Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' (94288 Views)

How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) / Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) / 2021's Top 10 Most Handsome & Hottest Men In The World - TC Candler (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Flytime: 9:44am On Jan 06, 2021
offset67:
why is it always a white lady
what of the time that young nigerian girl was named the most beautiful girl in the world
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by dapadawee: 9:44am On Jan 06, 2021
zangaozanga:
This one wen be like dollbaby na be what?

Abi my eyes dey deceive me?
I beg no trust your eyes again o
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by MedicH: 9:45am On Jan 06, 2021
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by toprealman: 9:45am On Jan 06, 2021
Tsk tsk!
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by dapadawee: 9:45am On Jan 06, 2021
Kestolove:
I fine pass dix one
Okay o
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Xmen149(m): 9:45am On Jan 06, 2021
Lol,.no Diss
she looks like a fine boy.
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Naijaarchive(m): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2021
She can never be the most beautiful with that appearance.... Something else must have been used to judge that
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Olatlaccon(m): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2021
Odoogu:

You wey your location dey heaven cheesy
Bros that one deep I swear.... Savage
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Kapeter(m): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2021
joinnow:
If you want to go on vacation to isreal on low budget contact me
Tell me what low budget is.
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Ufedolove: 9:46am On Jan 06, 2021
abumeinben:
Stunning is in the eyes of the stunned!

You have said it all.
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by JaneYave(f): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2021
Beautiful eyes she's got.
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by pyro62(m): 9:47am On Jan 06, 2021
She deserves it joor.. Nor be all these usly piece of shit winning miss Nigeria
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by todugo(m): 9:47am On Jan 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
I have to look at my dictionary to re check the meaning of stunning after seeing this ugly girl
Beauty has many definition and that's not all, its also seen differently individually and also regionally. Africans won't see her as beautiful because our perception of beauty is different.

4 Likes

Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by macskillzy(m): 9:47am On Jan 06, 2021
Kestolove:
I fine pass dix one

Make i see for your face
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Trogge: 9:47am On Jan 06, 2021
illicit:
I don't understand what oyinbo means by beautiful....

. Stunning not beautiful
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Ishilove: 9:48am On Jan 06, 2021
illicit:
I don't understand what oyinbo means by beautiful....

Me sef confuse. I had to look several times to be sure I was seeing well.

The most arresting feature on her face is her dear, grey eyes. Aside that the rest of her features are very 'girl next door'.

1 Like

Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Lenient001: 9:48am On Jan 06, 2021
Don't mind the OP cos he used sarcasm grin
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Juicethekid: 9:49am On Jan 06, 2021
Naijaarchive:
She can never be the most beautiful with that appearance.... Something else must have been used to judge that
bro please help me with litte cash to feed no amount is too small
2 1 7 7 5 3 9 2 3 1
UBA Bank
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Splitmind: 9:49am On Jan 06, 2021
I am stunned
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by FashionCookie(f): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2021
She's pretty...
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by sharminator5: 9:49am On Jan 06, 2021
na dem....
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by todugo(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2021
Queenslander:
She's absolutely stunning,. She deserves it!!
Taa... Where the thickness and other features if you know what I mean.
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Ogbenisoft28(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2021
I love the Israelites right from the bible. tongue

1 Like

Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by COUSIN1279(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2021
No ass, no breasts that's an incompleted beauty.
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2021
osamz007:
TEL AVIV AND ONTARIO. WHICH ONE MAN PIKIN GO CHOOSE SEF
Chose Moghadishu
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Juicethekid: 9:50am On Jan 06, 2021
Lenient001:
Don't mind the OP cos he used sarcasm grin
bro please help me with litte cash to feed no amount is too small
2 1 7 7 5 3 9 2 3 1
UBA Bank
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by COUSIN1279(m): 9:50am On Jan 06, 2021
No ass, no breasts that's an incompleted beauty.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by nyiamfrank: 9:51am On Jan 06, 2021
Brown14:

so where are you right now Israel or Nigeria?
Thank you!
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by pyro62(m): 9:51am On Jan 06, 2021
bomasek:
No boobs,no yansh,una dey mad for tell aviv

Oga what is the essence of carrying boobs and yansh and you cannot give Jackie chan kick style. This size go bellyful me joor.
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Ayo2004: 9:51am On Jan 06, 2021
Even my 3rd side chick fine pass this one grin
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Coldie(m): 9:52am On Jan 06, 2021
White people too fine abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria / American Bodyguard Of Dababy Collecting Lagos Girl Number (Photos) / Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.