Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Closed (1757 Views)

Check Out The Amount Nigerian Men Spent On Olosho In 2019(photo) / Why 99% Of Attractive Women Are Olosho In 2020 / Get Olosho: #100 Per Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Frankraj: 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
Re: Closed by CandyOps(m): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
I see you wanna press something big, round and soft this night abi? cheesy

I dey villa now. Sha nack for two
I go appreciate am
Re: Closed by ikennamadu1(m): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
Frankraj:
I hear alot about owerri .so me and my guy came to Owerri to spend 3 days for new year . But since we came I have not seen those fat azz runz girls like I use to hear. I heard lot of them are in world bank area .
.which hotel ,bar or club can I see them

Please any guy that knows owerri very well should tell me where to find big azz to carry and pay this night . The area they usually come out for night hustle

go back of NEPA for Douglas road or you go front of concord or uche nwosu hotel
Re: Closed by Pat081: 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
Come to church street or Sabo area na code you go use ooooo
Re: Closed by sharlabee: 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
Guy.. change ur ways.
Re: Closed by Nazgul: 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
Keep your money for something better. Trust me, it will come in handy. Prostitutes are nothing but bad luck

4 Likes

Re: Closed by Latidoh1: 7:58am On Jan 04, 2021
Nazgul:
Keep your money for something better. Trust me, it will come in handy. Prostitutes are nothing but bad luck
Throw more light please.
Re: Closed by Nazgul: 8:29am On Jan 04, 2021
Latidoh1:

Throw more light please.
1. Prevention of Sexually Transmitted diseases

Condoms are not 100 percent safe in preventing STDs from coming in contact with body fluids, they might be cases where these condoms will mistakenly break and should such sex worker happen to be a carrier of any sexually transmitted infection, the man may be at risk. Not only that, other forms of sex such as MouthAction do pose a great deal of concern. A sex worker who may be infected with such disease may have issues with bleeding gums and thus, such infections may be transferred through exchange of fluids into the man's body system unknowingly.

2. It destroys a man's destiny

1st Corinthians 6:16 writes, do you not know that he who joins himself with a prostitute becomes one body with her? For it is written, the two shall become one flesh. Chapter 7 says, it is well for a man not to touch a woman, but because of the temptation to immorality, each man should have his own wife. Verse 8 goes on to advise, it is better for a man to marry, than to burn with passion.

Nowadays, from my research and discussions with friends, I am being told that prostitutes secretly take used condoms to sell. Nobody knows the reason behind such acts, but it will do a man a lot of saving to practice the art of self control than to have his destiny thrown away in the wrong hands.

3 it reduces your self control

How many of us men can actually stay on for years without actually having sex? How many of us men can turn down sexual advances? I'm pretty much sure only a few. Whenever these sexual urges aka "konji" sets in, the next thing our minds rush to is how to locate the nearest brothel to ease off. It is very possible that these sexual urges will eventually die down, irrespective of how long they can trigger off in a man. It's just all about the mindset. By the time u practice to live past two to three sexual urges, u'll be able to improve on your ability to have self control which easily saves you a lot from unwanted issues.

4 Saves Money

For those who are really inexperienced especially the young ones who are beginning to have high sexual hormones, visiting the brothel will just be the first and only option to cool off. These sex workers know an inexperienced dude when they see one, and they will really do whatever it takes for such guy to "cum" very fast. Now don't ask me how I know all these things, like I said, I do my research. And after such guy "cums" too early, he is compelled to pay for more rounds, just because he is inexperienced, thereby investing his money which he would have ought to use for something else far more important. And as Time goes on, he gets addicted to patronizing sex workers and spends all his money on them, thereby having little or no savings. Isn't it better to give to charity? Than waste all your money patronizing sex workers? Think!

5 prevents stereotype

A frequent customer to brothels now sees women as sex objects. They think that the only thing a human being who has breast and vagina can offer is just sex and nothing more. Hence they are seen as misogynists. They can hardly sustain a platonic friendship with the opposite sex as any type of woman appeals to him. In as much as womanhood is concerned, females are useless. This notion has to stop! The importance of womanhood to the human race cannot be far fetched, not only did God create eve as a mate to Adam, she was created to fill that loneliness gap, to be a helper, and a friend. Seeing women as just only meant for sex is in itself perversion of the highest degree.

