Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

This Herdsmen Issue Will Unite The South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Herdsmen Issue Will Unite The South (630 Views)

Kano Emirates’ Issue Will Definitely Be Revisited – Kwankwaso / Bode George: If We Can’t Unify PDP, No Guarantee Atiku Will Unite Nigeria / Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs Leaders Who Will Unite Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Herdsmen Issue Will Unite The South by Etrusen(m): 8:49am On Feb 26, 2021
over the years, the south have been viewed as a place where the word unity is considered as a strange word. But with the recent happenings, the south seem to be speaking with one voice which is " no to herdsmen".

The Yoruba's despite their closeness to these northerners have shown their stand that they dont want this people

The igbos have always shown their dislike regarding the activities of this northerners

The Edos which is known as the heartbeat where things can easily turn into rough dimension when it become necessary has also shown their stand on the same issue.

the ijaws which many considered as the fulani of the south despite the fact they have not been in the forefront of this struggle but oil, can be said to have contributed one or two.

the possibility of the unity of the south was first seen during the #endsars protest, the politicians are the one making it look as if the south is divided but it is not so among the common Edo man _Yoruba man likewise a common Igbo man _ Edo man or igbo man _ Yoruba man etc

removing hate from south, it would been the best country ever should Nigeria divide today considering the ties in both culture,mentality and others looking from Edo to Yoruba down Igbo even ijaws.

everything the north burst of today are here in the south, this is an area where you throw off a seed of mango and it will germinate to form tress, maize to form fruit, yam seedling to form tubers etc without any stress been used

Good bless the republic of SOUTHERN NIGERIA !!!!

say amen if you believe.

2 Likes

Re: This Herdsmen Issue Will Unite The South by raker300: 8:53am On Feb 26, 2021
Why?

Cos a particular region is starting to experience what we warned them would happened if they towed that path?

I beg to differ.

When they were warned, they called us wailers, politically inconsequential etc..while the rest of us geared up for the inevitable.

Everyone should Dey there Dey..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Herdsmen Issue Will Unite The South by saaron(m): 8:54am On Feb 26, 2021
The Middle Belt STAND with Southern Nigeria.
Re: This Herdsmen Issue Will Unite The South by Etrusen(m): 8:59am On Feb 26, 2021
raker300:
Why?

Cos a particular region is starting to experience what we warned them would happened if they towed that path?

I beg to differ.

When they were warned, they called us wailers, politically inconsequential etc..while the rest of us geared up for the inevitable.

that is not the issue on ground but that is only through the unity of the south that will can defeat this people

or do you think that should war break out today it be btw Yoruba against the north ? NO. this northerners have ally in both Benin republic and other African country

we can only win if we are united
Re: This Herdsmen Issue Will Unite The South by Etrusen(m): 9:01am On Feb 26, 2021
saaron:
The Middle Belt STAND with Southern Nigeria.

you can't say that for sure because of the influence of the northerners on them

will can only believe that when they show sign until then ........
Re: This Herdsmen Issue Will Unite The South by valirex: 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
God forbid this country breaks and Ẹdo stays with southern Nigeria, we can be united but make everybody dey their country

2 Likes

Re: This Herdsmen Issue Will Unite The South by Omuaro38: 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
valirex:
God forbid this country breaks and Ẹdo stays with southern Nigeria, we can be united but make everybody dey their country
Bros no vex, out of curiosity, if Naija break which side Edo go belong to... Niger Delta Republic?

2 Likes

Re: This Herdsmen Issue Will Unite The South by BigSarah(f): 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
Southern Unity doesn't exists

4 Likes

Re: This Herdsmen Issue Will Unite The South by Etrusen(m): 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2021
BigSarah:

it only seem so because of Or selfish leaders

so it can be achieve
Re: This Herdsmen Issue Will Unite The South by tutudesz: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2021
the ijaws which many considered as the fulani of the south Always throwing insult at others ethnic group undecided it's on record that Igbos are the fulani of the South and land grabber's

3 Likes

Re: This Herdsmen Issue Will Unite The South by valirex: 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
Omuaro38:

Bros no vex, out of curiosity, if Naija break which side Edo go belong to... Niger Delta Republic?

