Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Why COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Administered Without Clinical Trial – NAFDAC - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Administered Without Clinical Trial – NAFDAC (19839 Views)

Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals / As Things Stand Now, Mass Vaccination Will Be Administered By Force / Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Administered Without Clinical Trial – NAFDAC by XXXXTENTACION: 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
SeriouslySense:
You have too trusting in WHO, no sane person does that. cheesy cheesy
If you like don't WHO thats left for you.

you can go ahead and trust quacks doctors and a bunch of conspiracy theorists thats also left for you. undecided
Re: Why COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Administered Without Clinical Trial – NAFDAC by Paperworka: 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/01/03/why-covid-19-vaccine-will-be-administered-without-clinical-trial-nafdac/

So all the professors in the various Nigerian universities cannot help out on this?..

1 Like

Re: Why COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Administered Without Clinical Trial – NAFDAC by SeriouslySense(m): 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
There is a new strain of corona virus, and there were some reports that a nurse who took the vaccines, was still infected with corona virus, so it may mean, it is not even working for the new mutated strain, so it means, they may have to modify the vaccines and still vaccines people after the first vaccination

FrenchyL:

Is this not advanced foolishness?

1 Like

Re: Why COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Administered Without Clinical Trial – NAFDAC by Myself2(m): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
martolux:
They should just confess they lack the equipments and expertise to carryout the clinical trial.

Or they've collected the Bill Gates bribe money

1 Like

Re: Why COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Administered Without Clinical Trial – NAFDAC by happney65: 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
i pray this doesnt lead to s0mething horrible. I w0nt take the vaccine sha

Don't.. Nobody is begging you to take it..But when you have a new baby,you take him or her for vaccination. why don't you give your pickin agbo to drink and not vaccination?The people that take it in Europe and America,I guess it has led to something horrible in their lives..Bunch of Educated Illiterates
Re: Why COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Administered Without Clinical Trial – NAFDAC by erico2k2(m): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/01/03/why-covid-19-vaccine-will-be-administered-without-clinical-trial-nafdac/
See food don land for the ministry of health, one will think the elites will reject this vaccine and the ordinary man will see it with their koro eyes but I bet nothing is going to be bought,nah Audio import and the monies will enter voice mail

2 Likes

Re: Why COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Administered Without Clinical Trial – NAFDAC by XXXXTENTACION: 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
It will be very good if they start with Jubril and his crew.. I don't trust W.H.O my brother.. I personally do not need the vaccine, cux I survived the shit already..
It's okay if you don't need the vaccine nobody is forcing you to take it. Its a matter of choice. undecided
Re: Why COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Administered Without Clinical Trial – NAFDAC by erico2k2(m): 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
SeriouslySense:
There is a new strain of corona virus, and there were some reports that a nurse who took the vaccines, was still infected with corona virus, so it may mean, it is not even working for the new mutated strain, so it means, they may have to modify the vaccines and still vaccines people after the first vaccination

What do you understand by the new strain?
Re: Why COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Administered Without Clinical Trial – NAFDAC by NairaMaster1(m): 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
inoki247:
we know from onset how can you study wetin u no know d combination..

Re: Why COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Administered Without Clinical Trial – NAFDAC by XXXXTENTACION: 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
LutanFyah:
If you don't want him to downgrade your country, tell the agency (NAFDAC) to do their job and not assume because it's coming from the WHO then it's safe .

They should do their job!!!
isoright !!!.
Re: Why COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Administered Without Clinical Trial – NAFDAC by Paperworka: 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Always downgrading your country smh angry

Oga why are you attacking everyone that is against this dangerous decision by NAFDAC?

3 Likes

Re: Why COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Administered Without Clinical Trial – NAFDAC by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
happney65:

Don't.. Nobody is begging you to take it..But when you have a new baby,you take him or her for vaccination. why don't you give your pickin agbo to drink and not vaccination?The people that take it in Europe and America,I guess it has led to something horrible in their lives..Bunch of Educated Illiterates
laughing. . I have n0 c0mment for u. I d0nt have time for wahala

1 Like

Re: Why COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Administered Without Clinical Trial – NAFDAC by Lordbinsmar: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
Make FG buy covid vaccine and administer it to their friends and family.

