Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' (94325 Views)

How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) / Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) / 2021's Top 10 Most Handsome & Hottest Men In The World - TC Candler (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by compton11(m): 11:19am On Jan 06, 2021
KulKid:
Na yansh pain you! My own na breasts wen no dey. Who even dey give this people the award self cry
no ass no breast!

I'm a'ight I don't wantcheesycheesy
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by GodPunishBiafra: 11:21am On Jan 06, 2021
joinnow:
If you want to go on vacation to isreal on low budget contact me
Those racists...
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 06, 2021
Organsmuggler:
fake lips, she's beautiful tho
lips aren't fake tho
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by BigGuava: 11:26am On Jan 06, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 06, 2021
Queenslander:
She's absolutely stunning,. She deserves it!!
how's she's stunning. she no fine joor. u fine pass am sef

2 Likes

Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 06, 2021
todugo:

Taa... Where the thickness and other features if you know what I mean.
she's fine but not stunning nahhhhhh,
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 06, 2021
Bahamas95:
Nonsense!

Even before I open the thread I know say na oyibo girl......I don't give a damn about these most beautiful girl sh!t. There are beautiful women all over the world. Beauty queens are just privileged. There are girls in Nigeria far more beautiful than her, she can't even compete with our Igbo sister Ifedioku with natural beauty.
you can't compare, this is way uglier
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by compton11(m): 11:32am On Jan 06, 2021
Mimiranky:
I feel say Isreal na God's own country, why she come dey wear trouser for there
all countries are God's own
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Onowu2020: 11:35am On Jan 06, 2021
What nonsense... this gbonga fish?
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by LiesSlayer007: 11:35am On Jan 06, 2021
grin grin grin grin i do come back from ban, una fada grin grin grin grin
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 06, 2021
AreaFada2:

But Queenslander won't even believe you.

Based on pure natural beauty, I see no reason why a man would find the Israeli more attractive than Queenslander. But oyinbo have already succeeded in convincing even blacks what they should see as "stunning".

I have seen a million more stunning Caucasian women from Eastern Europe, Caucasus, Scandinavia and normal Western Europe than that pussy cat eyes girl from Israel. She's pretty alright but far from stunning.
she shouldn't be considered the most beautiful cause I've seen better looking whites, Asians and african Americans than her

3 Likes

Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by iPresh4s(m): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2021
Stunning indeed!

Balderdash
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by bigfather(m): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2021
Where is the stunning
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 06, 2021
Kestolove:
men are afraid to approach me
if you were fine that wouldn't be the case
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Zarga: 11:39am On Jan 06, 2021
Pearlyakin:
This skinny mgbeke can't stand Nigerian ladies beauty.

You can't compare her with plastic body Nigerian ladies that would soon decay after undergoing dfrent surgery.
White skin ladies are more beautiful if not why are our naija ladies using light skin body creams?
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Oblongatarh(m): 11:40am On Jan 06, 2021
She's beautiful no doubt, but I have seen girls that are more beautiful than her here in Nigeria.
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Cowbell521: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2021
Organsmuggler:
If only I can handle that ya breest... Chai.... Send me DM naw...
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Convention107: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2021
smh! is it after all ladies in the world have been taking into full consideration
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by pacespot(m): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2021
Who are the people dey give this title self, how do you know she is the most beautiful, some people will not find her attractive, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Princessbettyj(f): 11:52am On Jan 06, 2021
Michewwwwwww nonsense and octopus, have they seen me?? Smh
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by fredoooooo: 11:54am On Jan 06, 2021
She must be white , even our own African brothers go still prefer her tou our beautiful Ogbonge sisters grin
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by davidque: 11:55am On Jan 06, 2021
Abegeeeeee!!!! Wetin be this! I was expecting to see an angel in white with wings. Plenty babes for my area fine pass this one. Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by stanisbaratheon: 11:56am On Jan 06, 2021
She's pretty.
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by davidque: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2021
Princessbettyj:
Michewwwwwww nonsense and octopus, have they seen me?? Smh
I wanted to yab you before but looking at your profile, you are preferable to this oyinbo geh! Hail naija beauties
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by demmie1: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2021
Djex614:

So its that expensive. I guess the closures on Friday is due to the synagogue. So Isreali universities doesn't offer scholarship opportunities to foreigners?
Closures on Fridays is due to Sabbath
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by TheGift: 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
osamz007:
TEL AVIV AND ONTARIO. WHICH ONE MAN PIKIN GO CHOOSE SEF

No stress yourself, Ontario straight.
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by madjune(m): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
I still love my black sisters pass her.

Like that iceberg slim new girlfriend.
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Emmanuel224(m): 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
Organsmuggler:
how do u mean fake lips?
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by tbibuzz(m): 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by 2LESS(m): 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
olisaEze:
Mtchewww...she no even fine reach Omotola Jalade first pikin talk-less of the mama. undecided

My 'full option' African babe is all I need jaré! Her figure has all the stunners I want. With her 'follow come' mountainous delicious chocolatey bum-bum, parted in the lower region with the reddest, hottest, chili sauced agbalumo.

When she walks ahead in a body fitted dress, no how no how, ur heart must join d rhythm of the bakassi motion as it swings slowly like a seductive pendulum.

Nwanne Black is beautiful joor, leave all these dry oyinbo pipo! grin

Ndo
Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
People don’t talk about her much but Beverly Osu is one of the most beautiful girl in Nigeria, natural skin tone and perfect shape, wifey potential , if I have one shot I will dive raw and give her belle, she look innocent but then you just know lowkey she’s a freak freak freaky.

1 Like

Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by A305: 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
Crap!

My crush in Brazil is 10 times prettier

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria / The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) / American Bodyguard Of Dababy Collecting Lagos Girl Number (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.