Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Islam Appears Fashionable - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Appears Fashionable (563 Views)

BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds / A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Appears Fashionable by truthmans2012: 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
Islam seems to be very fashionable these days. Why? Because it is growing numerically. A muslim man at the age of 30 would have got three or four wives and many children.

Places in the South West where muslims are very few about 30 years ago are being dominated by them today due to uncontrolled birth. Many of them don't count the cost of having many children. No wonder many of their children are uneducated. You find them in majority as carpenters, bricklayers, mechanics and other artisanship.

Islam appeals to carnal minds as you can commit any kinds of sin but just keep observing solat five times a day and you are good to go with Allah. Islam does not require any self-denial to please their god. This is the reason many find it convenient to practice it and it appears to them so fashionable.

The Bible says that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination to God ( Luke 16:15). That means to say Islam falls in that category.

Jesus said when I come back will I find faith? (Luke 18:8 ). As islam is not the faith Jesus expected to find, he will meet them plenty as Chritianity is dwindling as Jesus prophesied. But he was talking about the Christians who follow him.
Re: Islam Appears Fashionable by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
Laughing . . Mumu dey smell. .am c0ming for u

1 Like

Re: Islam Appears Fashionable by budaatum: 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
truthmans2012:
Islam seems to be very fashionable these days. Why? Because it is growing numerically. A muslim man at the age of 30 would have got three or four wives and many children.
I really don't understand why people with truth in their monikers tend to be liars. This op just needs to ask here to discover lots of Muslims without a single wife, not to talk of 3.

truthmans2012:
Places in the South West where muslims are very few about 30 years ago are being dominated by them today due to uncontrolled birth. Many of them don't count the cost of having many children. No wonder many of their children are uneducated. You find them in majority as carpenters, bricklayers, mechanics and other artisanship.
Like in my Osun State, right? Where it just so happens that both Islam and Christianity are increasing not because of birthrates but because of the decline of Ogun and Sango and Osun worship.

And see how wise they are being by not shouting to the heaven for their food but becoming "carpenters, bricklayers, mechanics and other artisanship", professions that they use to put manna on their table.

truthmans2012:
Islam appeals to carnal minds as you can commit any kinds of sin but just keep observing solat five times a day and you are good to go with Allah. Islam does not require any self-denial to please their god. This is the reason many find it convenient to practice it and it appears to them so fashionable.
I don't suppose you would admit to never having read the Muslim book or you might not be judging Islam by those Christ describes as Lord Lord teeth gnashers.

truthmans2012:
The Bible says that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination to God ( Luke 16:15). That means to say Islam falls in that category.
I'd put Christianity in that category too since it is men, humans, who hold Christ in high esteem.

truthmans2012:
Jesus said when I come back will I find faith? (Luke 18:8 ). As islam is not the faith Jesus expected to find, he will meet them plenty as Chritianity is dwindling as Jesus prophesied. But he was talking about the Christians who follow him.
As in, those who love their neighbours and their enemies even moreso. As in those who do not bear false witness and speak out of ignorance thinking it is wisdom.

May Christ absolve you and fill you with a new mind.

2 Likes

Re: Islam Appears Fashionable by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2021
Was jesus a christian? Tell us, did he belong to catholic or pentecostal or the other one or jehovah witness? Did jesus know about the existence of bible? Una bibles different fr0m eachother and even ur beliefs. How did jesus do bury the dead, naming cerem0ny, wedding and others? CHRISTIANITY SIMPLY MEANS A BOOK WRITTEN BY UNKN0WN AUTHORS WITHOUT AUTHENTICATION OF THE HISTORY RECORDED, FOUND BY THE WHITES . BLENDED WITH WHITE CULTURES. .USED TO COLONISE AND STEAL AFRICA NATURAL RESOURCES. .
Re: Islam Appears Fashionable by truthmans2012: 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Was jesus a christian? Tell us, did he belong to catholic or pentecostal or the other one or jehovah witness? Did jesus know about the existence of bible? Una bibles different fr0m eachother and even ur beliefs. How did jesus do bury the dead, naming cerem0ny, wedding and others? CHRISTIANITY SIMPLY MEANS A BOOK WRITTEN BY UNKN0WN AUTHORS WITHOUT AUTHENTICATION OF THE HISTORY RECORDED, FOUND BY THE WHITES . BLENDED WITH WHITE CULTURES. .USED TO COLONISE AND STEAL AFRICA NATURAL RESOURCES. .

Mathew 16:18
And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.

Who do build a church?

Can you tell me any Bible verse that contradicts itself?
Re: Islam Appears Fashionable by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
truthmans2012:

Mathew 16:18
And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.

Who do build a church?