1 Like

Re: Why COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Administered Without Clinical Trial – NAFDAC by v2: 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
The NAFDAC DG will be the first to take the vaccine
Re: Why COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Administered Without Clinical Trial – NAFDAC by SeriouslySense(m): 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
I am not in the medical field, but what i understand by a new strain, is new corona virus, that has mutated, could have adapted, and has been described as more contagious, although it has not be described as more deadly

erico2k2:

What do you understand by the new strain?

2 Likes

Re: Why COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Administered Without Clinical Trial – NAFDAC by bluefilm: 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
Just look at the nonsense a whole NAFDAC is saying!!!

Well sha, as long as it will be administered to all our politicians, political office holders and the rest of them together with their families first, I have no problem with that.

I will sit back and watch them for a year or thereabout.

Then I will enjoy the sight of seeing them developing long tails and horns on their #COVIDIOT heads.

Oh la la...

2 Likes

Re: Why COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Administered Without Clinical Trial – NAFDAC by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
Azmanaty:
They should administer it on the vegetable in Aso Rock. If he survives, we take it, if he dies, better.
Lolzzzzz you are mean
Re: Why COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Administered Without Clinical Trial – NAFDAC by XXXXTENTACION: 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
Paperworka:

Oga why are you attacking everyone that is against this dangerous decision by NAFDAC?
Come on whats dangerous about the decision

the vaccine has already been tested and certified by WHO what other kind of test do want them to do again

Nigeria does not have the luxury of time. It takes time to test the vaccine, schools are about to be re-opened and we want things to get back to normal.

Re: Why COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Administered Without Clinical Trial – NAFDAC by Israelidoctore(m): 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nafdac is foolish! As big as you are, you can't do your own local trials to know how Nigerians may react and better equip yourselves to managing vaccine reactions.....did WHO tell you they used Nigerians for their so called Clinical trials? You are depending on WHO trials in which you are not sure Nigerians were used as subjects! Nigeria and nafdac is a big disgrace on a daily!
Re: Why COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Administered Without Clinical Trial – NAFDAC by SeriouslySense(m): 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
cheesy cheesy from the article

"But with NAFDAC’s position, Nigeria’s health authorities may very well proceed with vaccinations, trusting WHO’s expertise."

why are they hurrying and gambling with people's lives.
Re: Why COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Administered Without Clinical Trial – NAFDAC by whitemand4(m): 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
But they can masturbate on Madagascar Tonic
Re: Why COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Administered Without Clinical Trial – NAFDAC by Jooade(m): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
The same WHO that failed its duty, OK oo we shall see.
Re: Why COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Administered Without Clinical Trial – NAFDAC by Lovelyn451(f): 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
genq:
And Pharma companies are protected by 'indemnity clauses' which ensures their freedom/aversion from any complications of potential side effects.

..yet we are "conspiracy theorists", "religious fanatics" and "anti-vaxxers" for suspecting any foul play.

Interesting grin
very interesting o
Re: Why COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Administered Without Clinical Trial – NAFDAC by Akuruoulo(m): 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
Gorroddom:
Is this not risky
Shey na who carry corona virus go use am
Re: Why COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Administered Without Clinical Trial – NAFDAC by repogirl(f): 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mtchew. As if they can even do the clinical trial.
Re: Why COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Administered Without Clinical Trial – NAFDAC by kurus: 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Come on whats dangerous about the decision

the vaccine has already been tested and certified by WHO what other kind of test do want them to do again

Nigeria does not have the luxury of time. It takes time to test the vaccine, schools are about to be re-opened and we want things to get back to normal.

My response to you is this:

Re: Why COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Administered Without Clinical Trial – NAFDAC by Aarenaija: 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
The vaccine that is said to be erasing DNA in the UK is to be administered in Nigerians without screening.
This country would never seize to amuse you with thoughtless decisions.
Re: Why COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Administered Without Clinical Trial – NAFDAC by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
They should give it to liemohammed, garba sheu, femi adesina and bubu. uncertified element
Re: Why COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Administered Without Clinical Trial – NAFDAC by Lightorder: 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
NwaNimo1:

they should all take the lead, followed by their family members and , who am I to say no?
Re: Why COVID-19 Vaccine Will Be Administered Without Clinical Trial – NAFDAC by cpu2006(m): 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
Madam Nafdac---- u need to test this drug with our local Goat b4 administered it pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Severe Headache / 20 Best Medical Hospitals In Nigeria / 5 Options To Repair Or Replace A Cracked Or Broken Tooth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.