Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

B - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / B (532 Views)

I Just Got A Fully Funded US Phd Scholarship Offer / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / I Just Cut The Cord With My Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B by unome1: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
Re: B by doggedfighter(f): 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
You don't have family or friends and neighbours?

2 Likes

Re: B by Sammy07: 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sell ur phone or.lease it angry
Re: B by Sammy07: 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
doggedfighter:
You don't have family or friends and neighbours?

No mind that guy, he will form one excuse or.the other
Re: B by unome1: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
Already borrowed more than enough more my neighbours, but I guess it's a bad idea actually coming here
Re: B by unome1: 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sammy07:
Sell ur phone or.lease it angry

This does not sound like a very smart move and I personally think you are trying to antagonise me. If I was told some years back I will find myself in this kind of situation. I'll never ever believe it. I believe you've not experienced the bad side of life and I pray you do not, when you have to depend on the good will of strangers, neighbours and family for sustainance. I know I've come this far and hopefully I can only get better from here. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men In Diaspora Come Back Home To Marry Wife / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Females & See Their Twerk Videos. Big B00ties / Why Does A Parent Make A Child Hate The Other Parent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.