Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,207 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal (8700 Views)

"Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" / If You Zoom This Picture, You Will Die!!! / Don't Zoom!!! This Is Not Reverse Psychology. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal by Khalesie: 8:27am On Jan 04, 2021
Well...

3 Shares

Re: If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal by Khalesie: 8:28am On Jan 04, 2021
Did you?
Re: If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal by illicit(m): 8:36am On Jan 04, 2021
No....

3 Likes

Re: If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal by BigBellyBurst(m): 8:53am On Jan 04, 2021
Hmmmm... That lady looks hungry... undecided

Someone give her a sandwich.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal by shilenji(m): 9:32am On Jan 04, 2021
Omo iya alata spotted

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal by ashybabs(m): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2021
shilenji:
Omo iya alata spotted
translation?
Re: If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal by Boxer007(m): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2021
Khalesie:
Well...

So u want people to zoom woman wit no yansh,abi?
Even Ordnary Nmezor yansh is flatly bigger
Brother, are u ok in the head sir? angry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal by dbos11(m): 10:17am On Jan 04, 2021
Omo........ is that not dick that I'm seeing shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal by proxitaly: 10:27am On Jan 04, 2021
zoom in this chewing stick? I even had to zoom out self

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal by crazyclown(m): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2021
Khalesie:
Well...
U re a goat
Re: If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal by ValCon888: 10:35am On Jan 04, 2021
I see a hungry girl wearing oversized G-string pant.
Tueh!!

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal by rerhji(m): 10:37am On Jan 04, 2021
BigBellyBurst:

no need for someone to give her......she could just fall on her feet and make her self comfortable....

As per sand is involved
Re: If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal by purples25(f): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2021
Slim is bae.
Re: If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal by WorWorBoy: 10:58am On Jan 04, 2021
op what's your definition of not normal? cause i didn't zoom the photo and i'm still normal as hell. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal by Youngzubi(m): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle, E Jus Keep turning rolling.
Re: If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal by stupidmod2: 11:12am On Jan 04, 2021
actually i zoomed in to see if she has fat on those bones
Re: If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal by stupidmod2: 11:12am On Jan 04, 2021
actually i zoomed in to see if she has fat on those bones

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU A MUSIC ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal by shantti(m): 11:14am On Jan 04, 2021
she is not my spec,
Re: If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal by prosnewyear: 11:15am On Jan 04, 2021

Khalesie:
Did you?
Re: If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal by prosnewyear: 11:16am On Jan 04, 2021
Khalesie:

Well...
Re: If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal by SEGLIZ: 11:16am On Jan 04, 2021
rerhji:
no need for someone to give her......she could just fall on her feet and make her self comfortable....

As per sand is involved

no one got it better.
the sand and leafs needed are there all around her.
Re: If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 04, 2021
Funny enuf na this type girls their toto dey deep and wide like well
Re: If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal by WaterTheMonk(m): 11:28am On Jan 04, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
Funny enuf na this type girls their toto dey deep and wide like well

Oga master planners
Master blaster grin
Re: If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal by moradeke42109: 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle, E Jus Keep turning rolling.
Re: If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal by meobizy(f): 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
Wahala dey like trolling; e too sweet. That female needs a month long visit to a fattening room.
Re: If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal by laluski(m): 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
Khalesie:
Well...

People are creating sensible highly intelligent threads
You are posting a pic of your impoverished sister
You’re truly not normal
See your head like prey mantis
Fool
Re: If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal by Hintona(f): 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
At first I thought it was an anorexic white girl.....
Re: If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal by Burgerlomo: 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
ashybabs:

translation?

Omo iya alata suesue spotted grin
Re: If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal by Kondomatic(m): 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
BigBellyBurst:

She will need 5 litres of kunu to wash it down.
Re: If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal by BestOLDesign(m): 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
This lady needs to be fed pls
Re: If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal by abumeinben(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
Who else saw the invincible spaceship in the background?

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Zoom This Photo! Then You Are Not Normal by Harry00(m): 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
Customize
mop stick cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plus Size Curvy Ladies In A Local Beauty Contest Goes Viral / How Can A Ugly Boy Attract A Nice/beautiful Girl? / Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.