Before Nigeria Ẹdo stood alone after Nigeria Ẹdo go still stand alone

1 Like

Re: This Herdsmen Issue Will Unite The South by Armaggedon: 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
The Yoruba's despite their closeness to these northerners have shown their stand that they dont want this people
You started your thread with a big lie. How has Yoruba ever showed they don't want north?

2 Likes

Re: This Herdsmen Issue Will Unite The South by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2021
Etrusen:
[s]over the years, the south have been viewed as a place where the word unity is considered as a strange word. But with the recent happenings, the south seem to be speaking with one voice which is " no to herdsmen".

The igbos have always shown their dislike regarding the activities of this northerners

The Edos which is known as the heartbeat where things can easily turn into rough dimension when it become necessary has also shown their stand on the same issue.

the ijaws which many considered as the fulani of the south despite the fact they have not been in the forefront of this struggle but oil, can be said to have contributed one or two.

the possibility of the unity of the south was first seen during the #endsars protest, the politicians are the one making it look as if the south is divided but it is not so among the common Edo man _Yoruba man likewise a common Igbo man _ Edo man or igbo man _ Yoruba man etc

removing hate from south, it would been the best country ever should Nigeria divide today considering the ties in both culture,mentality and others looking from Edo to Yoruba down Igbo even ijaws.

everything the north burst of today are here in the south, this is an area where you throw off a seed of mango and it will germinate to form tress, maize to form fruit, yam seedling to form tubers etc without any stress been used

Good bless the republic of SOUTHERN NIGERIA !!!!

say amen if you believe.[/s]

RIP to Republic of Southern Nigeria.

Make Everybody dey their dey..

What we are looking at is a homogeneous ethnic country not this rubbish you are proposing..

It won't work..

3 Likes

Re: This Herdsmen Issue Will Unite The South by 7lives: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
valirex:

I don't personally understand the recent unity begging, let everyone answer their papa name.
To your tents o omo Odua, Southern Nigeria will be a bigger disaster than Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: This Herdsmen Issue Will Unite The South by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
raker300:
Why?

I beg to differ.

Good
Re: This Herdsmen Issue Will Unite The South by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
BigSarah:
Good...Big lady
Re: This Herdsmen Issue Will Unite The South by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
Etrusen:

it only seem so because of Or selfish leaders

so it can be achieve

Southern unity doesn't exist.

Stop proposing such..It is DOA.

1 Like

Re: This Herdsmen Issue Will Unite The South by Omuaro38: 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
valirex:

Before Nigeria Ẹdo stood alone after Nigeria Ẹdo go still stand alone
Ok I just dey ask cause I notice say una wan include some speaking parts of Anioma into your "Benin empire".
Re: This Herdsmen Issue Will Unite The South by ThatFairGuy: 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
Nothing like Southern Nigeria Republic

1 Like

Re: This Herdsmen Issue Will Unite The South by valirex: 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
Omuaro38:

Ok I just dey ask cause I notice say una wan include some speaking parts of Anioma into your "Benin empire".

They will make their choices, I am not of the opinion of forcing people.

Earth is free, let everyone make their choices that's my mantra
Re: This Herdsmen Issue Will Unite The South by Omuaro38: 1:01am On Feb 27, 2021
valirex:

They will make their choices, I am not of the opinion of forcing people.

Earth is free, let everyone make their choices that's my mantra
Lol clown
Re: This Herdsmen Issue Will Unite The South by valirex: 6:50am On Feb 27, 2021
Omuaro38:

Lol clown

A clown cos I replied your questions?

I will let this slide, repeat it again and we have a feast
Re: This Herdsmen Issue Will Unite The South by Idiko1: 7:10am On Feb 27, 2021
There is nothing on earth which will unite the southern region of Nigeria as long as most goons remain brainwashed that Igbo are their problem.
Re: This Herdsmen Issue Will Unite The South by mike8804: 8:12am On Feb 27, 2021
with time

(1) (Reply)

Terrorists Kill 40, Abduct 80 In Zamfara State. / NIN: Government Gives Fresh Directive On Registration And SIM Swaps / Uzodinma Informed Before Owerri Prison, Police Headquarters’ Attack -ex-director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.