Can you tell me any Bible verse that contradicts itself?
SEE THIS BOY QUOTING BIBLE AGAIN . Ur bible isnt same with catholic or jehovah witness or pentecostal xef . . That al0ne means una be fraud. Whatever mr mathew claimed jesus said. . How wil we kn0w if his name is mathew NOR he actually saw jesus? Laughing. . Christians go baje, picking their faith fr0m b0ok written after the acclaimed death of jesus. E didirin baje. U people dressing like oyinbo, speaking oyinbo language . .una mumu dey smell
Re: Islam Appears Fashionable by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mathew reporting what peter said . .and peter na jesu abi . . shey peter gan write his own history of account in ur book? In his chapter. .he talk am?
Re: Islam Appears Fashionable by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
If u are n0t a catholic, u are n0t a christian. If ur bible is different fr0m catholic, u n0t a christian. THE FOUNDATION OF UNA FAKE RELIGION IS CATHOLIC. They are the early church, ruled the world, fought holy wars \ killed non christians and conquered their lands/ . .if u believe catholic is idolistic . .foundation of christianity crumbles and so does christianity.
Re: Islam Appears Fashionable by budaatum: 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
SEE THIS BOY QUOTING BIBLE AGAIN . Ur bible isnt same with catholic or jehovah witness or pentecostal xef . . That al0ne means una be fraud. Whatever mr mathew claimed jesus said. . How wil we kn0w if his name is mathew NOR he actually saw jesus? Laughing. . Christians go baje, picking their faith fr0m b0ok written after the acclaimed death of jesus. E didirin baje. U people dressing like oyinbo, speaking oyinbo language . .una mumu dey smell
Don't mind them. Or does this mumu not smell?

You will use oyinbo phone to communicate on oyinbo internet using badly written oyinbo language but not realise how ridiculous you are being!
Re: Islam Appears Fashionable by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
budaatum:

Don't mind them. Or does this mumu not smell?

You will use oyinbo phone to communicate on oyinbo internet using badly written oyinbo language but not realise how ridiculous you are being!
laughing . .we talking about religion and mode of worship {divine} . .dis mumu is talking about techn0logical innovation. Ediot
Re: Islam Appears Fashionable by truthmans2012: 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
Re: Islam Appears Fashionable by budaatum: 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Did jesus know about the existence of bible?
Yes he did, though it was the Torah in his day and the rest had not been written. You'd know this just by reading him say "It is written". That was his teaching in fact, read!

In the beginning was the Word (as in that which is written in a book and read). And that Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Basically, accept Jesus (knowledge and Wisdom etc) by reading and you shall not die of ignorance. It was what the Prophet Mohammed learnt too, in case it matters to you to know. Thankfully, he evolved to writing, which we are here evolving further.

P.s. I know the above will make little sense to you but I delight in the fact that you at least do read.
Re: Islam Appears Fashionable by truthmans2012: 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
Muslims don't have any idea of Godliness. They can abuse, even when they are preaching. They can maim and kill. Violent people.
Re: Islam Appears Fashionable by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
budaatum:

Yes he did, though it was the Torah in his day and the rest had not been written. You'd know this just by reading him say "It is written". That was his teaching in fact, read!

In the beginning was the Word (as in that which is written in a book and read). And that Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Basically, accept Jesus (knowledge and Wisdom etc) by reading and you shall not die of ignorance. It was what the Prophet Mohammed learnt too, in case it matters to you to know. Thankfully, he evolved to writing, which we are here evolving further.

P.s. I know the above will make little sense to you but I delight in the fact that you at least do read.
Laughing didrin ni ogbeni yi fa
Re: Islam Appears Fashionable by budaatum: 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
laughing . .we talking about religion and mode of worship {divine} . .dis mumu is talking about techn0logical innovation. Ediot
And intelligent non-mumu you thinks to pressume what is being talked about as if technological innovation fell from some heaven like manna and did not evolve from "religion and mode of worship {divine}".
Re: Islam Appears Fashionable by budaatum: 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
truthmans2012:
Muslims don't have any idea of Godliness. They can abuse, even when they are preaching. They can maim and kill. Violent people.
Your statement above shows far less of "any idea of Godliness" since it is promoting "maim and kill"!

