Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) (38551 Views)

Man Stabs His Brother To Death In Bauchi / Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2021
Yobabad:
Does anything like Yoruba demon exist? Just asking
You will surely die of bigotry and it gonna be crested in your burial ground wall as "bigot"
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by MostSoughtAfte(f): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2021
Wow! This world is turning into sth else...

Btw....
I have a very good laptop for sell

Open box brand new MacBook pro 2017 non touch bar. 8gb ram, 128gb ssd, Corei5, still in brand new condition available for sale...
Price: 400k

Very solid laptop for video editing, gaming and programming...
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by DestroyEvil: 11:52am On Jan 04, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by hotseat: 11:53am On Jan 04, 2021
Instead of helping his elder brother to slaughter the ram, he instead slaughtered him.

As far as he was concerned, the elder brother is the ram to be slaughtered.

You all knew his mental condition yet invited him to help slaughter ram.

See the result now.

What a calamity!
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by Bryan88(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
Yobabad:
U JST SAW ONE
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by okine4real: 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
This is a true life issue ohh. My friend leave close to the place.
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by Gilgil: 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
Question: Why would a person give a knife to his "mentally ill" brother while in close quarters?

I wasn't there though, but I doubt that guy is mentally ill.

More insight is needed!
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by jevic(m): 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
Afonjas at it again...
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by Josywhyte: 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
This guy na really koko man....see face
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by lucky4west: 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
sad...one of the brothers actually a member of my church...didnt know they had a mentally challenged younger brother until now....
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
Afonja no dey take eyes see food, maybe nah his skull he want mine, the killing might be intentionally one baba don promise him 20k for his brother's skull... Ndia Ajoka, Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
Fear men! The only creature that saw God yet dared to disobey him undecided
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by Eaglesence: 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
Etinosa1234:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/mentally-ill-man-stabs-brother-to-death-in-ogun-over-new-year-ram/%3famp=1

Why is nobody saying men are evil and dark at heart

Men.. ? Fear them. I hv warned you my fellow ladies. Open your eye well before you even give a smile.
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
Why give a mentally deranged fellow a knife...they shld have returned him back to mental hospital..if not cured then permanently removed him from their living space.
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by Soleye24(m): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kneephy:
The title of the movie is Esan Aburo

He used his brother destiny in exchange for wealth.. That in turn made him mentally deranged ...now he didn't do the yearly sacrifice and now the brother killed,

Now watch out for part 2, where the brother would get well and he would be in charge of his brother's wealth

Sense no go kill me

Na foolishness go kill you bro, I hope you don't take it personal bro.
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by harmargedon: 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
And I'm sure no one ate the ram again right. Wahala be like organic wig,the more you comb ,the more the
thing dey fold.
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by Soleye24(m): 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
GofuckYourself:
I have delayed my lecture on possession for too long.

There is no such thing as mental illness

This is a case of possession. When a spirit that doesn't own a body enters that body you see it as the person being mentally ill and acting violently..

You can induce possession by forcing yourself to astral travel or taking certain mixtures that induce your spirit hold on the body to weaken severely (what some may call trance or extreme high)

Now depending on your spiritual draw if it's weak due to an prolonged illness or having a gift like clairvoyance or clairaudience you could actually have another spirit force it's way into your body

Then people see you start to act strange

Movies like exorcisms have poeticized this wrongly

This young man's brother has been suffering from possession for a long time and it gets worse as his hold get weaker and weaker on the flesh . A very dark spirit used his body to commit this murder.

If you want to force his own spirit back there are actually ways to do this but anyways I shall write up my article and post it this week

This is sad

Are those possessed by spirits in their right senses? Do they have the will to control themselves?
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by DarkJeddi(m): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
andyanders:
You people knew his mental state and still asked him to come help slaughter ram, rather he saw his brother as the ram. This is self inflicted death. Too bad.

RIP
Hindsight is always 20/20..
What made you think that he hasn't been slaughtering ram or Chicken before? angry
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by DarkJeddi(m): 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
Eaglesence:

Why is nobody saying men are evil and dark at heart

Men.. ? Fear them. I hv warned you my fellow ladies. Open your eye well before you even give a smile.
What does this rambling have to do with the issue on the ground ? angry
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by HelpYourself(m): 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
Soleye24:

Are those possessed by spirits in their right senses? Do they have the will to control themselves?

I just explained this above

How can a body whose own spirit has left it still be controlled or have it's senses ?
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by meekah: 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
Yobabad:
ask google
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by Eaglesence: 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
DarkJeddi:
What does this rambling have to do with the issue on the ground ? angry

Its called rambling cos its a lady talking bah? . What do you term the butcher a husband gave his wife because she had an altercation with his sister over a piece of drum stick.. Humm... Ya'll males were over the top with serve her right.
Anyway make i hold on to wetin i wan dash your likes first.
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by Carloslehder: 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
Molahnelson:
Low self-esteem is the cause
You lots will just be disgracing yourself up and down,you won't read content but will rush like goat to comment
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by Carloslehder: 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
mrkings84:
That's purely the devil's hand work. I know it wasn't intentional as he will be regretting now.....
Nevertheless let the law take it course....
99% of you didn't read the content you just rushed to comment
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by 1stNumeroUno: 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
Okay, now that the did has been done shey they'll take him to a psychiatric house now?
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by amuwo1980: 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
He wanted to eat his head or use it for rituals , he is not any mentally ill, he is an afonja and they eat human heads infact it is a delicacy
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by fortune1968: 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kneephy:
The title of the movie is Esan Aburo

He used his brother destiny in exchange for wealth.. That in turn made him mentally deranged ...now he didn't do the yearly sacrifice and now the brother killed,

Now watch out for part 2, where the brother would get well and he would be in charge of his brother's wealth

Sense no go kill me
May God forgive you for saying what you don't know .
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by Molahnelson(m): 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
Carloslehder:

You lots will just be disgracing yourself up and down,you won't read content but will rush like goat to comment

Who is this myopic mediocre quoting me

Time is of the essence please use your own wisely don't be assimilating your daftness in a public atmosphere.
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by Bennysam: 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
He doesn’t have any mental issues, he want to harvest his brother organs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hairdresser Tries To Pullout The Hair She Made For A Slay Queen Who Couldn't Pay / Soldier Tortures Boy To Death For Plucking Mangoes In Barracks / Ex-Militant Bathes Former Lover With Acid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.