Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

How Can She Move On So Fast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can She Move On So Fast (1681 Views)

My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) / My Legs Spread Out So Fast Especially When I See A Car Key” / Why You Come So Fast During Sexual Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can She Move On So Fast by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 05, 2022
It’s been 2 and a half weeks since we broke up from our relationship, I have just found out she is talking to
other men. I can’t even look at another women. I’m
heart broken, but suppose you don’t ask questions if
you might not like that answer. I’m having trouble
dealing with this, how can she move on so fast

1 Like

Re: How Can She Move On So Fast by Kriss216: 7:46am On Jan 05, 2022
cheesy cheesy

You never see anything

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can She Move On So Fast by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 05, 2022
Kriss216:
cheesy cheesy
You never see anything
Mad man
Re: How Can She Move On So Fast by fati2001(m): 7:51am On Jan 05, 2022
awesonjr:
It’s been 2 and a half weeks since we broke up from our relationship, I have just found out she is talking to

because her mode of transportation is AIR [JET ]

1 Share

Re: How Can She Move On So Fast by OloshoMan: 8:01am On Jan 05, 2022
Lol, you should understand that while she's with you, she already knows your replacement.

11 Likes

Re: How Can She Move On So Fast by Kriss216: 8:09am On Jan 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Mad man
Olosho!

1 Like

Re: How Can She Move On So Fast by jeffizy(m): 8:13am On Jan 05, 2022
The disparity between a man in love and a woman in love.

When a woman is done with You, she burns bridges. And most likely she was done long way before you guys officially broke up.

Use the pain to engage in a worthwhile venture and channel that hurt to reach new heights.

PS..... Don't try to rebound by getting a replacement so fast. It mostly ends in disaster.

12 Likes

Re: How Can She Move On So Fast by paulolee(m): 8:19am On Jan 05, 2022
because they were other options while she was still with you...she just switch options, dts all

1 Like

Re: How Can She Move On So Fast by nickyj19: 8:20am On Jan 05, 2022
I'm sorry to hear your break-up is causing you to feel so hurt and alone. It is really difficult to understand how someone who claimed to love you can move on so quickly, though I suspect some people just don't actually feel very deeply or maybe they are just more resilient and 'bounce back' more quickly.
Re: How Can She Move On So Fast by yuping(m): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2022
Hmmmm, he be like say you just start relationship. My bro better move on. If Barcelona lost it hurt me more than loosing a girl.

1 Like

Re: How Can She Move On So Fast by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 05, 2022
Simple...
It could be because she wasn't involved as deeply as you were...

Or she already broke up with you, long before your break up was official...

Or she was using you to catch cruise and had already found a "more worthy partner"...

Or maybe she is using that as a way of dealing with the hurt of the break up...

Either ways Sha ...
Don't follow in her footsteps...
Take time and heal before going into another relationship, so that you don't take out your unhealed hurt on the next innocent lady...

3 Likes

Re: How Can She Move On So Fast by helinues: 9:54am On Jan 05, 2022
Cos she's not a tree

2 Likes

Re: How Can She Move On So Fast by Mophor: 10:20am On Jan 05, 2022
Issokay!!!!

@ OP, have it at the back of your mind that no one is irreplaceable and these ladies also have contingency bf's which they fall back to after break ups of little misunderstanding which they are not sure it would be resolved anytime soon...

Now that she has moved on, you must have CUM to your senses cool cool

1 Like

Re: How Can She Move On So Fast by aktolly54(m): 10:34am On Jan 05, 2022
@op who initiate the breakup? The what reasons? She must be cheating before breakup officially .

1 Like

Re: How Can She Move On So Fast by slickycee: 10:52am On Jan 05, 2022
Those new guys she's talking to were never new, you just never knew

What a pity.

On a more serious note, a lot of people bash TheGIDRedpiller but if only you paid attention to what he and other men have been preaching.
You'd understand how she could move on fast.

On this forum , the redpill has been condemned but just like the gospel of Christ after the death of Christ, it has been met with resistance.

Dear Op my only advise for you is to swallow the redpill and get done with the simping life full of pain and misery .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can She Move On So Fast by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 05, 2022
awesonjr:
You shouldn't expect her to start crying over the breakup..life goes on..you gotta move on with it..

You have to pick up yourself and stop reminiscing about the past..

1 Like

Re: How Can She Move On So Fast by Saintmary(f): 11:42am On Jan 05, 2022
awesonjr:

Look, taking your time to heal properly after a breakup is the smart thing to do.

If she's in a hurry then she's not ready to heal.

Just focus on yourself and you'll be glad you did.

