Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,526 members, 7,823,285 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Laycon Becomes Chief In His Home Town (photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Becomes Chief In His Home Town (photos, Video) (2592 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie: I Am First Female Chief In My Hometown, People Make Culture / Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) / Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laycon Becomes Chief In His Home Town (photos, Video) by danieljoel759: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
The Big Brother Naija housemate, Laycon has been made a chief by the king in his home town today. This was announced by him as he shared it on his official social media page .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQDZ2Gealos

1 Like

Re: Laycon Becomes Chief In His Home Town (photos, Video) by ekesoft(m): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
BBN IS PROBABLY MORE RELIABLE THAN NIGERIA UNIVERSITIES

THAT'S BY THE WAY SHA

ALL 3D CREATOR SHOULD PLEASE CHECK THE THREAD BELOW
https://www.nairaland.com/6343899/3d-blender-modelling-tutorials-early

1 Like

Re: Laycon Becomes Chief In His Home Town (photos, Video) by OlawaleBammie: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
Walahi iru kileleyii!!!

now I begin to believe that majority of Nigerians heads are full of sawdust both old and young.

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Becomes Chief In His Home Town (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

I have notice something, that money can make your elders brother's word worthless when it comes to family meeting. Even though he might be striking a fact there. grin grin

Money is powerful !

I pray to have money and seal it with God !
Re: Laycon Becomes Chief In His Home Town (photos, Video) by Kneephy(m): 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
What's the title conferred on him?

Elegbon of Egbon land

1 Like

Re: Laycon Becomes Chief In His Home Town (photos, Video) by ojun50(m): 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
Na so life be
Re: Laycon Becomes Chief In His Home Town (photos, Video) by XXXXTENTACION: 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Walahi iru kileleyii!!!

now I begin to believe that majority of Nigerians heads are full of sawdust both old and young.
aswear down.
Re: Laycon Becomes Chief In His Home Town (photos, Video) by chatinent: 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
Indirectly saying school is scam.
Re: Laycon Becomes Chief In His Home Town (photos, Video) by copyrites: 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
chatinent:
Indirectly saying school is scam.

Laycon did not go to school?

Some of you will just open your mouth 'waaaaah' dey yarn nonsense. Have you ever seen an illiterate in your life who is a rapper?

So you will see the likes of MI or Vector and assume they didn't go to school because they're singing/rapping instead of counting money with black suit and tie behind counter in Access bank?

Stark illiterates. This is why many of you are not employable in the first place.

Do you know the depth of research and word play they carry out just to pull words together?? I bet you are not as fluent and brilliant as Laycon, MI and Vector, yet you think you're better because you're "privileged" to drag first-to-comment on Nairaland front-page.

6 Likes

Re: Laycon Becomes Chief In His Home Town (photos, Video) by copyrites: 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Walahi iru kileleyii!!!

The majority are obviously BBN haters who wish that everyone will suffer and become miserable like they are.

Oga, be happy for those who are happy and your life will become less miserable. Some people will not suffer like you're doing just to earn 100k. Some will only release a HIT song and become Billionnaires overnight while some will burn candles, write exams, etc. to earn 50k salary. Know this, and know peace. You and your likes can't do NOTHING about this than continue to wail on Nairaland front-page.

Walk your walk and stop hating on people's progress because they're not walking your walk. If your destiny chooses suit and tie, then live that life and let others live. No go kill yourself because you don't like Big Brother. Not everyone will spend 30 years of their lives pursuing a dream. Some need only 3 months to grow BIG.

2021 is here already and another BBN will come whether you wail or not. I trust you don't want to continue to WAIL for another decade. Big Brother franchise won't end because you and your like do not wish for accelerated fame and progress. Na una headache.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Becomes Chief In His Home Town (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
It's Grace. Going by common sense, this is nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Laycon Becomes Chief In His Home Town (photos, Video) by copyrites: 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
Congratulations, Laycon, the new Odo Akeweje of Ipokia Kingdom in Ogun state.

