Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Asher Hotel Demolition: El Rufai Has Set A Very Bad Precedent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asher Hotel Demolition: El Rufai Has Set A Very Bad Precedent (651 Views)

How Nigerian Government's Bad Precedent Emboldened Sunday Igboho, Others / El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party / Rivers Hotel Demolition: Ogoni Women Protest Topless Over Manager's Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asher Hotel Demolition: El Rufai Has Set A Very Bad Precedent by bolaayenimo: 8:21am On Jan 04, 2021
I honestly believe that the demolition of Asher Hotel was done in bad faith. Chopping off the head is not the best antidote for headache.

In this era of social media, anybody can design any poster and put it on social media. The owner of the hotel even said the phone number of the poster was called and he said it was a joke.

I believe Governor El Rufai has set a very terrible precedent because if anybody who hates me wants my property demolished, all he needs to do is circulate posters that I'm organising a sex party and before I know it, my property is gone.

1 Like

Re: Asher Hotel Demolition: El Rufai Has Set A Very Bad Precedent by Fahdiga(m): 8:33am On Jan 04, 2021
El Rufai the vindictive pygmy

2 Likes

Re: Asher Hotel Demolition: El Rufai Has Set A Very Bad Precedent by surgical: 8:48am On Jan 04, 2021
That was how he gained prominence demolishing properties in Abuja
He can't stop now
Re: Asher Hotel Demolition: El Rufai Has Set A Very Bad Precedent by FarahAideed: 8:55am On Jan 04, 2021
Elrufai knows what he is doing...There was never any planned sex party

1 Like

Re: Asher Hotel Demolition: El Rufai Has Set A Very Bad Precedent by hisexcellency34: 9:50am On Jan 04, 2021
What's with el Rufai and demolition
Re: Asher Hotel Demolition: El Rufai Has Set A Very Bad Precedent by NnadyAutos: 11:02am On Jan 04, 2021
If actually sex party was to take place in that hotel,the Governor did very well by demolishing the hotel. And I know before demolition there must be evidence.
Re: Asher Hotel Demolition: El Rufai Has Set A Very Bad Precedent by iamvictorbassey: 11:06am On Jan 04, 2021
Damn This is bad
Re: Asher Hotel Demolition: El Rufai Has Set A Very Bad Precedent by TooMuchStuff: 11:13am On Jan 04, 2021
In Kaduna things look religious on all sides.
The owner may be the target of attacks
Re: Asher Hotel Demolition: El Rufai Has Set A Very Bad Precedent by ChoCho54(f): 11:38am On Jan 04, 2021
bolaayenimo:
...all he needs to do is circulate posters that I'm organising a sex party and before I know it, my property is gone.

You should ask yourself if penalty for sex party is demolition of property.

Till now, there's been official reaction from the State government.

1 Like

Re: Asher Hotel Demolition: El Rufai Has Set A Very Bad Precedent by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 04, 2021
I watched the discussion on Arise TV this morning. It was revealed that the hotel is owned by the wife of PDP spokesman in Kaduna.

The woman paid police 20k to investigate the organizer's number on the flyer, yet Hell rufai didn't wait for outcome before demolishing the hotel.

Hell rufai will surely end disastrous

2 Likes

Re: Asher Hotel Demolition: El Rufai Has Set A Very Bad Precedent by Bialegend(m): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2021
What do you expect from a terrorist and a religious bigot? Hausa people won't behave this way. Fulanis are doing all these in hausa land because the hausas allowed themselves to be subjugated.

1 Like

Re: Asher Hotel Demolition: El Rufai Has Set A Very Bad Precedent by chrisblack: 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
NnadyAutos:
If actually sex party was to take place in that hotel,the Governor did very well by demolishing the hotel. And I know before demolition there must be evidence.
You are very stupid for saying such. You said "if". Sex parties go on in Nigeria in various forms such as striper's night etc .I strongly hare such.but destroying a person's building without strong evidence is total rubbish.
What if tommorow someone comes with a poster detailing such with either the Government lodge or Elrufia's house as the venue on social media,would he command them to go and demolish it.
Re: Asher Hotel Demolition: El Rufai Has Set A Very Bad Precedent by chrisblack: 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
NnadyAutos:
what's the big deal about sex.many of you are just hypocrites.Your sexual fantasies are more vivid than many. You hide under various religious or societal norms to give a very holier than thou attitude as regards sex. What's the business of the property being destroyed and sex.We are supposed to be in a secular state. The sad thing is many of these people claiming holy tend to have perverse sexual orientation

(1) (Reply)

This Herdsmen Issue Will Unite The South / Buhari Is A Miserable Idiiot.... / Ekiti 2022: Eleka Is A Beacon Of Hope For Our Future - PDP Youth Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.