Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,854 members, 7,956,219 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume (43025 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / 10 More Reasons Christianity Makes Zero Sense / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by Iykenuwa(m): 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
"Led him to Christ" is a better caption
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by offset67(m): 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
righteousness right now

Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by Believer79: 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
He shall soon shake the earth and the desire of all nation shall come
Glory be to God for this soul who has retraced his steps to God

Friend reading , u too can do the same for if U confess ur sins He is faithful and just to forgive and cleanse u
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by Okoroawusa: 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
Africans...

The white man came and told you that your masquerade is idolatory but he replaced it with Father Christmas.

What is the difference?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by Jacksparrow7(m): 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2021
Azmanaty:
The masquerade is a fake one
100% fake masquerade. Because say na girl e no wan fall her hand, he just stand like mumu
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by Jacksparrow7(m): 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
cheesy this is superstory
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by Jacksparrow7(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
Astra101:
Ahhh when a woman is involved, what do you expect? grin grin
e wan smell perfume na grin grin
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by Bahamas95(m): 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
So many fake videos all over the internet so I find it difficult to believe everything I see.

I won't be surprised if she is advertising her church.

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by Oharina(m): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
That's the Goodness and Greatness of GOD Almighty.

Always available to save anyone irrespective of whatever.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

There is Joy in Heaven over one Sinner that repents than Ninety-nine others who need no Repentance
I think you must be an old man of 50+... You are too extreme with this your white religion mentality

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by mechanics(m): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
He has taken the best decision in his life, God be with him.
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
Just saved a soul.Congrats dear!
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by Coinbased: 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
Really
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by XXXXTENTACION: 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
Eaglesence:

Bros, i recommend this book. HE CAME TO SET THE CAPTIVES FREE By Rebecca Brown. You can get it for 1k anywhere.

You no go repeat that thing wey you talk now

Thank me later
Thanks for the reccomendation.

but i don't read such books.

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by prigoz(m): 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
vankaid:
Aru!
aru what, because he doesn't want to end in hell fire, continue to shout aru ( taboo) while you are heading to hell.
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by nonhuman(m): 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
No be Christ embassy if its not arranged then that must chop that kpekus, we known owan Christ embassy girls
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by golddare: 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
debbiebianca2:
Videos shared online have captured moment a Nigerian lady converted a masquerader to Christianity.

The lady was seen making the masquerader confess his "sins", and also made him remove his masquerade costume in the videos.

Jubilee Christophers shared the videos with the caption;

"Even the gods declares "Jesus is Lord"

This is the season of turning and preparing many unto righteousness"!!

Watch The Video Below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKDusSxTc-8

Source:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10225168723833528&id=1483106731

I wish a lot of ladies will join the evangelism department because I observed the grace upon them that will make any man to listen. The devil knows they have such power but corrupted it for negative stuffs.
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by Eaglesence: 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Thanks for the reccomendation.

but i don't read such books.

Read and be enlightened. It contains real life information every living soul should have. Its a reak life experience too that happened in the �� US. Instead of believing rather in egungun.
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by Eaglesence: 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
golddare:

I wish a lot of ladies will join the evangelism department because I observed the grace upon them that will make any man to listen. The devil knows they have such power but corrupted it for negative stuffs.

I am in the evangelism department of my church and think whether you are male or female as long as you carry the power of God and know
His word, Soul winning will become easy.
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by XXXXTENTACION: 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
Eaglesence:

Read and be enlightened. It contains real life information every living soul should have. Its a reak life experience too that happened in the �� US. Instead of believing rather in egungun.
What i choose to believe in is my choice. angry

and for your info: i don't believe in egugun. I only respect and value it because its part of the culture i grew in. cool

2 Likes

Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by jenny005: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
vankaid:
Aru!
Abomination
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by golddare: 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
Eaglesence:

I am in the evangelism department of my church and think whether you are male or female as long as you carry the power of God and know
His word, Soul winning will become easy.

1. All soul winners carries the power of God the Holy Spirit, once you go out for evangelism the Holy Spirit always confirms His words " do not worry about what you will say...." so don't make it sound like....

2. You are right ...." neither Greek or jew".... but you may not notice the effectiveness of gender during evangelism because you are a female. I have seen it several times, mind you not necessarily younger females, the old women are very effective too.

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
Masquerade that his name is Ezekiel cheesy, is that one a masquerade? You belong to God.

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by Eaglesence: 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
What i choose to believe in is my choice. angry

and for your info: i don't believe in egugun. I only respect and value it because its part of the culture i grew in. cool

Humml, isorite
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by aalangel(f): 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
debbiebianca2:
Videos shared online have captured moment a Nigerian lady converted a masquerader to Christianity.

The lady was seen making the masquerader confess his "sins", and also made him remove his masquerade costume in the videos.

Jubilee Christophers shared the videos with the caption;

"Even the gods declares "Jesus is Lord"

This is the season of turning and preparing many unto righteousness"!!

Watch The Video Below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKDusSxTc-8

Source:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10225168723833528&id=1483106731

Glory to God!!
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by dinomcjohn: 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
Praise be to God. At the mention of the name of Jesus, let every knew bow and let all tongues confess, to the glory of God
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by brainhgeek(m): 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
Glory to God! None is too big or small for redemption
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by mutvy: 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
What is the title of the movie?

1 Like

Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by zickyclef: 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
so because you are Christian then you should be against your culture and tradition.what nonsense no wonder China want to barn religion it makes their citizens to be against their root.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by sonmvayina(m): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Africans...

The white man came and told you that your masquerade is idolatory but he replaced it with Father Christmas.

What is the difference?

Green card..
Re: Lady Converts Masquerader To Christianity, Makes Him Remove His Costume by bamasite2: 2:31am On Jan 05, 2021
Bro how the perfumes dey be?
Macsjebs:
Glory be to God...but why is my mind telling me that it isn't just the gospel that did the conversion wink

...Till date the potency of our fragrances remains unmatched and all Nairalanders reviews on my signature proves this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User / Policeman In Uniform Preaching At Alaba Market, Lagos (Photos, Video) / Ten Lies The Church Tells Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.