Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,701 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? (53090 Views)

Nigeria Passport In 1982 When $1164.84 Was N800 / The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues / The Cost Of Fueling A Plane From Lagos To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by GboyegaD(m): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
childuptojoy:

Jesu! ... I did mine 24k
Maiduguri though and got it same day.

It is a case of demand and supply.

1 Like

Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by GboyegaD(m): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
Guru9ja:
Boss plss help me with the person contact. I need it desperately. I also reside in osogbo

Will ask and get back.
Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by leksy07(m): 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
Richnero:
I need to know the cost and requirements of obtaining an international passport in Nigeria as well as the time it will take to get it.

The current price in Lagos is 45k and u will get it latest a week.,, My cousin just did hers 2wks ago
Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by BrainBucksNG: 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
otiokpo:

dont deceive people o. a lady is heading the festac passport office and even the immediate pas officer in charge was also a lady
Don't mind these opportunists
Whoever listens to that one can only have themselves to blame
Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by Guru9ja(m): 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
GboyegaD:

Will ask and get back.
OK sir
Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by Simeon88(m): 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
Wartsnigeria:
I did mine for 17k last week.

Modified:- my younger sister works there so I paid official price.

I think people pay as much as 30k, it's bad but that's what corruption does.

How possible is this because even on their official website, it's around 26k or so. Well nothing no fit happen for naija Sha.
Best of luck to all my NL people
Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
benikad:
I did mine around 27k to 28k, and I got it exactly 2weeks

Where?
Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by quineP(f): 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
I followed a thread here on nairaland and got it without bribe Here is the link
https://www.nairaland.com/1969461/cost-nigeria-international-passport
Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by Wartsnigeria: 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
Simeon88:

How possible is this because even on their official website, it's around 26k or so. Well nothing no fit happen for naija Sha.
I only answered the question honestly, that's exactly what I paid and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by quineP(f): 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
Simeon88:

There are 2 different types, the old type and new type and the price varies.... you can go to their website for more information

1 Like

Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by Amaa2019(m): 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
gabrielokeke555:
I did mine at Kaduna passport office (Independence Way) on 30th December '20 for 24K. Had to pay 1K for the National Population Commission Birth certificate in their office.

The total I spent was 25K. Yes, I said 25K for a 32 page passport valid for 5 years.

I was captured that same day. Other requirements included NIN slip, LGA indigene certificate, 2 passport photographs.

You will also require Guarantor's Drivers license photocopy, 1 passport photograph of Guarantor and the data page of Guarantor Intl passport (photocopy)

Unavailability of Passport Booklet in the Kaduna office meant I could not get the passport that same day..

Hope this information helps. Goodluck guys!
So, is it now ready for collection or till when are you getting it? And how many guarantors are needed please? I'm planning getting mine this month in KD God's willing

1 Like

Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by Kingdanfodio: 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
I did mine last year october, it cost me 32k roughly 35k... We gatz to move oh, by march i will japa by GOD grace... @team_we_move
Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by decrownprince(m): 12:20am On Jan 05, 2021
In Abuja is 40k, where in Yola is 30k. The price is different from state to state. And it will be already within two/three days.
Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by GboyegaD(m): 2:10am On Jan 05, 2021
Guru9ja:
OK sir

Unfortunately, seems he was introduced by someone else.
Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by Shawl001(m): 4:38am On Jan 05, 2021
otiokpo:

You might end up making a mistake and loosing your money.

There are two kinds of e passport issued by NIS.
1.THE STANDARD ELECTRONIC PASSPORT
2 . THE ENHANCED ELECTRONIC PASSPORT.

THE enhanced e passport is an improved version of the standard e passport and is costlier.
At the moment it is only issued in Abuja, Lagos, Kano, and Rivers so if you are in any of the above stated states and you go ahead to pay 17k my brother you may consider your money lost though it can be refunded but you know how it is asking govt to refund your money.
But if you are in other states I did not mention go ahead and pay the 17k for now.
Though both payment platforms are different.
Seek knowledge first before you take steps

According to their website,they only have the STANDARD EPASSPORT. And thats what they offer for now.
Moreover, I am not in any of the states you mention above.
Thanks, anyway.
Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by Georgeisco2007: 4:52am On Jan 05, 2021
GboyegaD:
It varies. I know someone who did at Oshogbo for N45k last December.

I did mine 45k ooo. The truth is it was because I didn't want it to tarry for so much in their hands. Hence, express was the better option for me. And it worked
Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by ike95: 5:51am On Jan 05, 2021
biden123:
I got mine for 32k last November.

If everything works according to the plan, latest by April I don japa cool
like how many years will it last?
Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by gabrielokeke555(m): 7:09am On Jan 05, 2021
The officer said Booklets will be ready by mid/end of January '21. He also said my guarantor could come and pick up the passport for me since I will not be in Kaduna when it will be ready.

Just one Guarantor is needed. However, the guarantor must have those aforementioned requirements.
Amaa2019:
So, is it now ready for collection or till when are you getting it? And how many guarantors are needed please? I'm planning getting mine this month in KD God's willing

1 Like

Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:45am On Jan 05, 2021
Please, if passport has mistake and you want to change the details, like date of birth and so on? Like how much will it cost?
Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by BrainBucksNG: 8:04am On Jan 05, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
Please, if passport has mistake and you want to change the details, like date of birth and so on? Like how much will it cost?

At least 150k, and that's not even inclusive of sworn court affidavit fees, newspaper publication etc.
Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by Keemie(f): 8:14am On Jan 05, 2021
I paid ₦17800 online October 2020. On getting to the immigration office. An officer collected another ₦6000. No receipt so the money is illegal. I had no option than to pay it.
Re: What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? by Gentleman001: 9:11am On Jan 05, 2021
biden123:
I got mine for 32k last November.

If everything works according to the plan, latest by April I don japa cool
Bro’s abeg how you dey do am?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) / Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase / Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.