Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Poultry Business In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry Business In Nigeria (239 Views)

Can This Place Be Used For A Poultry Business? Please Advice Me. Thanks. / Poultry Business In Nigeria: How Reliable & Profitable Is It? / How To Reduce Feeds Cost In Poultry Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Business In Nigeria by Gagati58: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2021
Are you ready to move from being unemployed to self employed with confidence. Then you need to get into poultry farming business. In Nigeria, there are huge market for all poultry section. Be it birds, feeds or vaccines.

It will be funny sometimes seeing some persons trying to argue about the possibility of making wealth out of poultry farming, but its one of the be though not easiest.

How to start poultry farming business in Nigeria has being a problem to many and i am here to break that yoke. There are certain information and knowledge you must have before starting a poultry farm.

There are 6 stages in poultry farming which are

Farm location

Poultry breed

Housing

Feeding

Medication

Marketing

Let us discuss them in details. Follow the link below let us continue from there

https://www.schoolswithscholarships.com/2021/01/goat-farming-practical-guide-in-nigeria.html?m=1
Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria by CornerChen: 9:24am On Jan 18, 2021
Our company supply poultry cage for chicken farm for around 35 years
We have layer cage, pullet cage and breeder cage
We also have floor equipment for broiler for various capacity.
Kindly contact me for detail quotation and design,
My WhatsApp: +8615838398703
Email: vin.chensn@gmail.com

Re: Poultry Business In Nigeria by demanuel(m): 10:42am On Jan 18, 2021
Gagati58:
Are you ready to move from being unemployed to self employed with confidence. Then you need to get into poultry farming business. In Nigeria, there are huge market for all poultry section. Be it birds, feeds or vaccines.

It will be funny sometimes seeing some persons trying to argue about the possibility of making wealth out of poultry farming, but its one of the be though not easiest.

How to start poultry farming business in Nigeria has being a problem to many and i am here to break that yoke. There are certain information and knowledge you must have before starting a poultry farm.

There are 6 stages in poultry farming which are

Farm location

Poultry breed

Housing

Feeding

Medication

Marketing

Let us discuss them in details. Follow the link below let us continue from there

https://www.schoolswithscholarships.com/2021/01/goat-farming-practical-guide-in-nigeria.html?m=1
I am a freelancer and also manage inventory for product businesses.
I want to go into stocktaking for poultry farms. To carryout stock take of the poultry produce periodically, be it bi-weekly or monthly. The farm owner will get reports of quantities available at specific period of time.
Will poultry farms need such service?

(1) (Reply)

Sawfish Declared Extinct In 46 Countries – Researchers / This Is A Multi Million Untapped Opportunity For You. / Buy Your Post-fingerlings And Standard Juvenile Catfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.