE SOUTH-SOUTH NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND THE FULL MEANING OF BIAFRA AND THE AGENDA

WITHOUT THIS BASIC THING NO MOVING FORWARD, AND ONE WILL REALIZE THAT THE ISSUE IS NOT ONLY THE FULANIS BUT THOSE THAT HAVE NO IDENTITY, OR THOSE THAT CANNOT DEFEND THEIR IDENTITY OR THOSE THAT ARE OK WITH THE 13% SHARE FROM THE OIL AND THOSE COLLECTING KICKBACK FROM THE FULANI SLAVE MASTER IN THE SOUTH-SOUTH
Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
I d0nt understand why people support criminals. It baffles me. Why w0uld u want tinubu as a president?
Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by Kenplenty: 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
candidtalk:

The irony is that Igbos, as malevolently clannish as many are, would vote Awkuzu SARS genocidaire James Nwafor as President rather than the most competent Yoruba alive.

By the way, when will our IPOBian brothers fish out James Nwafor and his fellow genocidal SARS butchers and organ harvesters? Have they all miraculously disappeared from the face of the Earth?

Really troubling how Igbos can never conclusively deal with their own problems, misrulers and horrific demons yet they are in the mild business of others 24/7.

But they voted Abiola very, or Abiola is not a Yeruba man?.
Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by danilmo: 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
Macphenson:

He is not even sure of winning in his south west domain, I wonder where he intends to win.

Is it the.north? That the cabal have already made him an Internally Displaced Politician

Or South south?

Or South East.

Cant you see he is gradually becoming a BAT
( OH that's even his name)

Let's be watching the drama.

u don't know Jack abt SW politics..

wen time comes even Bode George will just dash him.
Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by Splendorgirl633(f): 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
He has gone to fortify himself for 2021.
Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
I d0nt understand why people support criminals. It baffles me. Why w0uld u want tinubu as a president?

Can you ever take a look at yourself in the mirror to see what a brainwashed, bigoted and hateful person you are?

If Tinubu is a "criminal" please what are the rest of Nigerian politicians you people always ignore in preference for shouting Tinubu up and down?

Even forget Nigeria and Nigerians. Tinubu's transformational masterplan for Lagos is studied in many of the finest institution of learning in the world.

What is your Kalu, Ekweremadu, Theodore Orji etal known for to validate you calling Tinubu a criminal whereas you retain unflinching support for those who are not only criminals but left everything they touched, to the detriment of Igbos, far worse than they met it.

At the end of the day, it is all about the hate you people have for others you areuniversally famous for. If not you will be able to see and accept, in the Nigerian context, that Tinubu is probably the best political leader Nigeria has had since 1999.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by danilmo: 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:

Criminal according to what Court Judgement??

despite different court under 4 different president discharged him innocent of fraud allegations??

Or U meant he stole the money u saved in Lagos??

or is it that ure daft or an illiterate who plays emotional and assumption politics?? or are u an IPOB??

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
candidtalk:

Can you ever take a look at yourself in the mirror to see what a brainwashed, bigoted and hateful person you are?

If Tinubu is a "criminal" please what are the rest of Nigerian politicians you people always ignore in preference for shouting Tinubu up and down?

Even forget Nigeria and Nigerians. Tinubu's transformational masterplan for Lagos is studied in many of the finest institution of learning in the world.

What is your Kalu, Ekweremadu, Theodore Orji etal known for to validate you calling Tinubu a criminal whereas you retain unflinching support for those who are not only criminals but left everything they touched, to the detriment of Igbos, far worse than they met it.

At the end of the day, it is all about the hate you people have for others you areuniversally famous for. If not you will be able to see and accept, in the Nigerian context, that Tinubu is probably the best political leader Nigeria has had since 1999.
loyalist u be
Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by Metalsmith(m): 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
Why do you say he will never be president is it a wish or baseless
opinion.
you are double criminal for calling Tinubu for calling him a criminal without basis.It is called character assassination and libelous. You people should not abuse social media to speak trash and peddle fake news
Why do you hate Tinubu so much ?

I will not wish him dead because I am humane, I don't even like the news being peddled, but I assure you Nigeria will never be ruled by a asis common criminal and Chicago drug Baron.

If you people so much love the drug Baron so much, you can make him the president of south west.

We don't have issues with that, but for Nigeria, OLOMAJE[/quote]
Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by Skyehigher1: 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
My leader , my mentor
Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by Macphenson: 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
danilmo:

u don't know Jack abt SW politics..

wen time comes even Bode George will just dash him.

Well, what am sure is the criminal drug Baron won't rule this country.

There's a reason why Oshiomhole was removed unceremoniously as APC chairman.

There was a reason why Magu was cleared as EFCC chairman.

There was a reason why APC dissolved all existing state EXCO to nominate new EXCOS.

There was a reason why APC gave waiver to new decampees to contest against APC constitution that says one must be a member for two years before contesting on the platform.

Just be calming down, very soon, una eyes go clear.

Let's watch the drama.
Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
loyalist u be

What loyalist? Facts speak for themselves. Every fair person in life will admit God will never ever bless Igbos for their very wicked and malevolent hatred of others that can make you people open your mouth to casually malign Tinubu as a "criminal" when you have, by far, the worst and most worthless criminals in Nigeria parading as your leaders.

All the misfortune befalling you guys is divine justice for your ways and the evil thoughts, curses and wishes you harbour in your head for others. This is why SARS atrocity was worst in the SE to even take on a human organ harvesting and selling division.

