Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) (38554 Views)

Man Stabs His Brother To Death In Bauchi / Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by BestMan001: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2021
Yobabad:
Does anything like Yoruba demon exist? Just asking

grin
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by Kingrefreshed: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2021
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by Yucee4(m): 10:47am On Jan 04, 2021
Did he mistake the "help me kill the ram" for "help me cut my throat" ?
Staying alive in this country is underated!
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by ejigbo(m): 10:47am On Jan 04, 2021
I Design elegant ANIMATIONS to advertise your business. Reach wider audience today! Check my profile for contact details
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by ecomalchemist(m): 10:47am On Jan 04, 2021
Hunger can make you loose your sense of reasoning and behave like a lunatic.
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by onadana: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2021
tongue. You gave a madman knife to kill goat wen his head no correct.Made me remember new year's day went to buy chicken with my son,I now noticed he changed his position when I looked carefully there was this Hausa man selling knifes,very sharp knifes.My boy move oo to avoid story that touches the heart.
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by Anozietimi(m): 10:47am On Jan 04, 2021
Karlovich:
embarassed embarassed Tinubu has finished his people, he is the architect of all the problems the entire SW is facing among their youths. Once 2023 gets closer he will still go on a rice sharing tour to deceive gullible people that he will abandon after the election, spits on his rotten teeth.

get a life man!
you're living a miserable life.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by demoBaba: 10:49am On Jan 04, 2021
Kneephy:
The title of the movie is Esan Aburo

He used his brother destiny in exchange for wealth.. That in turn made him mentally deranged ...now he didn't do the yearly sacrifice and now the brother killed,

Now watch out for part 2, where the brother would get well and he would be in charge of his brother's wealth

Sense no go kill me

You're watching yoruba movie too much brother.
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2021
Chai grin
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by mightyhazel: 10:52am On Jan 04, 2021
Too bad. RIP to the dead
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by Bodaolawrites(m): 10:52am On Jan 04, 2021
Kneephy:

He used his brother destiny in exchange for wealth.. That in turn made him mentally deranged ...now he didn't do the yearly sacrifice and now the brother killed,

Now watch out for part 2, where the brother would get well and he would be in charge of his brother's wealth

Sense no go kill me

Walahi you Smoke A.Z this morning.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by Happyguy201: 10:53am On Jan 04, 2021
Etinosa1234:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/mentally-ill-man-stabs-brother-to-death-in-ogun-over-new-year-ram/%3famp=1

stupid people. they knew he was mentally ill yet they allowed him to be around. someone that beat a nurse and ran away in fact Nigerians are something else .

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 10:54am On Jan 04, 2021
That's purely the devil's hand work. I know it wasn't intentional as he will be regretting now.....
Nevertheless let the law take it course....
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by 44Bulldog(m): 10:55am On Jan 04, 2021
Before reading the article...I checked his pic and I concluded immediately that he may not be okay...read through the article and I saw he's mentally ill

The family is a fault I guess

RIP to the dead
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by symbianDON(m): 10:57am On Jan 04, 2021
looking at the colour and size of his lips, the cause of his mental illness isn't difficult to infer.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by majamajic(m): 10:58am On Jan 04, 2021
The guy stabbed was a friend of mine , he was a goalkeeper in our football team . We call him Enyama cos he was so good . I was going through his burial pics yesterday with tears

Rest in peace Enyama !

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by illicit(m): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2021
RIP
the guy is not well....

but what will now happen to that ram
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by Yeyenairaland(m): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2021
Afonja demon grin
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by tiredoflife(m): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2021
No case
The guy na govt pikin before
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by wink2015(m): 11:05am On Jan 04, 2021
Wrong way to start the new year.
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2021
Ode op
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 04, 2021
He looks funny grin
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by JoeEeL(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2021
unshakablejihad:
ugly demon...

i'm not surprised by his looks nd mental illness majority of SW slum candidates on diz forum look like this in reality...

You this fulani mongrel desert critter. Pls drink ur camel's milk in peace and leave SW out of your banter.
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by Dearlord(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2021
Mentaly or not mentaly ill , he must face the law.
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by Riverville(m): 11:14am On Jan 04, 2021
You don too watch Yoruba film
Kneephy:

Sense no go kill me
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by ChangedMan1999(m): 11:22am On Jan 04, 2021
Nawa
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by Respect55(m): 11:25am On Jan 04, 2021
Hope the head is still intact?
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by tasland(m): 11:34am On Jan 04, 2021
grin
Kneephy:

Sense no go kill me
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by 2cribz: 11:36am On Jan 04, 2021
Too much hate, one is toxic,while the other is cool. What a shame
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by Donspicey: 11:42am On Jan 04, 2021
But why people wey dey answer peter dey easily use weapon attack person.....

He is mentally derained and una still get mind dey accomodate am for house......

Rip to d dead......

Strength to those he left behind.......

Op say d papa never use peter head sha

Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by drmuri(m): 11:43am On Jan 04, 2021
Kneephy:

Sense no go kill me
You are actually very senseless.
Calamity of this magnitude occurs, and the only thing you can offer is psychotic conspiracy theory?
Just shut the Bleep up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks / Man Shot Dead By Gunmen 9 Days To His Wedding In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) / House Burglars Caught In Lagos Stripped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp By Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.