Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide (24324 Views)

Why Did Jonathan Decide To Arrest An Orphan Who Has Now Fallen Critically Sick? / Senate President, Lawan Re-appoints Saraki’s Media Aide [see Other Appointees] / Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2021
cpu2006:
Jagaban pepe them. Tinubu is fine & healthy. Incoming Nigeria President shocked
Lol. In your widest dream
Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by akins088(m): 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
He is already ruling beyond southwest, the next is becoming Nigeria president.
Macphenson:

I will not wish him dead because I am humane, I don't even like the news being peddled, but I assure you Nigeria will never be ruled by a common criminal and Chicago drug Baron.

If you people so much love the drug Baron so much, you can make him the president of south west.

We don't have issues with that, but for Nigeria, OLOMAJE

Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by Emekaonline: 1:06am On Jan 04, 2021
SoftP:
@ least there was a travel and a covid in his response,
Unlike the Lekki incident when he denied point blank.

We go soon hear the latest, Aba kyari is now history,

Una nor pass God

I can tell you that the latest new you will hear just like Aba Kyari is that most important to you in your family is gone like Kyari
Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by LegendHero(m): 2:28am On Jan 04, 2021
Kenplenty:

But they voted Abiola very, or Abiola is not a Yeruba man?.

Who voted Abiola?

Are you sure you know your history?

Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by AdeniyiA(m): 5:52am On Jan 04, 2021
Ok, not "critically" ill but sick right?
Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 04, 2021
danilmo:

even Osinbanjo will not say this..
Osinbanjo learnt politics from his master BAT and he doesn't hide it. so what are u saying again??

I'm very sure u don't know Tinubu , those who hate him esp IPOB does so because of jealous and GEJ painment, not that they dispute TINUBU dexterity.

but this ur own talk is abt Ignorance.. guess u are a teenager ..

in all ramification osinbajo will still perform excellently more than tinubu, tinubu is a man that doesnt have intergrity and never a better option for nigeria, even buhari that gained power through tinubu cannever hand over power to him because he knws tinubu is one of the most corrupt leader we have in nigeria.you dont have a point saying he learnt politics from his master,you can be my master and i can still have experience more than you, who is the master? A master or political godfather.tinubu's record is nting to write home.
thanks 4 calling me a teenager, u are also an inexperience adult.
Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by danilmo: 9:39am On Jan 04, 2021
maxwelltony:

in all ramification osinbajo will still perform excellently more than tinubu, tinubu is a man that doesnt have intergrity and never a better option for nigeria, even buhari that gained power through tinubu cannever hand over power to him because he knws tinubu is one of the most corrupt leader we have in nigeria.you dont have a point saying he learnt politics from his master,you can be my master and i can still have experience more than you, who is the master? A master or political godfather.tinubu's record is nting to write home.
thanks 4 calling me a teenager, u are also an inexperience adult.

Only if u know what it means to nurture a political party to become a ruling national party that can withstand pressure from opposition.. or u think u can do that without being a rugged dirty gamer political strategist??

Has Osinbanjo singlehandedly contested for a public office in his life or was always nominated by his master?? see I'm Osinbanjo fan also but truth must b told wen necessary, Osinbanjo is just a Technocrat just like Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu who ride on the back of someone who is capable of fighting their battle..

Wen u even talk about integrity u meant uve put subjected Tinubu to ur bureau of machinery to come up with that crap?? this same silly assumption was the reason why Tinubu was alleged and trialed under OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ but still was found innocent.. u people assume too much on how he managed to become wealthy. lol

u feel he must be stealing Lagos money right? lol
same mentality poor people have against rich people that rich people are always fetish..hence major reason why an average black man is financially incapacitated..

whether u belief Tinubu can get job done or not is left for u , fact is majority, even his enemy belief he is capable less for jealousy +GEJ painment from IPOB, I'm not here to educate u but to let u know that Tinubu has gone far more than what ur backyard assumption can do..

Politics is a game of number which Tinubu has mastered and that is the real game on election days ,not ur wuruwuru assumption, fact is a man can't do without having enemy, even Jesus wasn't spared.
Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 04, 2021
In your perspective now you believe tinubu is the right man to take nigeria to the promise land, or what are you insuniating?
Re: Tinubu Not Critically Sick With COVID-19 - Media Aide by Largogogo: 7:49am On Jan 07, 2021
Covid-19 Likely in U.S. in Mid-December 2019, CDC Scientists Report
New analysis of blood donations finds virus was present on West Coast earlier than previously believed

....OVERRATED Enugu.... / Dasuki To Expose More Beneficiaries Of Arms Deal / EFCC Seals Off Kwankwaso’s Property In Kano