Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Joking About The Psychological Instability Of African Mothers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Joking About The Psychological Instability Of African Mothers (203 Views)

All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise / Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future / The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make By Ayeni Faith Damilola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joking About The Psychological Instability Of African Mothers by sacajawea: 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
Why are we Laughing and making Jokes about this thing.
Most African mothers are Psychologically and Emotionally Unstable (I am avoiding using the word Mad or Insane).
They abuse and damage their Children, and this has now become a regular feature in Skit and Comedy material of 'Comedians'.

(1) (Reply)

Used Ladies Shoe / Iphone 7 Available / We Fix All Kinds Of Flat Screen TV. Home Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.