Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) (38555 Views)

Man Stabs His Brother To Death In Bauchi / Boy Stabs His Brother To Death Over N500 In Abia State / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by DarkJeddi(m): 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
Eaglesence:

Its called rambling cos its a lady talking bah? . What do you term the butcher a husband gave his wife because she had an altercation with his sister over a piece of drum stick.. Humm... Ya'll males were over the top with serve her right.
Anyway make i hold on to wetin i wan dash your likes first.
So why come to a thread about a mad man butchering his brother,to start ventilating about men?

Is this the right place to start lambasting men?

There is a time and a place for everything..

If you had posted your comment on the thread you referenced or where two men fought and killed each other,there wouldn't be any reason to call you out as that would have been proper..
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by Emperor002: 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
Na dem d miners
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by Carloslehder: 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
Molahnelson:

Who is this myopic mediocre quoting me

Time is of the essence please use your own wisely don't be assimilating your daftness in a public atmosphere.
Mumu, that is why you lot remain backwards, you're never ready to learn,always willing to take shortcuts to everything
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by Eaglesence: 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
DarkJeddi:
So why come to a thread about a mad man butchering his brother,to start ventilating about men?

Is this the right place to start lambasting men?

There is a time and a place for everything..

If you had posted your comment on the thread you referenced or where two men fought and killed each other,there wouldn't be any reason to call you out as that would have been proper..

There is something called connecting infos,.... Ya'll say its a man's world and then women took over bla, bla, bla. Anyway, oga i no get personal beef with you. I just feel guys should generalise their pain on a matter instead of always putting blames on the female gender when them no even dey the scene of wetin happen. That sort of mentality is gradually spoiling our social relations. Kapish?
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by ultramayor: 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kneephy:
The title of the movie is Esan Aburo

He used his brother destiny in exchange for wealth.. That in turn made him mentally deranged ...now he didn't do the yearly sacrifice and now the brother killed,

Now watch out for part 2, where the brother would get well and he would be in charge of his brother's wealth

Sense no go kill me
guy, you should be a movie script wrie wink
Kneephy:

He used his brother destiny in exchange for wealth.. That in turn made him mentally deranged ...now he didn't do the yearly sacrifice and now the brother killed,

Now watch out for part 2, where the brother would get well and he would be in charge of his brother's wealth

Sense no go kill me
guy, you should be a movie script wrie
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by Awesome01(m): 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kneephy:

Sense no go kill me

Make I no lie you. U just spoke my mind.

As I was reading the story, I was thinking that Yoruba filmmakers will soon release a film scripted like this. grin grin grin. Your brain sharp well well.
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by lagosrd: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by Hallabee1(m): 6:27am On Jan 05, 2021
Karlovich:
embarassed embarassed Tinubu has finished his people, he is the architect of all the problems the entire SW is facing among their youths. Once 2023 gets closer he will still go on a rice sharing tour to deceive gullible people that he will abandon after the election, spits on his rotten teeth.

Aje...you no well

if i catch you, na 2by2 wood you need for head.
Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by Hallabee1(m): 6:28am On Jan 05, 2021
unshakablejihad:
ugly demon...

i'm not surprised by his looks nd mental illness majority of SW slum candidates on diz forum look like this in reality...

Aje, you need slap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos / Zainab Aliyu's Sister Cries, Recalls How She Was Arrested & Handcuffed In Saudi / Ritualists Murder Man In Mansa, Zambia. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.