Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

You Will Spend Money Even If You Date Independent Women - Twitter Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Will Spend Money Even If You Date Independent Women - Twitter Lady (1704 Views)

Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Spend Money Even If You Date Independent Women - Twitter Lady by ashewoboy(m): 8:54am On Jan 04, 2021
how true is this?

ishilove
pocohantas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Will Spend Money Even If You Date Independent Women - Twitter Lady by ashewoboy(m): 8:55am On Jan 04, 2021
how many independent ladies do we have on nairaland? click like.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Spend Money Even If You Date Independent Women - Twitter Lady by ojun50(m): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2021
Problem they this world sha
Re: You Will Spend Money Even If You Date Independent Women - Twitter Lady by Godoverevery: 8:56am On Jan 04, 2021
Nothing but the truth... just that you tend to benefit aswell from them unlike the leechs.
Re: You Will Spend Money Even If You Date Independent Women - Twitter Lady by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:01am On Jan 04, 2021
Of course all women are pussy sellers , they must get paid hoes will be hoes.

1 Like

Re: You Will Spend Money Even If You Date Independent Women - Twitter Lady by donbachi(m): 9:09am On Jan 04, 2021
The spending wont be same.when dating a greedy,self centered hungry lioness.who doubles,as an ambassador of entitlement.

1 Like

Re: You Will Spend Money Even If You Date Independent Women - Twitter Lady by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 04, 2021
She's right

1 Like

Re: You Will Spend Money Even If You Date Independent Women - Twitter Lady by crazyclown(m): 9:11am On Jan 04, 2021
Zzor:
She's right
Hi pls reply my pm wink

1 Like

Re: You Will Spend Money Even If You Date Independent Women - Twitter Lady by kazyhm(m): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2021
Godoverevery:
Nothing but the truth... just that you tend to benefit aswell from them unlike the leechs.

I dey laff you. Nothing for man wey no stand well
Re: You Will Spend Money Even If You Date Independent Women - Twitter Lady by Fahdiga(m): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2021
This vagina people and their self entitlement mentality no be here. all that goes in their fish brain is what they will receive from men.

3 Likes

Re: You Will Spend Money Even If You Date Independent Women - Twitter Lady by Ishilove: 9:14am On Jan 04, 2021
ashewoboy:
how true is this?

ishilove

pocohantas
True. We have needs angry

1 Like

Re: You Will Spend Money Even If You Date Independent Women - Twitter Lady by Nazgul: 9:21am On Jan 04, 2021
Most times when an independent lady you're dating requests for such huge amount it's for business. Either she wants to expand her business or she wants to invest...etc. it's not to buy wig, hand bag, clothes... etc as she can easily sort out those stuffs since she's financially independent. And supporting her can always come in handy cos you can easily fall back to her for assistance if things become rough with you.

Unlike the urgent 10k girl who is completely dumb with zero IQ, all she thinks of is how to buy iPhone, bone straight hair cream, soap, clothes...etc. then snap upload pics for social media to pepper her haters. She's not industrious and can't add any value to your life aside sex.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Spend Money Even If You Date Independent Women - Twitter Lady by internationalman(m): 9:23am On Jan 04, 2021
True...

The more spending you do does not depend on whether or not the woman is indepent, it depends on how greedy and entitled the woman is..

Wonder why rich female folks don't marry an average guy; it's because even though they have their money, they still want a man richer than them to spend on them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Spend Money Even If You Date Independent Women - Twitter Lady by ashewoboy(m): 9:24am On Jan 04, 2021
Ishilove:

thought you guys were independent? nor be una suppose dey give the guy money? even if you don't give him money, you shouldn't bother him for money na.

1 Like

Re: You Will Spend Money Even If You Date Independent Women - Twitter Lady by Ishilove: 9:25am On Jan 04, 2021
ashewoboy:

thought you guys were independent? nor be una suppose dey give the guy money? even if you don't give him money, you shouldn't bother him for money na.
Relationships are mutual. If he asks me for money, I will give him and vice versa. They did not born him well not to give me when I ask.

