Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Man Assaults And Hacks His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo - Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Assaults And Hacks His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo - Photos (208 Views)

Man Assaults And Films A Lady Naked For Rejecting His Marriage Proposal In Kogi / Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) / Man Assaults Hooker He Slept With Without Paying Her In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Assaults And Hacks His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo - Photos by orjisblog(m): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2021
Man Assaults And Hacks His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo State - Images Are Very Graphical

A 27-year-old businessman, Emmanuel Chukwuma Igwe, has been accused of brutalizing his baby mama, Porcia Achonu, and cutting her with a cutlass, in Owerri, Imo State.

According to the mother of two, the incident occurred on Saturday, January 2, at about 1am, shortly after they had returned from a trip to the village.

“My baby daddy’s younger sister served him food and I asked her about mine. She eyed me and hissed. So I stood up from where I was and went to her room to collect a piece of chicken, she grabbed the chicken from me and asked me if I was mad.

So we started fighting and my baby daddy came in and descended on me. He beat me up so badly that his father came out and was holding me. They locked me inside the house and said I wouldn’t go anywhere. Even when my brother came, they refused to let him in.

Later, my baby daddy asked his father to open the gate so he can leave, but instead, he went to his car and brought out a cutlass which he used to chopped me repeatedly in the presence of his father. At a point, I pretended as if I was dead so he could leave me alone. He fell for it and that was when he drove off with his car.

He’s currently on the run, but his father has been arrested,” she said... So sad!

More graphic images below;
https://orjisblog.com.ng/2021/01/04/man-assaults-and-hacks-his-baby-mama-over-food-in-imo-state-images-are-very-graphical/

Cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44,

#orjisblogupdates
#orjisblogmedia
#Orjisblog

Re: Man Assaults And Hacks His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo - Photos by Fajoe2020: 9:15am On Jan 04, 2021
There's is no smoke without fire. The guy needs his brain checked
Re: Man Assaults And Hacks His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo - Photos by majamajic(m): 9:15am On Jan 04, 2021
My babies daddy

Re: Man Assaults And Hacks His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo - Photos by pyyxxaro: 9:27am On Jan 04, 2021
Why e be say most bad people de answer Better names self undecided
Re: Man Assaults And Hacks His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo - Photos by jenny005: 9:30am On Jan 04, 2021
I just hope he will be found and be brought to justice
Re: Man Assaults And Hacks His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo - Photos by jaeyking(m): 9:33am On Jan 04, 2021
Na Baby daddy do u this kind tin.
Wahala truly be like bicycle

(1) (Reply)

Police Kill Mother And Child In Warri While Chasing Yahoo Boys (Graphic video) / Drug Peddler Arrested At Lagos International Airport Today ( Video) / VIDEO: Sunday Igboho Arrives Ogun State To Confront Herdsmen In Yewaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.