1 Like

Re: Islam Appears Fashionable by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
budaatum:

And intelligent non-mumu you thinks to pressume what is being talked about as if technological innovation fell from some heaven like manna and did not evolve from "religion and mode of worship {divine}".
LAUGHING . .ASU strike don affect u greatly. . Ori e o pe at all
Re: Islam Appears Fashionable by budaatum: 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
LAUGHING . .ASU strike don affect u greatly. . Ori e o pe at all

I'm certain you are informed by your immense knowledge that this is indeed the case.
Re: Islam Appears Fashionable by Theguided: 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
truthmans2012:

The islam you formed in ur imagination? undecided maybe it's christianity that you wanted to describe where you believe someone died for your sins and you're good to go. In islam you are responsible for your sins and even if you pray 5 times daily unless you ask for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Islam Appears Fashionable by Theguided: 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
truthmans2012:

I don't think you've read about your history.
Re: Islam Appears Fashionable by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
budaatum:

I'm certain you are informed by your immense knowledge that this is indeed the case.
NO QUOTE ME AGAIN MR MAN
Re: Islam Appears Fashionable by budaatum: 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
NO QUOTE ME AGAIN MR MAN
I do not think you have sufficient powers to dictate to buda whom buda may quote.

Perhaps learn to be less rude and your powers might increase.
Re: Islam Appears Fashionable by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
budaatum:

I do not think you have sufficient powers to dictate to buda whom buda may quote.

Perhaps learn to be less rude and your powers might increase.
U r stubborn buda. Thats a bad trait to have
Re: Islam Appears Fashionable by truthmans2012: 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
Theguided:

The islam you formed in ur imagination? undecided maybe it's christianity that you wanted to describe where you believe someone died for your sins and you're good to go. In islam you are responsible for your sins and even if you pray 5 times daily unless you ask for forgiveness.

Does Allah forgive muslims' sins? If he does, why are your sins and good deeds recorded for judgement on the day of resurrection?
Re: Islam Appears Fashionable by budaatum: 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
U r stubborn buda. Thats a bad trait to have
Yes, indeed, buda is stubborn, and does not agree that stubborn is a bad trait to have since it can indicate perseverance, tenacity and dedication, and is superior to just being ignorant and rude.

When Christ is written to have said, "Seek", he meant 'stubbornly', and not some wishy washy look and give up like you seem to have done which is why you exhibit a lack of understanding. You are here though, where it will be stuck inside your eye so your mind sees whether you want to or not, because, as some say, Allah is Most Merciful and Infinitely Wise.
Re: Islam Appears Fashionable by budaatum: 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
truthmans2012:

Does Allah forgive muslims' sins? If he does, why are your sins and good deeds recorded for judgement on the day of resurrection?
Do you know there is a Book of Allah? I suggest you go read it so you can answer your own question, but while you are pondering if you should read it perhaps tell why Jesus will judge the quick and the dead, and how without some sort of record.
Re: Islam Appears Fashionable by Theguided: 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
truthmans2012:

Anyone that sincerely regrets his sins and doesn't want to do it again is forgiven like he never even did it.
Re: Islam Appears Fashionable by truthmans2012: 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
Theguided:

Anyone that sincerely regrets his sins and doesn't want to do it again is forgiven like he never even did it.

Knowing what you said, why will muslims' sins be weighed against their good deeds on the day of Resurrection? I mean if every muslim's sins is forgiven, what is to be weighed against their good deeds?
Re: Islam Appears Fashionable by akinlolu26624: 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
: NO QUOTE ME AGAIN MR MANI do not think you have sufficient powers to dictate to buda whom buda may quote.Perhaps learn to be less rude and your powers might increase.
Re: Islam Appears Fashionable by truthmans2012: 7:58am On Jan 04, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:

Like you people behave like Arabs in speaking Arabic and dressing like them. In fact, you have to become an Arab to be a real muslim.

1 Like

Re: Islam Appears Fashionable by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2021
truthmans2012:

Like you people behave like Arabs in speaking Arabic and dressing like them. In fact, you have to become an Arab to be a real muslim.
You d0nt even kn0w the hist0ry of islam. ARABS WERE PAGAN. And islam arabic is different fr0m arab arabic. If u try to understand islam with arab arabic. . U are a gonner. . Arab dressing? Laughing . Muslim can wear any type of clothing as long as it does n0t reach his ankles . . Olodo omo
Re: Islam Appears Fashionable by truthmans2012: 8:35am On Jan 04, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
You d0nt even kn0w the hist0ry of islam. ARABS WERE PAGAN. And islam arabic is different fr0m arab arabic. If u try to understand islam with arab arabic. . U are a gonner. . Arab dressing? Laughing . Muslim can wear any type of clothing as long as it does n0t reach his ankles . . Olodo omo

So it the Christians that cannot wear any type of clothing as you accused them of dressing like oyinbo? See how you reason. Smh.

You are not intelligent enough to argue with me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glory Be To God My Son Has Finally Becomes A Priest. / Mfm Pmch Sept 2021 Tagged; Mantle Of Power (read Full 2-in-1 Package+prayers) / This Books Lets You Tap Spiritual Power To Achieve Any Goal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.