Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

How To Know If My SIM Card Is Linked To NIN ID Card (nimcmobile.app) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Know If My SIM Card Is Linked To NIN ID Card (nimcmobile.app) (2093 Views)

How To Check All Bank Accounts Linked To a BVN / How Old Is Your Sim Card Today? / UTME 2021 Registration Will Likely Be Linked To NIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If My SIM Card Is Linked To NIN ID Card (nimcmobile.app) by incomebrain(m): 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
What Is NIMC Mobile App UserID
The userID is an Alpha-Numeric ID which is used to protect your NIN number. it is usually displayed at the top of your dashboard in the format ABCDEF-1234
You are permitted by the Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC) to link up to 7 devices with Nigerian registered mobile numbers to your NIN (Mobile Phones for Now).

NIMC Mobile ID is Freely Available for Smartphones.

NIN Status Checker: SIM To NIN Checker

You must have a National Identification Number (NIN) issued by the Federal Government to use it and may be used in place of a Physical ID card.
How Can I Verify Someone NIN
You may also verify the identity of someone else, for example, you may wish to verify the identity of a driver, house help or staff.

You need to purchase a subscription and have internet access before you can verify anyone.

NWS NIMC App Team has officially the links to download the nimc app for Android, iPhone and PC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know If My SIM Card Is Linked To NIN ID Card (nimcmobile.app) by SoftP(m): 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
How genuine is this?
Re: How To Know If My SIM Card Is Linked To NIN ID Card (nimcmobile.app) by incomebrain(m): 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
SoftP:
How genuine is this?

Good Question - Verify from Legit Source nimcmobile.app

(1) (Reply)

Wikipedia Founder Warns Site Is Run By CIA To Brainwash The Public / . / Logic Reasoning Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.