Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Letter From Me To All Of You(i’m Sorry For Everyone I Wronged) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter From Me To All Of You(i’m Sorry For Everyone I Wronged) (326 Views)

Ladies Am Sorry For Leaking Your Secret On Nairaland PHOTOS / Is It Normal Or Wronged? / Bbnaija: “I Know My Boyfriend Will Feel Bad. I’m Sorry” — Nina Begs Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter From Me To All Of You(i’m Sorry For Everyone I Wronged) by Casalindal(f): 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
I now know that hopelessness is the enemy of justice. Hope allows us to push forward, even when the truth is distorted by the people in power. It allows us to stand up when they tell us to sit down, and to speak when they say be quiet.

I’ve learned that each of us is more than the worst thing we’ve ever done; that the opposite of poverty isn’t wealth, the opposite of poverty is justice; that the character of our nation isn’t reflected in how we treat the rich and privileged, but how we treat the poor, the disfavored and condemned.

Our system has taken more from us than it has the power to give back. But I believe if each of us can follow God lead, we can begin to change this world for the better. If we can look at ourselves closely, and honestly, I believe we will see that we all need justice, we all need mercy and perhaps, we all need some measure of unmerited Grace. Happy new year guys wish everyone the best this year brings
Re: Letter From Me To All Of You(i’m Sorry For Everyone I Wronged) by martolux(m): 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
I couldn't find any apology in your letter oo.
Re: Letter From Me To All Of You(i’m Sorry For Everyone I Wronged) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
Casalindal, Dis Is Not An Apology Letter, Rather It's A Letter Of Exhortation. Anyway, It's A Good Letter. Did U Write Dis Offhand Or Copied It 4rm Somewhere? If Truly It's Offhand, Dat Means U Av Really Improved In Ur English & Typing Too.
Re: Letter From Me To All Of You(i’m Sorry For Everyone I Wronged) by Henrywalker: 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
Still waiting for the apologies!

Re: Letter From Me To All Of You(i’m Sorry For Everyone I Wronged) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
we don't fuckin care biiich

(1) (Reply)

Is Life Not Treating You Well, You Hardly Get Favoured. Then Check Out This Post / A Short Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) / Is It Rigth To Tell Your Girlfriend She Is On Her Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.