1 Like

Re: You Will Spend Money Even If You Date Independent Women - Twitter Lady by ashewoboy(m): 9:27am On Jan 04, 2021
Zzor:
She's right

this woman. I usually have a feeling that it's a guy behind your moniker. can you do a verification photo? write your username in a paper, hold it, then take a picture with it, upload it as your dp. do all that and I will take you seriously.
Re: You Will Spend Money Even If You Date Independent Women - Twitter Lady by ashewoboy(m): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2021
Ishilove:

Relationships are mutual. If he asks me for money, I will give him and vice versa. They did not born him well not to give me when I ask.

what is your take? should a jobless lady enter into a relationship? you must have seen the trending topic of how a lady must have 500,000 in her account before entering into a relationship. we are not talking 500,000 now. a jobless lady that is just a student, should she enter into a relationship?
Re: You Will Spend Money Even If You Date Independent Women - Twitter Lady by Ishilove: 9:44am On Jan 04, 2021
ashewoboy:

what is your take? should a jobless lady enter into a relationship? you must have seen the trending topic of how a lady must have 500,000 in her account before entering into a relationship. we are not talking 500,000 now. a jobless lady that is just a student, should she enter into a relationship?
People enter relationships for different reasons. Some for nacks, some for money, some for companionship, some with marriage in view, some are looking for who to use for rituals etc. A jobless lady has her own reasons for going into a relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Spend Money Even If You Date Independent Women - Twitter Lady by ashewoboy(m): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2021
Ishilove:

People enter relationships for different reasons. Some for nacks, some for money, some for companionship, some with marriage in view, some are looking for who to use for rituals etc. A jobless lady has her own reasons for going into a relationship.

I don't like it when a person can not provide yes or no to a question. state yes or no then give your reason. you are staying in the middle like daddy freezecheesy. he doesn't like providing a yes or no to a question.

should a jobless lady enter into a relationship?
Re: You Will Spend Money Even If You Date Independent Women - Twitter Lady by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 04, 2021
Ishilove:

Hmmm true that everyone has needs but giving independent woman money isn't the same thing. She can always reciprocate when it's her turn.

Broke women will always tell you it's the *thought* behind every gift that counts, then she proceeds to buy you boxers and singlet.

Funny thing Men like dependent women more because the are easy to sleep with. Everything is just backward in this Nigeria.
Re: You Will Spend Money Even If You Date Independent Women - Twitter Lady by millionboi2: 10:24am On Jan 04, 2021
Problem thy say,no dey finish

Na dis tin make marriage better
Re: You Will Spend Money Even If You Date Independent Women - Twitter Lady by LordKO(m): 11:24am On Jan 04, 2021
"Independent woman," whatever that means aside, doesn't automatically make a self-absorbing or opportunistic woman, or person regardless of gender, a conscientious woman. So, a self-absorbing or opportunistic woman, regardless of her financial standing, who doesn't have an altruistic interest in you will always drain you financially directly or indirectly; if not immediate; it'll be in the long run. It's the same way a megalomaniac woman, due to her inordinate desire for power/control, will drain you psychologically wittingly or unwittingly, if not nip in the bud.

As a man, you'll always achieve more in all forms with a conscientious woman who has an altruistic interest in you, regardless of her financial standing, compare to a self-absorbing or opportunistic woman.

Summarily, the financial standing of a woman isn't the standard to judge whether or not she'll drain you financially, emotionally, and psychologically; rather, her ethical leaning is the standard. In all you gain as a man, gain grit, discernment, and resourcefulness, because that's the surest way to be the master of your fate and territory and all around it.
Re: You Will Spend Money Even If You Date Independent Women - Twitter Lady by ashewoboy(m): 11:43am On Jan 04, 2021
where are the moderators?
Re: You Will Spend Money Even If You Date Independent Women - Twitter Lady by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 04, 2021
Do this...
Do that...
Don't follow this...
Believe that...
This is true...
That ain't true...

I don't subscribe to every Internet theories, perceptions or ideologies filling my head with unnecessary thoughts. These people are damn fake cos they're the biggest pretenders. It is all to trend.

Just live life by your principles and be yourself. Read books instead of these mad men's status. Just because some people are fueled by drama doesn’t mean you have to attend the performance. Some of them haven't even seen half of their state speak less of a region. They only have images to maintain due to their fakeness. They have no advice for you.

Just never forget rule 1 of life - Do what makes YOU happy. Some will call you a winner, some will call you a loser but guess what? It is your life, your rules! The worst thing you can do to yourself is to judge yourself through the eyes of others

Re: You Will Spend Money Even If You Date Independent Women - Twitter Lady by Pochettino(f): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
crazyclown:

Hi pls reply my pm wink

SIMP spotted.
Re: You Will Spend Money Even If You Date Independent Women - Twitter Lady by jachike77342: 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2021
how many independent ladies do we have on nairaland? click like.
Re: You Will Spend Money Even If You Date Independent Women - Twitter Lady by Shortyy(f): 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
Then she's not independent.

Google the definition of Alpha female, Boss lady or and independent woman.

This one na bambiala forming independent grin

(1) (Reply)

I'm 19 Today. Happy Birthday To Me / I Attempted Suicide...after Being Served Breakfast... / My Madness Has Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.