You guys will never see the blessing of God in so far as you continue to curse and insult other undeservedly without the decency to admit the truth about them.

Which of the charlatans you Igbos are supporting to be President has done better than Tinubu as a State leader and Governor, a Party leader and a developer of leaders across the entire Country?

Tinubu was the originator of the PPP model (public private sector partnership) of funding critical infrastructure so that Lagos was not at the mercy of the FG like other beggar State headed by worthless administrators like the many you have in ala Igbo.

Tinubu also pioneered the introduction fo IPPs (Independent power plants) in his pursuit of constant electrification of Lagos. Tinubu pioneered a lot more he continues to receives accolades for home and abroad till today!!!

Abi you lot think it is for nothing the emissaries of the UK, USA, France, Germany etal regularly visit Tinubu, of no official position today, while they ignore and bypass your sitting Governors and former leaders like Ken Nnamani etal? That is a big hint to you haters as per what Tinubu is in the eyes of the world!!!

When you can have what is credited to Tinubu below written about any of your thousands of worthless, disloyal, visionless, wicked, anti-people, murderous and 'ashewo' SE politician, running from one party to another like Kalu and Peter Obi etal, then you would be justified calling Tinubu all the awful name you do and ranting about him not being fit to be President of Nigeria.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/businessday.ng/editorial/article/the-lagos-state-development-plan-2012-2025/amp/

We strongly believe that the Lagos State government (LASG) deserves kudos for its monumental achievements in re-inventing government processes for enhanced service delivery since the return to civilian democracy in Nigeria 16 years ago. We further urge other state governments in the country and, indeed, the incoming All Progressives Congress (APC) government at the centre to leverage on the path-breaking achievements of LASG in development planning and administration to fast-track sustainable improvements in service delivery across the country.

Official accounts trace the antecedents of public sector reforms in Lagos State to the two-term tenure of Bola Ahmed Tinubu as governor from 1999-2007. Tinubu and his team, according to the accounts, invited the World Bank to conduct state public procurement and public financial management assessments which reports identified gaps in governance and opportunities for enhanced service delivery. Through his deft moves at succession planning, Tinubu mentored and helped Fashola to succeed him with a view to continuing with the governance reforms he (Tinubu) initiated. Eight years after, LASG has a comprehensive development plan that it is seeking to disseminate to citizens from all walks of life.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
May God preserve him and keep him.
Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
May God preserve him and keep him.

Amen.
Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
Tinubu's own will be worst than buhari if elected president. I prefer osinbajo to jacaban
Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by VOR2019: 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
Yeye

''OLOMAJE''

Ko gbede, o gbeke!

Macphenson:

I will not wish him dead because I am humane, I don't even like the news being peddled, but I assure you Nigeria will never be ruled by a common criminal and Chicago drug Baron.

If you people so much love the drug Baron so much, you can make him the president of south west.

We don't have issues with that, but for Nigeria, OLOMAJE
Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by VOR2019: 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
Macphenson:

I will not wish him dead because I am humane, I don't even like the news being peddled, but I assure you Nigeria will never be ruled by a common criminal and Chicago drug Baron.

We don't have issues with that, but for Nigeria, OLOMAJE

Yeye!

''OLOMAJE''

Ko gbede, o gbeke! Shior!
Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by danilmo: 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
Macphenson:

Well, what am sure is the criminal drug Baron won't rule this country.

There's a reason why Oshiomhole was removed unceremoniously as APC chairman.

There was a reason why Magu was cleared as EFCC chairman.

There was a reason why APC dissolved all existing state EXCO to nominate new EXCOS.

There was a reason why APC gave waiver to new decampees to contest against APC constitution that says one must be a member for two years before contesting on the platform.

Just be calming down, very soon, una eyes go clear.

Let's watch the drama.

which kind weak analysis is this self..

OK let me help u with more

there is a reason why Osinbanjo was relegated,
There is a reason why Tinubu wasn't invited in the last NWC of APC,
There is a reason why Fashola is talking of zoning maybe he is seeing the red hand,
There is a reason why APC choose to loose Edo to taunt Tinubu group

Hope av given u more tips??

nawa o. lol
Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by danilmo: 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
maxwelltony:
Tinubu's own will be worst than buhari if elected president.
I prefer osinbajo to jacaban

even Osinbanjo will not say this..
Osinbanjo learnt politics from his master BAT and he doesn't hide it. so what are u saying again??

I'm very sure u don't know Tinubu , those who hate him esp IPOB does so because of jealous and GEJ painment, not that they dispute TINUBU dexterity.

but this ur own talk is abt Ignorance.. guess u are a teenager ..
Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by Kayharry(m): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
Not critically sick with covid-19, but critically sick with another sickness abi ?
Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
He should have stayed one place
But alas ..his desperate fantasy to be president has done him in.
Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
candidtalk:

You are foaming in the mouth even before the word 'Igbo' is mentioned.
So anyone that writes something you dont like must be Igbo?
We just dey here dey watch as you craze finish
Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
candidtalk:

This is very untrue...
The Igbos are the most republican tribe in Nigeria.
Igbos can reject their own,just to support another.
That's why they always say they hate themselves...
But you see you Yorubas,you are very selfish, wicked,cunning,most bigoted tribe in the world.
You are the main reason,you Southerners can't stand in unity because you cannot be trusted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name / First Railways Assembly Plant In Nigeria Near Commissioning In Kajola, Ogun / Land Tussle: Abba Community Protests At Anambra Government House (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.