Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) (69890 Views)

Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' / "Tems Is So So Fire" – Chris Brown Admires Nigerian Singer, Tems / Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by siofra(f): 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
Tems is an amazing woman!

Astounding! prodigious! incredible! These words are not even enough to qualify Tems and what she has done in the Nigerian music industry.

Tems is a whole movement, a divine energy, a force of inspiration.

I love how she is able to breakout and do extremely well in the Nigerian music industry without being sexualized in this day and age. She has done what I thought was difficult. She gives me and other girls hope that you can be yourself and still make it big in the Nigerian entertainment scene.

First female Nigerian artist to win a BET award for best international music act na easy thing? But she did it!

Her plangent, alté sounds keep me floating in that happy place between nostalgia for the future and euphoric daydreams.

I love you, Tems. Keep being you! You rock!

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by sweetonugbu: 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
There is something good at her backside.

130 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by DriverX: 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
Overhyped

249 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Es350: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
She is fat.
A big ass is only appealing on a slim lady, for pigs like her it is classified as a shit storage tank.
wtf. Dude just stfu. angry

390 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
She is my crush, her mind is deep and rich.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by 40fy: 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2022

**Another ugly ass!!!
**She ain't pretty!!!
**Why y'all actin' like this??

**Hey!! I ain't hatin' on nobody!! Just statin' the obvious!!!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Righteousness2(m): 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
No matter how facially beautiful or handsome a man or woman is, if you do not have a Genuie relationship with JESUS, it is a waste.
What matters is how beautiful our heart is . Only JESUS can make our Heart beautiful.

177 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by judatech: 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
You don enter go see the beauty?

8 Likes

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
She is fat.
A big ass is only appealing on a slim lady, for pigs like her it is classified as a shit storage tank.
Guy u really wicked o grin grin

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by InfinityFabric: 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
5 years later... Forgotten

Women's beauty:
- is a highly perishable good, that's why they have to convince themselves of the falsehood by wearing hair extension, make up, fake butt, fake breast.
- is also common, there are at least 50Million+ people that are younger, more beautiful so no thing to see here.

Later they'll say men see them as objects. When was the last time women who have accomplished things without sharing their butt ? Always body sellers.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Bilabong(m): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
Pretty? ✔️
Endowed? ✔️
Nice voice? ✔️

But she doesn't have good songs to her credit. Just hype

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by AYNL: 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
She is fat.

you called someone that doesn't know you a pig?

wtf, SMH

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Haynnie: 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
No matter how facially beautiful or handsome a man or woman is, if you do not have a Genuie relationship with JESUS, it is a waste.
What matters is how beautiful our heart. Only JESUS can make our Heart beautiful.
My guy grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Asceleb16(m): 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
She is fat.
Where is your meme?

6 Likes

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by r4bbit: 11:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
40fy:
**Another ugly ass!!! **She ain't pretty!!! **Why y'all actin' like this??
**Hey!! I ain't hatin' on nobody!! Just statin' the obvious!!!
Your signature says, it all.

10 Likes

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by tnerro1(m): 11:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
Where is this ass you lot are complaining about self

3 Likes

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by posty56: 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
meobizy:
She’s average looking, heavyset and a Yoruba woman. Without a doubt amala is her favourite meal. Her music is good. I can’t hate on that.
make I see your picture you have no right to drag another woman when you look like shit! what Happened to women supporting women

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by SultanOfPuna: 11:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
Mark my words I go enter this girl.
Mark this post
She will be my 6th baby mama before 2023

2 Likes

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by techWriter3: 12:12am On Jul 22, 2022
There is anything good at her booty
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by meobizy(f): 1:42am On Jul 22, 2022
posty56:
make I see your picture you have no right to drag another woman when you look like shit! what Happened to women supporting women
Something is highly wrong with you Nairalanders. Come and beat me.

6 Likes

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 22, 2022
She's just there. No be bad belle. I v to say my mind.

6 Likes

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by posty56: 2:16am On Jul 22, 2022
meobizy:
Something is highly wrong with you Nairalanders. Come and beat me.
yeah that's right,. you are tigress behind phone ,make fashi you I no wan chop ban , offline you can't stand in front of me
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by juman(m): 2:21am On Jul 22, 2022
I read her wiki page, she is older than I thought.
A rising singer.
Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by Moh247: 4:07am On Jul 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
She is fat.

This one sef go call himself African man

5 Likes

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by blinking001(m): 4:12am On Jul 22, 2022
Righteousness2:
What matters is how beautiful our heart. Only JESUS can make our Heart beautiful.
You never disappoint

3 Likes

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by LushGreenz: 4:41am On Jul 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
She is fat.

You're so callous, disdainful and joyless!

7 Likes

Re: Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) by wiseone28: 6:13am On Jul 22, 2022
I don't comments on celeb news

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo / Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His / Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.