Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

My Shocking Experience Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Shocking Experience Yesterday (654 Views)

Igbo Ethnicity In The Nigerian Army- My Shocking Observation / My Shocking Experience At Warri Passport Office (photos) / Shocking: A Nigerians Shocking Experience With President Buhari In Paris, France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Shocking Experience Yesterday by div111(m): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2021
I and my friend went to get some ice cream yesterday at twins faja in ojo. The ice cream was all sold out so we just decided to trek to iyana school (for those who know the area) while trekking, something happened..

A bike was plying the road, it didn't have head lamp (or whatever they call it) and its horn was also not working. A guy was about to cross the road and he didn't see the bike, he was hit by the bike. The bike, the guy and the driver summersaulted but they all survived it. The guy just had a cut in his palm.

what shocked me was that the guy who was hit by the bike lost his wallet. The wallet fell outta his pocket when he summersaulted. So someone outta the people who came to sympathise with him stole his wallet!! How TF can a person be so wicked

1 Like

Re: My Shocking Experience Yesterday by tyup(m): 9:21am On Jan 04, 2021
div111:
I and my friend went to get some ice cream yesterday at twins faja in ojo. The ice cream was all sold out so we just decided to trek to iyana school (for those who know the area) while trekking, something happened..

A bike was plying the road, it didn't have head lamp (or whatever they call it) and its horn was also not working. A guy was about to cross the road and he didn't see the bike, he was hit by the bike. The bike, the guy and the driver summersaulted but they all survived it. The guy just had a cut in his palm.

what shocked me was that the guy who was hit by the bike lost his wallet. The wallet fell outta his pocket when he summersaulted. So someone outta the people who came to sympathise with him stole his wallet!! How TF can a person be so wicked

It's Lagos na what were you expecting
Re: My Shocking Experience Yesterday by Fahdiga(m): 10:33am On Jan 04, 2021
So you are "shocked" by this. are you Buhari that get shocked every minute
Re: My Shocking Experience Yesterday by Afam4eva(m): 11:28am On Jan 04, 2021
E be like say electric never shock you before. You're shocked that someone stole the wallet of an accident victim? Did you not see how people in Edo state were scooping (was it fuel or what) with a dead body laying there. I think you will need a shock absorber going forward grin
Re: My Shocking Experience Yesterday by div111(m): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2021
Afam4eva:
E be like say electric never shock you before. You're shocked that someone stole the wallet of an accident victim? Did you not see how people in Edo state were scooping (was it fuel or what) with a dead body laying there. I think you will need a shock absorber going forward grin

grin Nothing wey bubu no go see for inside coffin
Re: My Shocking Experience Yesterday by ghettochild4u(m): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
div111:

B
Lol.. Na today?
I remember an accident that happened at Ashwani back in 2013.
A truck climbed over an Okada rider n his passenger n the passenger died instantly..did u know his phone was stolen...cos we needed to call his people.. the victim was working at general hospital...that we were able to get via his ID card...
Nigerian men are not smiling oooo cos Na men dey do those things

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Court Remands Sowore, Four Others In Police Force CIID / Let Power Rotate To South Or North East It I'll Unite Us Better In '23- North Yo / Arrest Seriki Fulani In Ibarapa And Miyetti Allah Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.