Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Help! I Have Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Have Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste (342 Views)

Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / How Can I Recover Back My Sense Of Taste And Smell? / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Have Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by popweezy(m): 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
Just as the topic goes. I have lost my sense of taste 2 days ago and I just lost that of smell today. I have tried to figure out what could be the cause. In my research I deduced it's as a result of blocked nostrils because of cold. I have cold presently but I don't think anything is blocking my nostrils because I can still breath very fine but I can't perceive anything including the smell of my perfumes

Healthlanders, please assist me on how to regain my loss of taste and smell. It's just very unpleasnt cry
Re: Help! I Have Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by Ynix(m): 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
Symptoms of COVID, go on and take your black seed oil and garlic

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Have Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by Fajoe2020: 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
Maleria I guess.
Re: Help! I Have Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by ojun50(m): 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
Look For one fine girls kiss you go dey alright
Re: Help! I Have Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by chatinent: 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ghen ghen.

It happened to me too.

Don't be quick to think it's Covid-19. Go for test.
Re: Help! I Have Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by popweezy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
Fajoe2020:
Maleria I guess.
exactly! But I'm just getting better from malaria and this loss of taste and smell just popped up
Re: Help! I Have Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by popweezy(m): 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
chatinent:
Ghen ghen.

It happened to me too.

Don't be quick to think it's Covid-19. Go for test.
what was the outcome of your test sir?
Re: Help! I Have Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by chatinent: 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
popweezy:
what was the outcome of your test sir?

Honestly, I didn't go for test.

It came back on its own.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Have Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by popweezy(m): 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
chatinent:

Honestly, I didn't go for test.

It came back on its own.
for how long did you experience such loss of smell sir?
Re: Help! I Have Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by OlayemiAshraf(m): 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
Put weed (local) inside water boil it ...then remove the weed from the hot water....then drink the water ...do that for 3 days....last year I nearly die. I couldn't breathe , I lost my taste , and I was coughing back to back...I used a lot of drugs,it doesn't work... until I try the weed remedy....try it .. it works for me..it might works for you......

1 Like

Re: Help! I Have Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by Buffalo2(m): 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
popweezy:
exactly! But I'm just getting better from malaria and this loss of taste and smell just popped up
malaria comes with those issues nowadays so don't panic, you'll be Allright

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Have Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by chatinent: 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
popweezy:
for how long did you experience such loss of smell sir?

Up to six days!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Have Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by faceland: 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
Clean your room or work place (of both dust and germs). Stop drinking cold water, stop sleeping under a fan. Go out and work like every other Nigerian (if possible, wear a mask).

COVID-19 is for those in Western countries that can afford to sit at home while government pays and feed them... That is why in China (where it all started) life has been normal for year. Even the wet-markets has been opened since April 2020.
Re: Help! I Have Lost My Sense Of Smell And Taste by olanrele78674: 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
:Ghen ghen.It happened to me too.Don't be quick to think it's Covid-19. Go for test. what was the outcome of your test sir?

(1) (Reply)

Gonorrhea: Clinical Manifestation, Diagnosis And Treatment / What Is The Meaning Of Gv In Medical Examination? / Strange Illness Worrying My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.