Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

We Fvcked And She Prayed For This To Happen! I'm in trouble? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Fvcked And She Prayed For This To Happen! I'm in trouble? (720 Views)

Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” (18+) / HOW I FVCKED MY PRIMARY 4 TEACHER….(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Fvcked And She Prayed For This To Happen! I'm in trouble? by Dissap: 11:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
Yo mehn, we fvck b*tches.
Mehn, I gat many of 'em everywhere. I ain't gonna fvcking chase them mehn, they come to me. They come to daddy mehn! Fvck it niggars!
Re: We Fvcked And She Prayed For This To Happen! I'm in trouble? by Makavelli25: 7:40am On Jan 04, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

Prostitute Narrates How Her Father Showed Up In The Hotel As A Client. / When Your Wife/Husband Was Once Your Primary School Classmate. / Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend But Caught Her Having Sex (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.