Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

Please Advice Me I Want To Travel Out Of Naija - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Advice Me I Want To Travel Out Of Naija (1433 Views)

Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? / Why Do Your Friends Ignore You When They Finally Travel Out Of The Country? / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me I Want To Travel Out Of Naija by GuyWise101(m): 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
Please guys I need honest advice on this.

I have a budget of 3million naira to travel out but I don't know which country to relocate to and what business to start when I get there that will fetch me more money.

Please advice me .
Re: Please Advice Me I Want To Travel Out Of Naija by GuyWise101(m): 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
Justwise DisGuy Lalasticlala
Re: Please Advice Me I Want To Travel Out Of Naija by Olunmercy56(f): 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
I will prefer US or Canada
Re: Please Advice Me I Want To Travel Out Of Naija by GuyWise101(m): 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
Olunmercy56:
I will prefer US or Canada
My mind is telling me Canada and coupled with what others are saying about the country. I think there will be better.
Re: Please Advice Me I Want To Travel Out Of Naija by Olunmercy56(f): 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
GuyWise101:

My mind is telling me Canada and coupled with what others are saying about the country. I think there will be better.

Yes, just be prayerful and determined.
Re: Please Advice Me I Want To Travel Out Of Naija by ugsams(m): 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
GuyWise101:
Please guys I need honest advice on this.

I have a budget of 3million naira to travel out but I don't know which country to relocate to and what business to start when I get there that will fetch me more money.

Please advice me .

Travel goes beyond the amount in your bank account. You should at least tell us a little about yourself, educated or not? highest level of education? your occupation? age bracket? all these will help us advise you better based on what is feasible for your profile.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me I Want To Travel Out Of Naija by GuyWise101(m): 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
ugsams:

Travel goes beyond the amount in your bank account. You should at least tell us a little about yourself, educated or not? highest level of education? your occupation? age bracket? all these will help us advise you better based on what is feasible for your profile.
Thanks sir.

I am not a graduate actually a secondary school drop-out but I can read and write very well.

I am 24yrs old...

Just want to get ideas from people in the know so that I wouldn't make mistakes.
Re: Please Advice Me I Want To Travel Out Of Naija by ednut1(m): 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
GuyWise101:

Thanks sir.

I am not a graduate actually a secondary school drop-out but I can read and write very well.

I am 24yrs old...

Just want to get ideas from people in the know so that I wouldn't make mistakes.
you dont qualify for canada, best bet is to go study in a cheap European country or Dubai then find your way to better country later
Re: Please Advice Me I Want To Travel Out Of Naija by GuyWise101(m): 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
ednut1:
you dont qualify for canada, best bet is to go study in a cheap European country or Dubai then find your way to better country later
Ok thanks
Re: Please Advice Me I Want To Travel Out Of Naija by hakeem4(m): 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
Maybe you can try Eastern European countries.
Re: Please Advice Me I Want To Travel Out Of Naija by Malik1338(m): 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
A secondary school drop out with 3 million in his account..And as a Graduate I no get reach 10K for acct..this life no balance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice Me I Want To Travel Out Of Naija by meraola29080: 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
:My mind is telling me Canada and coupled with what others are saying about the country. I think there will be better.Yes, just be prayerful and determined.
Re: Please Advice Me I Want To Travel Out Of Naija by Coolgent(m): 8:58am On Jan 30, 2021
Malik1338:
A secondary school drop out with 3 million in his account..And as a Graduate I no get reach 10K for acct..this life no balance
Is not about the certificates but how much you keep on hustling trying to make both ends meet.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me I Want To Travel Out Of Naija by ImDStar: 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
You fit ki person with laugh.. lolzzz
Malik1338:
Re: Please Advice Me I Want To Travel Out Of Naija by bayo2018: 6:58am On Jan 31, 2021
ugsams:

Boss abegg kindly help a soul here also
highest level of education rn is SSCE
currently planning to drop out from higher institutions (yr 2) here in Naija and pursue a new career oversea

Please what you think about that sir
Re: Please Advice Me I Want To Travel Out Of Naija by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 31, 2021
Malik1338:
Wetin you think sai him dey do during all this years after he dropped out of school? That's like 8-9 years worth of hustle.
Re: Please Advice Me I Want To Travel Out Of Naija by Originalsly: 9:00am On Jan 31, 2021
Do you want to go by land?.... or sea?
Re: Please Advice Me I Want To Travel Out Of Naija by Malik1338(m): 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
CamusMidas:

Wetin you think sai him dey do during all this years after he dropped out of school? That's like 8-9 years worth of hustle.
True sha..Everything go later dey alright
Re: Please Advice Me I Want To Travel Out Of Naija by Goodman247: 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ireland

(1) (Reply)

All You Want To Know About The Britain , Just Ask Here ! / . / So David Cameron's Great-great-grandfather Is An Immigrant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.