Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) (73632 Views)

84-year-old Legendary Crocodile At Delesolu Compound In Ibadan Dies / Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) / Python Almost Strangled Indian Man To Death While Taking Selfie With It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
hohafrank:
When you see one approach it from behind and come and tell us how you fair.
This one is different.
Please read this.
Paga Crocodile Pond is a sacred pond in Paga in the Upper East Region of Ghana, which is inhabited by West African crocodiles. Due to the friendliness of the reptiles, it has become popular among tourists and the pond is now reliant on tourism to ensure the population of crocodiles remain fed and healthy. It is also known as Chiefs pond
Re: Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) by ceeceeco: 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
Una wan act lyk oyibo, ah dey laf una.
Re: Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) by donnie(m): 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
grin grin grin
She will probably be left with one arm or one breast. angry
Re: Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) by Germi9: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
meobizy:
A friend sent me the video. It was a simple case of playing a stupid game and not knowing a stupid prize awaited such action. Person see bushmeat comot water and instead of doing the needful, decided to take pictures with the animal. Not all Africans are wise after all.
dat dress she's wearing is too sharp,it provokes/irritates animals even domestic cows and wild bulls

1 Like

Re: Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) by AmgMakanaki(m): 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
Mumu woman.. Na lizard Na

1 Like

Re: Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) by Supetheboys: 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
Free Jesus abeg undecidedna he send u go touch oga croc

1 Like

Re: Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) by Originalsly: 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
Hmmm.... I can understand one person... but how can sooo many in the group be soooo foolish? ... to be so close to a wild alligator? I hail the camera man... he already knew the gator will react and nust kept on filming.
Now what is there for the authorities to investigate?... should have been some means of separating the gators from the tourists.... safety of the visitors should always be priority.

1 Like

Re: Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) by thatigboman: 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
Typical Ghanaian mentality, no surprises
Re: Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) by Gamesmart: 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
It is a big shame she only left with minor injuries.

I would have loved the story better if the crocodile killed her or, at least, took off one of her arms.

Idiota!
Re: Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) by Neddstark: 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
chinchonglee:
Crocodiles are slow poison sha.

See how calm it was, allowed pple to come closer to it before striking with speed and precision.

Patience is a virtue sha.

I swear, that speed was like a snap. So hard yo slow motion.
Re: Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) by sharpwriter(m): 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
chinchonglee:
Crocodiles are slow poison sha.

See how calm it was, allowed pple to come closer to it before striking with speed and precision.

Patience is a virtue sha.

Exactly.. They do not know the beast they were dealing with. Very foolish, maybe they thought they were taking selfie with a horse.
Re: Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) by slowice(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
Women and greed... Everybody dey behind she decided to take the drivers sit... Sebi na tarzan she dey form?

3 Likes

Re: Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) by sharpwriter(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
daclint:
The camera man had just one job sad
The guy was scared and shaken
Re: Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) by Ikembasunda1(m): 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
Check the woman very well, her hands are not clean, I mean she does things that does not please God.
Re: Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) by richmond500: 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
BUSH meat coming out from WATER? You are obviously insane. How come people dont notice how insane this your post is shows lots of people are so dumb or insane like you. Well, bush animals are not aquatic. Bush animals are terrestial and live in bushes. Happy new year
I read his quote and I understood the message he was trying to pass. Or maybe I understood it different way, when he said "bush meat came out of water" I think he was trying to be sarcastic. Even if it was a mistake, u shouldn't have insulted him
Re: Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) by richmond500: 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
Iko5000:
From the video, the way the stupid women touched the crocodile compared with the men startled the animal , she was very lucky as the crocdile would have pulled here down to the water bed for evening dinner .
it wouldn't have been that simple with the guys there.
Its not like its a super croc that could overpower both the woman and the guys
Re: Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) by PAQ(m): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
This video clearly shows the difference between white people and black people, from the stupid people to the stupid camera man.

What a stupid waste of data for this stupid video, an advert on NatGeo Wild is more captivating sef!
Re: Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) by Kimjongun: 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
You went to go and scare an alligator, it attacked you and then you are shouting Jesus, religious people piss me
Re: Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) by wink2015(m): 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
CROC want to have a nice meal.
Re: Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) by JastSiryin(m): 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
FroshBilly:
Crocs be like TULE JOR �
All other "son of the soils" dey learn work for where that boy dey grin
Re: Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) by manunitedbabes: 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Jesu i even ran out of my office as if am the woman!

even the devil nos i cant take such risk
Re: Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) by manunitedbabes: 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ikembasunda1:
Check the woman very well, her hands are not clean, I mean she does things that does not please God.

prophet
Re: Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) by bizzibodi(m): 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2021
D orange dress she wore provoke d reptile...look like blood to it,croc are skilful & stealthy hunter..they dnt move until d prey enter d Attack zone,if it is a few meter away from d attack zone they will not go for it..they hate failure.

1 Like

Re: Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) by Dollanaira: 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
JEsus
Re: Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) by Christistruth00: 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
wagazala:
The camera man had only one job. Camera man o, victim o, shouter of Jesus o, common sense eluded all of them at that spot.

Our Lord Jesus Christ never sent anyone to lay hands on Crocodiles.
Re: Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
Rough play.
Re: Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
CalliDora1:
Mehnnn... I watchhed this video and was asking if these people realized the croc was real and not on leash.

It was immediately the woman on yellow got there the croc struck but sadly I didn't get to see that part as the camera man was thrown into confusion. Only heard shouts.

Some People can be careless o.

Shouts of Jeezes Jeezes Jeezes. It was Jesus in Ghana accent.
Re: Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
Whobedatte:
Crocs have one of the most devastating bites ever.

Did you type this from experience?
Re: Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Shouts of Jeezes Jeezes Jeezes. It was Jesus in Ghana accent.

Yeah yeah.. you're right. Though the woman that got attacked was screaming her throat out. I was scared mehn.
Re: Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) by Goldenheart(m): 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
Her cloth is too bright...caught the guys attention cheesy
Re: Crocodile Attacks Woman Trying To Take Selfie With It In Ghana (Graphic Video) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
CalliDora1:

Yeah yeah.. you're right. Though the woman that got attacked was screaming her throat out. I was scared mehn.

The crocodile felt insulted. Woman that cant touch cockroach without passing out had temerity and boldness to touch a crock. What an insult!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) / Get CRUSHED NOODLES for your Dogs and fishes / Check Out This Dog Pregnancy Shoot That Caused A Stir On Social Media (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.