4 Likes

Re: How Can She Move On So Fast by johnsonmartina6(m): 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
so this new year never still give you sence qhen i dey find money so,, oga carry your heart go one syd

1 Like

Re: How Can She Move On So Fast by olamoses75(m): 1:12am On Jan 06, 2022
You will break up with a Nigerian lady today only to find out she's already in an 8months relationship. You're still a learner. REDPILL is for you!!!!
Re: How Can She Move On So Fast by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 06, 2022
She's just as sad and as heartbroken as you are, those other guys are her distractions... they'll probably just pump and dump her.

1 Like

Re: How Can She Move On So Fast by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 06, 2022
She already had a replacement before breaking up. I don see shege for girls hand. This days I just stay on my own and chase the bag. Chill man it will go away but don’t forget to learn
Re: How Can She Move On So Fast by zed7: 10:03am On Jan 06, 2022
Go and drop on your sword. Generation of weaklings. Every thread is about them bitching about one girl or the other.

Girls will never take most of you serious. They'll still prefer to share the high value man with other women than to have weak men all to themselves.
Re: How Can She Move On So Fast by Stargurl20(f): 10:25am On Jan 06, 2022
She for dey wait for u na. Nonsense!
Re: How Can She Move On So Fast by Truvela: 10:52am On Jan 06, 2022
awesonjr:
There many beautiful women out there, look for one to hang out with.

1 Like

Re: How Can She Move On So Fast by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 06, 2022
Break up is funny...mine is fresh too...about a month ago...My girl thought that I was actually joking when I told her that she's stopped making time for me and I can't be someone's option B ....I noticed quite a lot of changes...She just ghost on me and when she's back, it's all about money ....I'm a very smart guy who will never waste my money on a bitch but guess what, I walked into a wristwatch store, paid for a watch and got it delivered to her as a surprise...That's how big boys break up, she never knew that I want her to always remember that anytime she's putting that watch on, it's because I was in her life at a point...I always wonder how you can satisfy a girl but I ain't seen nothing valid yet.... I'm staying out of relationship for a while cos it truly don't worth it.
Meanwhile, all thru our relationship of 5 years, she didn't buy me any tangible gift but I bought her phones, watches, clothes, even paid for her exams but it's like she grew bored of me and wanted to try something new...I understand this and I called her to explain to her that I'm signing out since she's too shy to say it .

2 Likes

Re: How Can She Move On So Fast by Truvelisback(m): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2022
She moved on so fast because u have been like this to her.

1 Share

Re: How Can She Move On So Fast by VlamesIffect(f): 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
ayobamiJR:
Break up is funny...mine is fresh too...about a month ago...My girl thought that I was actually joking when I told her that she's stopped making time for me and I can't be someone's option B ....I noticed quite a lot of changes...She just ghost on me and when she's back, it's all about money ....I'm a very smart guy who will never waste my money on a bitch but guess what, I walked into a wristwatch store, paid for a watch and got it delivered to her as a surprise...That's how big boys break up, she never knew that I want her to always remember that anytime she's putting that watch on, it's because I was in her life at a point...I always wonder how you can satisfy a girl but I ain't seen nothing valid yet.... I'm staying out of relationship for a while cos it truly don't worth it.
Meanwhile, all thru our relationship of 5 years, she didn't buy me any tangible gift but I bought her phones, watches, clothes, even paid for her exams but it's like she grew bored of me and wanted to try something new...I understand this and I called her to explain to her that I'm signing out since she's too shy to say it .

Na man you be.
No time
Re: How Can She Move On So Fast by LifestyleTonite: 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
@OP

Ladies never leave a relationship unless they have found another one. All the while she was dating you, she was busy searching for a man with a value higher than yours, but you didn't notice. After finding that man, she continued dating you alongside him, with the hope that you will come to your senses and improve your life up to the standard of the kind of man she desires. But since you never did, she decided to dump you and move one with the new man who she was dating while contemplating dumping you.

If you check the last period of your relationship, you will see that the lady had been giving you strange attitudes like not calling, not visiting, not responding to your messages on time etc. It was during that period she met her new man who brought in a new form of excitement which rendered you boring.

1 Like

Re: How Can She Move On So Fast by posty56: 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
she never gave a shit about you, just like most women, I pity any clown wey carry woman head for matter, she has options , why you still dey form lover boy cheesy LMAO.

1 Like

Re: How Can She Move On So Fast by Emerald04(m): 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
When hoodville said her new nigga ain’t NEW, you just never KNEW sad

Even when she was dating you, she already knew who was next.
Re: How Can She Move On So Fast by jericco1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
Lol.. you should be happy for her na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Please Stop HARD TO GET (photo) / Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down / Elderly women, being nicer When They Meet A Very handsome Young Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.