Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 (23517 Views)

Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player / Victor Osimhen scored another hat-trick in the Napoli jersey / Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 by Dragonboll: 7:27am On Jan 05, 2021
This 2021, let me make your daily activities an enjoyable one. Go to your Audiomack, search "NIGERIAN MIX - DJ KHAYPEE" and enjoy sweet mixtapes.
Re: Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 05, 2021
paulolee:
that's nice,I pray he keeps on the good form even if I dnt like him as a striker,too sluggish for my liking

At a similar height, Nwankwo Kanu was adjudged too slow by some, and he proved them wrong. Obviously the young man had to go through trials before he was signed on. He must have impressed someone.
Re: Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 by uglodoh(f): 7:30am On Jan 05, 2021
A good statistics for sadiq. Keep it up.
Re: Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 by uglodoh(f): 7:31am On Jan 05, 2021
Good statistics. Sadiq keep it up
Re: Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 by Sunkyapogee(m): 7:35am On Jan 05, 2021
On the 1st of Jan. I scored hat-trick in my street football ..so he is not even the second person to score hat trick this year..
Re: Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 05, 2021
Imagine some people here who have never kicked a ball for once in their lives trying advise a man who is already playing in a foreign league.

You think he got there by fluke, right? Has any one of you ever been to a football trial- at least with an amateur club side?

Lol

A lot of clowns here on Nairaland.
Re: Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 by Kobicove(m): 7:47am On Jan 05, 2021
This guy is quite lanky, I wonder how he's able to maintain balance as a football player cheesy
Re: Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 by olayinkajnr(m): 7:49am On Jan 05, 2021
paulolee:
that's nice,I pray he keeps on the good form even if I dnt like him as a striker,too sluggish for my liking

You should have stopped at the bolded. Who cares if you like him or not as a striker?

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 by rowland545(m): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2021
Wao there goes meme..

But the guy lanky oooo...this one day see food chop so
Re: Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 by Wartsnigeria: 8:41am On Jan 05, 2021
tgmservice:
Sorry but we don't count goals from almeria league

There's no such thing like Almeria league, you want to criticize yet you're not smart enough
Re: Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 by Wartsnigeria: 8:45am On Jan 05, 2021
Kobicove:
This guy is quite lanky, I wonder how he's able to maintain balance as a football player cheesy

Ask kanu the greatest
Re: Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 by kingRagnarr: 8:59am On Jan 05, 2021
Sadiq zololo....
Re: Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 by Abusadiq01(m): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2021
My name sake.... lols

Modified:::
To all football lovers on NL. You can Purchase jerseys for both Home and Away of your favorite club @Pluto Sport Wears ⚽ 09064012426 OR 09045914002

Re: Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 by Officialyaro(m): 9:27am On Jan 05, 2021
post=97733023:
Go and succeed man. We believe in you. The Sky will be your starting point. Lets goooo kiss
thanks man

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 by tarboshi(m): 9:36am On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:51am On Jan 05, 2021
Sunkyapogee:
On the 1st of Jan. I scored hat-trick in my street football ..so he is not even the second person to score hat trick this year..
No be ur type of football them dey talk for here grin grin grin
Re: Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 by Hassanmaye(m): 9:58am On Jan 05, 2021
This guy is so tall even yellow paw paw have to bend grin
Re: Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 by MajohBankz: 11:55am On Jan 05, 2021
One of the few reasonable people from the other side of.....
Re: Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 by MajohBankz: 11:56am On Jan 05, 2021
tgmservice:
Sorry but we don't count goals from almeria league
Almeria is a Spanish club in smart bank league
Re: Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 by Sunkyapogee(m): 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
MASTERMIND04:

No be ur type of football them dey talk for here grin grin grin
All na football.. You kick and defend.
Re: Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 by BigGuava: 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading
Re: Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:27am On Jan 06, 2021
Sunkyapogee:
All na football.. You kick and defend.
Na true sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Scores First Goal In China (Photos) / Lampard Accuses VAR Of Favouring Manchester United / Paul Onuachu Is Nigeria’s Top Scorer In 2017; Beats Onyekuru, Okpotu, Ighalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.