BTW. These pathetic anti-BBN wailers almost distracted me sha.

Haba, the hate for a show that is not the cause of your family frustrations is becoming too much. Same nonsense every year, yet these housemates keep growing from strength to strength

Re: Laycon Becomes Chief In His Home Town (photos, Video) by Brown14: 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
good for him.Please let's all gather here and laugh at One small blue club in London.

Re: Laycon Becomes Chief In His Home Town (photos, Video) by Magldsns: 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
Which way
Re: Laycon Becomes Chief In His Home Town (photos, Video) by OlawaleBammie: 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
copyrites:

The majority are obviously BBN haters who wish that everyone will suffer and become miserable like they are.

Oga, be happy for those who are happy and your life will become less miserable. Some people will not suffer like you're doing just to earn 100k. Some will only release a HIT song and become Billionnaires overnight while some will burn candles, write exams, etc. to earn 50k salary. Know this, and know peace. You and your likes can't do NOTHING about this than continue to wail on Nairaland front-page.

Walk your walk and stop hating on people's progress because they're not walking your walk. If your destiny chooses suit and tie, then live that life and let others live. No go kill yourself because you don't like Big Brother. Not everyone will spend 30 years of their lives pursuing a dream. Some needs only 3 months to grow BIG.

2021 is here already and another BBN will come whether you wail or not. I trust you don't want to continue to WAIL about for another decade.

What are we saying and wat are u saying??

seems u re not ok??
it's like Ur head is paining u severely??
who told u I struggle before I earn 100k per month??
well, FYI, even the spare monies I spend in a month is more than that and I don't even know how I use to accrue them so forget am not in Ur category oponu.

This lekan u re saying is even actually my favourite in the bbn house tho am not an ardent viewer, but what does he has upstairs to become an elder?? I mean what qualifies him??

never knew bbn is now an audition to hold a chieftaincy in a community Iwo oponu yii

if he had not gone to the bbn how Wil the king install him as one of his chief??

u re a mumu for this comment u made, olodo.

don't tink everybody are miserable as u re oo, many are more brainy and resourceful than u.

imbecil.e radarada

1 Like

Re: Laycon Becomes Chief In His Home Town (photos, Video) by copyrites: 12:30am On Jan 04, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

What are we saying and wat are u saying??

seems u re not ok??
it's like Ur head is paining u severely??
who told u I struggle before I earn 100k per month??
well, FYI, even the spare monies I spend in a month is more than that and I don't even know how I use to accrue them so forget am not in Ur category oponu.

This lekan u re saying is even actually my favourite in the bbn house tho am not an ardent viewer, but what does he has upstairs to become an elder?? I mean what qualifies him??

never knew bbn is now an audition to hold a chieftaincy in a community Iwo oponu yii

if he had not gone to the bbn how Wil the king install him as one of his chief??

u re a mumu for this comment u made, olodo.

don't tink everybody are miserable as u re oo, many are more brainy and resourceful than u.

imbecil.e radarada

Absolute rubbish. Chieftaincy isn't meant for the dying elders alone. If the youths get an avenue to take over, let them be.

Typical lazy yoot who criticizes everything they see on the Internet without critical evaluation.

The king needed a face of the youth for his community, and you think the best person for the sit is a dying Grandma in his 90's??

Or you think he should have appointed you instead?? If you call for a meeting in the community, please do you think even your own brothers will follow you? grin You think leadership is about cramming your photocopy handouts in school and wearing suit and tie? grin You get fans, lovers, followers? Do you have people you mentor? Lmao

Continue to disguise ehn.. I laugh in "what does he has upstairs?" grin grin grin

Why not go and compete with him in your own field and see whether he won't disgrace you and your third world striking lecturers

1 Like

Re: Laycon Becomes Chief In His Home Town (photos, Video) by Samueltemi337(m): 2:35am On Jan 04, 2021
Lalasticlala do the needful
Re: Laycon Becomes Chief In His Home Town (photos, Video) by olabosipo66559: 5:02am On Jan 04, 2021
Na so life be
Re: Laycon Becomes Chief In His Home Town (photos, Video) by fiola1985: 6:30am On Jan 04, 2021
copyrites:

Absolute rubbish. Chieftaincy isn't meant for the dying elders alone. If the youths get an avenue to take over, let them be.

