Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase (53090 Views)

Port Harcourt-Aba-Maiduguri Eastern Railway Corridor Construction Speeds Up / Woman Dies As FRSC Officials Rescue Baby From Lone Accident In Ondo / Subsidy: FCT To Develop Lanes As FRSC Wants Nigerians To Embrace Bicycles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by officialwdhtv: 8:42am On Sep 17, 2022
FRSC vs Nigerian motorist; A Nigerian driver speeds off with FRSC officer on bonnet as FRSC van gives chase in Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC4ojJ7iRs0

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:43am On Sep 17, 2022
Them de carry me go where I no no
HELP.

250 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by BeanmanX(m): 8:47am On Sep 17, 2022
But if those FRSC guys finally catch that driver,,,he go collect wotoporiously..

161 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by aycapri(m): 8:50am On Sep 17, 2022
He should try as much as possible to find an escape route, if not. Sorry is his case.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by rickpat(m): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2022
no matter your job ..put safety first...

as for the driver just pray you ain't caught because you will have serious charges on your head in court....attempted murder, obstruction of duty of a frsc staff, breakdown of law and order...list is endless

no matter what,be calm and interact with the office..if you are clean,you can't be exploited...NA ONLY THIEF THEY RUN LIKE THAT

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Kajaard: 8:55am On Sep 17, 2022
rickpat:

as for the driver just pray you ain't caught because you will have serious charges on your head in court....attempted murder, obstruction of duty of a frsc staff, breakdown of law and order...list is endless

no matter what,be calm and interact with the office..if you are clean,you can't be exploited...NA ONLY THIEF THEY RUN LIKE THAT

His car will most likely be impounded as well and he might go to jail. Just not worth it if you ask me.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by rickpat(m): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2022
Kajaard:

His car will most likely be impounded as well and he might go to jail. Just not worth it if you ask me.
exacty my point....it's not worth it...some people with still argue and blame the officer with their baseless argument that won't stand in court..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by ohigus(m): 9:05am On Sep 17, 2022
Help am don won carry am go where him no know

1 Like

Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by JASONjnr(m): 9:22am On Sep 17, 2022
In this country.....No matter the job you do, try not to risk your life with it....

You're only entitled to "RIP" and stipends and that's all....

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Angrygoat: 10:28am On Sep 17, 2022
Another car to hit lag auctioning. 100k

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by VictorDivine: 10:32am On Sep 17, 2022
Speeding off with a law enforcement agent on the bonnet? What exactly is wrong with the officer and the driver?

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Totilopussylick(m): 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
VictorDivine:
Speeding off with a law enforcement agent on the bonnet? What exactly is wrong with the officer and the driver?

Na tinubu breeders now

Crazy people tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by kereman1: 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Them de carry me go where I no no

HELP.

Aswear

1 Like

Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by PerfectStranger(m): 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
Angrygoat:
Another car to hit lag auctioning. 100k
U go buy person car 100k as auction price, angry owner go block you for night snatch am back grin

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Realmi: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
Make that man no let them catch am oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by ObosiUkwalla: 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
rickpat:

Stop talking trash. Was he the one who put the frsc personnel on his bonnet?? How will he be charged for attempted murder when it was the officer who climb the hood of the bonnet by himself.... Or is that how frsc mgt asked their officers to be working

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Heyayo(m): 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by boldking(m): 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
This is an old video TINUBU hand work jor

Vote for Peter Obi

4 Likes

Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by ObaloluwaTel(m): 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
People that are sane in this country are less than 10 grin.

Public/Civil servants should use their brain at work. If you die Government work will continue.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by tuoyoojo(m): 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
This is a very old video nau

Na so news don finish for nairaland na to dey recycle old gist as new

Where is toton dike sef...her political aspirations don make her calm down so Tey she nor dey give nairaland traffic again

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Steuupeed(m): 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
Na wa ooo things dey happen
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by pejuakinab: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
Him dey carry officer go where him no know but na old video sha

4 Likes

Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by hardbody: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
This video is too old to deserve my mention.

1 Like

Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Farid24224(m): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
Nairalanders please I need your help..I need someone to talk to..

It's a life or death matter..

3 Likes

Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
You want action film....?

action film you shall get.

Very soon,if police continue this their nonsense..Road safety trips small...

Na to dey jam dem for road...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by SmartPolician: 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
These government officials should be careful the way they enforce laws in this country, especially in Lagos, because many people are going through so much.

BTW, I would love to know how the drama ended because the man will get mass beating if he's caught. Afterwards, they will tell him his offense cheesy
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by temitope27(m): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
But I thought those guys once ban in Lagos once
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by SmartyPants(m): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
People complain when the long arm of the law reaches then with some strokes of cane. But just look at this lawlessness??

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures / FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens / Niger Bridge Is Shaking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.