7 Likes

Re: Closed by Latidoh1: 8:42am On Jan 04, 2021
Nazgul:

1. Prevention of Sexually Transmitted diseases

Condoms are not 100 percent safe in preventing STDs from coming in contact with body fluids, they might be cases where these condoms will mistakenly break and should such sex worker happen to be a carrier of any sexually transmitted infection, the man may be at risk. Not only that, other forms of sex such as MouthAction do pose a great deal of concern. A sex worker who may be infected with such disease may have issues with bleeding gums and thus, such infections may be transferred through exchange of fluids into the man's body system unknowingly.

2. It destroys a man's destiny

1st Corinthians 6:16 writes, do you not know that he who joins himself with a prostitute becomes one body with her? For it is written, the two shall become one flesh. Chapter 7 says, it is well for a man not to touch a woman, but because of the temptation to immorality, each man should have his own wife. Verse 8 goes on to advise, it is better for a man to marry, than to burn with passion.

Nowadays, from my research and discussions with friends, I am being told that prostitutes secretly take used condoms to sell. Nobody knows the reason behind such acts, but it will do a man a lot of saving to practice the art of self control than to have his destiny thrown away in the wrong hands.

3 it reduces your self control

How many of us men can actually stay on for years without actually having sex? How many of us men can turn down sexual advances? I'm pretty much sure only a few. Whenever these sexual urges aka "konji" sets in, the next thing our minds rush to is how to locate the nearest brothel to ease off. It is very possible that these sexual urges will eventually die down, irrespective of how long they can trigger off in a man. It's just all about the mindset. By the time u practice to live past two to three sexual urges, u'll be able to improve on your ability to have self control which easily saves you a lot from unwanted issues.

4 Saves Money

For those who are really inexperienced especially the young ones who are beginning to have high sexual hormones, visiting the brothel will just be the first and only option to cool off. These sex workers know an inexperienced dude when they see one, and they will really do whatever it takes for such guy to "cum" very fast. Now don't ask me how I know all these things, like I said, I do my research. And after such guy "cums" too early, he is compelled to pay for more rounds, just because he is inexperienced, thereby investing his money which he would have ought to use for something else far more important. And as Time goes on, he gets addicted to patronizing sex workers and spends all his money on them, thereby having little or no savings. Isn't it better to give to charity? Than waste all your money patronizing sex workers? Think!

5 prevents stereotype

A frequent customer to brothels now sees women as sex objects. They think that the only thing a human being who has breast and vagina can offer is just sex and nothing more. Hence they are seen as misogynists. They can hardly sustain a platonic friendship with the opposite sex as any type of woman appeals to him. In as much as womanhood is concerned, females are useless. This notion has to stop! The importance of womanhood to the human race cannot be far fetched, not only did God create eve as a mate to Adam, she was created to fill that loneliness gap, to be a helper, and a friend. Seeing women as just only meant for sex is in itself perversion of the highest degree.
Wow. How did you know this? Can I meet you one on one

1 Like

Re: Closed by Happyguy201: 8:46am On Jan 04, 2021
bro this is 2021 you and your guys should gets sense na .
Re: Closed by crazyclown(m): 8:51am On Jan 04, 2021
Latidoh1:

Lets see instead am looking for a wife, stop falling 4 him, he do not have money. I hav money pls let me send u a pm wink
Re: Closed by Nazgul: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2021
Latidoh1:

Send me a pm, we can always chat...

1 Like

Re: Closed by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
i actually know where you gon find those VG people in da same worldbank you're talking about
but look lemme advice you like a fellow guy, we just newly entered 21 and can't be talking trash like this...just calm down and look straight to the future
i know "BODY NO BE FIREWOOD" But slow down... gat toogo!!!
Re: Closed by Frankraj: 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
ikennamadu1:

go back of NEPA for Douglas road or you go front of concord or uche nwosu hotel

By what time do I go to front of Concord and how much do they charger for till day break
Re: Closed by PinkPill(f): 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
i actually know where you gon find those VG people in da same worldbank you're talking about
but look lemme advice you like a fellow guy, we just newly entered 21 and can't be talking trash like this...just calm down and look straight to the future
i know "BODY NO BE FIREWOOD" But slow down... gat togo!!!i actually know where you gon find those VG people in da same worldbank you're talking about
i know "BODY NO BE FIREWOOD" But slow down... gat togo!!!
i know "BODY NO BE FIREWOOD" But slow down... gat togo!!!

ARE YOU A ROBOT? undecided undecided
Re: Closed by crazyclown(m): 11:27am On Jan 05, 2021
PinkPill:

ARE YOU A ROBOT? undecided undecided
Hi wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Father Wants To Claim My Son. Please Advise Me On What To Do.. / I Urgently Needs A Husband, I Don’t Care About Age & Money – White Woman / Going Back To Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.