Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Some Naija Girls Are Just Insecure - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Naija Girls Are Just Insecure (501 Views)

Why Some Naija Girls Don't Like Cooking (pictures) / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Naija Girls Are Just Insecure by zum19: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
I met a babe online recently, we started talking.

She requested for my pictures, I sent to her on whatsapp and she was like: "Ok Nice" cuz am handsome by default.

I asked her to send hers, this is what I said o "Let me see yours too, to see how pretty you're"

She sent hers and said "Is beauty your 1st criteria for a woman?"

I said "It's one of my criterias, but I like a lady with beauty and brains.."

She replied: "Am not fine, oya start going o"

Am like what d fck? To be honest the babe is niether fine nor ugly. She's just there, nothing special physically.

I told her "you're the one that use her mouth to judge herself, I didn't mention jack"

She turned the chat to quarrel o, started blabbing "I hate it when guys put beauty as first criteria, bla, bla bla."

I just told her she's just insecure and quarrelsome, cuz if you look at my chat, I don't see anything I said wrong.

The crazy babe blocked me, I just laughed. Most girls these days are very insecure and like insult and quarrel. Marry these ones, the next thing you guys are fighting at home.

Guys shine your eyes o, wife material is in short supply, no look pu**y or yan**h forget yourself. This is why we guys just chew, dump & don't take most girls seriously.

1 Like

Re: Some Naija Girls Are Just Insecure by endsarrrs(f): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
Okay
Re: Some Naija Girls Are Just Insecure by Fvckyouall: 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
I hate it when naija guys put beauty first lol look at the irony in that.
Ladies put money first so both the poor guys and ugly ladies are left out

1 Like

Re: Some Naija Girls Are Just Insecure by EzegeNdiigbo: 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
girls with fish brain no mind them for dix 21!!!

1 Like

Re: Some Naija Girls Are Just Insecure by chim14(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
Fvckyouall:
I hate it when naija guys put beauty first lol look at the irony in that.
Ladies put money first so both the poor guys and ugly ladies are left out

I dey tell you, everything now is money. No wonder one of my former pastors always said "Wetin dem dey take woman do? No be to just play.."
Most women now don't have any value, you can buy them cheap.

(1) (Reply)

Best Gift Ideas To Impress A White Girl / I Get More Pleasure Sleeping With Married Men Lady Narrates / Abeg Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.