Typical lazy yoot who criticizes everything they see on the Internet without critical evaluation.

The king needed a face of the youth for his community, and you think the best person for the sit is a dying Grandma in his 90's??

Or you think he should have appointed you instead?? If you call for a meeting in the community, please do you think even your own brothers will follow you? grin You think leadership is about cramming your photocopy handouts in school and wearing suit and tie? grin You get fans, lovers, followers? Do you have people you mentor? Lmao

Continue to disguise ehn.. I laugh in "what does he has upstairs?" grin grin grin

Why not go and compete with him in your own field and see whether he won't disgrace you and your third world striking lecturers
please take it easy on the guy haba

1 Like

Re: Laycon Becomes Chief In His Home Town (photos, Video) by OlawaleBammie: 7:17am On Jan 04, 2021
copyrites:

Iswear down I didn't read wat u wrote up there but am sure that nothing meaningful is going to come out of the Ur long head full of sawdust and Colorado .

arindin Omogringrin
Re: Laycon Becomes Chief In His Home Town (photos, Video) by samchem(m): 8:47am On Jan 04, 2021
Grace!!!
Meanwhile contact me for your short @1400 only

Re: Laycon Becomes Chief In His Home Town (photos, Video) by Buharidgeneral: 9:07am On Jan 04, 2021
I
copyrites:

Oga, be happy for those who are happy and your life will become less miserable. Some people will not suffer like you're doing just to earn 100k. Some will only release a HIT song and become Billionnaires overnight while some will burn candles, write exams, etc. to earn 50k salary.

Know this, and know peace. You and your likes can't do NOTHING about this than continue to wail on Nairaland front-page.

Walk your walk and stop hating on people's progress because they're not walking your walk. If your destiny chooses suit and tie, then live that life and let others live. No go kill yourself because you don't like Big Brother. Not everyone will spend 30 years of their lives pursuing a dream. Some need only 3 months to grow BIG

2021 is here already and another BBN will come whether you wail or not. I trust you don't want to continue to WAIL for another decade. Big Brother franchise won't end because you and your like do not wish for accelerated fame and progress. Na una headache.

You try
Re: Laycon Becomes Chief In His Home Town (photos, Video) by chatinent: 9:16am On Jan 04, 2021
copyrites:

Laycon did not go to school?

Some of you will just open your mouth 'waaaaah' dey yarn nonsense. Have you ever seen an illiterate in your life who is a rapper?

So you will see the likes of MI or Vector and assume they didn't go to school because they're singing/rapping instead of counting money with black suit and tie behind counter in Access bank?

Stark illiterates. This is why many of you are not employable in the first place.

Do you know the depth of research and word play they carry out just to pull words together?? I bet you are not as fluent and brilliant as Laycon, MI and Vector, yet you think you're better because you're "privileged" to drag first-to-comment on Nairaland front-page.

You have a problem using right words.

I am talking about BBNaija.
Re: Laycon Becomes Chief In His Home Town (photos, Video) by copyrites: 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
chatinent:

You have a problem using right words.

I am talking about BBNaija.

So? Are you more educated and brilliant than Laycon, a 2.1 graduate from the department of philosophy? Are you more educated than Ozo, a first class graduate with a Master's degree abroad? Are you a better graduate than Kiddwaya who bagged two degrees in UK before BBNaija?

Because they choose the path of reality show and fame, they have become illiterates?

Some of these anti-BBN people especially on Nairaland are too DU.MB.

(1) (Reply)

Adult Film Star Sophia Leone Dead At 26 After Being Found Unresponsive / Tiwa Savage Nominated For Grammy And Video Of The Grammy Nominated Song / Omotola Jalade,genevieve Nnaji,mercy Johnson ,funke Akindele Battle For Uk Oscar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.