Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,354 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies Take Note). - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies Take Note). (540 Views)

Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World / Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies Take Note). by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
Marriage isn't a do or die affair for people who claim to love each other.
Rather than deceive or trick someone into holy matrimony with a hidden intention of sleeping around,giving him another man's child and making it look like he's responsible.
Why don't you just quit at the first instance angry
Why not tell him you got pregnant out of wedlock?

If he truly loves you, he won't prosecute you for saying the truth.

Marriage is meant to be a bond between two people,not a community service.

That men started this ugly behavior doesn't mean we ladies should take it to the extreme.

Honestly,if your husband brings another man's child for you to train while you both are married. Divorce him(he isn't faithful at all). Trust me,he's most likely doing more cheating on you.

But,if he brings in a child for you to train cause,he got the child before you guys met. Pardon him(you were just another random girl in the street who caught his heart)

Here are some of the dangers associated with paternity fraud;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

1) Heartbreak---No doubt this is the very first disadvantage of lying to someone about his biological children.
All those years they've spent together as father and child. All the sweet memories gone in just 2mins.

It drives him into a deep state of irredeemable thoughts.
*this child who calls me daddy isn't mine* ? embarassed

He starts looking at them from a very different and strange angle.

During this process,trust me, he is totally drifting away from his human form.

2) Shock and psychological trauma--- Certainly, you know you won't feel alright the day another woman walks up to you and demand you give her,her child.
I mean,the thousand in one thoughts running through your mind would fill up the entire earth.

You'll most likely start with fever then fall into coma or develop chronic HBP(high blood pressure).

This is the same thing that happens to a man when you take away the little lovers in his life and bestows them on another man.

3) Division--- Your household,in-laws, children and happiness will be divided and cut short.
The hatred your kids will develop for each other when they eventually find out they're not related, should even change your mind about committing that act.

How about your family members who won't only see you as a failure of a daughter. A disgrace to womanhood and a total bad tape to the marriage world.

4) Suicide--- So many people have fragile hearts. Men act tough but,they're NOT tough when it comes to love.
He might not cry but,he is broken hearted.

Suicide is a thought that creeps in when you think the whole world is against you. When you feel no one cares about you,when you don't feel loved by any.
When you think everything have been taken away from you.

In this case,you've taken away this man's life even before it began.
He thought he would see his grandkids but,he's seeing his grave.

Then he thinks,why not just jump into it and end all this hatred against me.

5) Sudden DEATH--- Just like in the movies. Everyone dies but,only one will survive. Guess who/what that is??

Your story.
The story of a woman who betrayed her husband. The story of a woman who shared her body to every man outside her matrimonial home.
That would be your story.

You killed yourself.
You killed your husband.
You killed your kids.

But StacyO,

HOW DO I LET HIM KNOW THE CHILD DOESN'T BELONG TO HIM??

You now realize your mistakes,right?
The best method to use when you plan to break such an abominable news to someone is to use the connection you both have.

And that connection is the child.

Open up the news to the child first and make it a deep secret. Get the child into talking to his/her or their daddy.

Starting with how much they love him and how any decision he makes won't affect their love for him.
They should even advice him to divorce you so as to have peace of mind.

Discussions should be centered majorly on their unconditional love for him.

You as the perpetrator can exit the house for some time so as to give the man time to think.

MEN---- Try to understand that DNA test is very important in a marriage where trust is not found.
Paternity fraud is not a death sentence.

As a matter of fact,it is your key to freedom from an evil partner.

Cause trust me, whoever has the audacity to sleep and birth a child while married,can kill her husband and bring in her second lover.

Be strong and move on. There is still time to birth a new bouncing love.

LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP.
Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies Take Note). by bjprodint(f): 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
Me wey no lie about paternity,na me dey suffer dey train kids without support.may God help us all ,both men and women
Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies Take Note). by Psych412(f): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
bjprodint:
Me wey no lie about paternity,na me dey suffer dey train kids without support.may God help us all ,both men and women
any woman who supports paternity fraud is evil and wicked.

if you know you're tried of the marriage or your husband is impotent (infertile) then quit the marriage. it's better than giving a bastard to your husband to take care of. that's wickedness.
Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies Take Note). by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:49am On Jan 04, 2021
Some churches preach against DNA Test because it leads to divorce
Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies Take Note). by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
Psych412:
any woman who supports paternity fraud is evil and wicked.

if you know you're tried of the marriage or your husband is impotent (infertile) then quit the marriage. it's better than giving a bastard to your husband to take care of. that's wickedness.

A very evil and wicked act.

I wonder how they live happily in the marriage.
Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies Take Note). by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Some churches preach against DNA Test because it leads to divorce

Which churches??
Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies Take Note). by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
@Nazgul
I created a new thread without any comments in it.

Repost your answer back then, lets discuss.

I would really love to gather more knowledge on politics.
Re: Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies Take Note). by Nazgul: 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
StacyO:
@Nazgul
I created a new thread without any comments in it.

Repost your answer back then, lets discuss.

I would really love to gather more knowledge on politics.
Ok...

(1) (Reply)

My Husband's Past Struggle / B / Staying With Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.