Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed (14748 Views)

Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew / Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki / We Won’t Call Witnesses Because Atiku’s Witnesses Supported Our Case, Inec’s Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by Omoslim26: 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2021
ok

So says the lying machine of Apcheat

Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by Exc2000: 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2021
Wetin dey worry Oga Lia Mohammed sef
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by IamAsiri: 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
southniyikaye:
These idiots are shameless..
Just when we are forgetting their shamelessness, they are reminding us...

They don't need to tell us naw, shey dem no Sabi where CNN dey ni?

Oga you are right o grin
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by zinodizt: 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
Attention seeker. its too early for this
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by zinodizt: 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
Are they not...... lolz
bolaayenimo:
CNN has not responded to the petition since October They feel Nigeria is inconsequential or what?
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by Golan007: 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
[quote author=xProfx post=97714316][/quote]

What kind of recursive argument is this?

The debate is about the report lying about soldiers killing protesters.

At the same time, you are buttressing your argument by stating that the government used soldiers to kill protesters.
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by michoim(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
Wonderful, excellent talk...I can see the audacity of a lion here! God bless Nigeria. God bless PMB!

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
How shameless are these idiots. After all the lies and coverup lies. The most you guys can come up with is Nigeria is a sovereign nation?
Are there no international laws and treaties? This is one of the worst despotic regimes masking as a democracy

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by Chachamiliano: 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2021
I think Lai has forgotten he has less than 2years and 4months to go. That is 120weeks, 43,800days, 1,051,200 hours. Let the count down begin
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by seighapaul(m): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
Inasmuch that I'm not a fan of the minister, I will give him a perfect pass on this one. All his out burst is the hard truth. The amount of fake news that this Lekki incident generated is alarming. Its obvious something went down that night at the Lekki toll gate... but its far from a massacre. No matter the country's challenges, Nigeria still remains a sovereign state with a democratically elected and internationally recognised government.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
Golan007:

What kind of recursive argument is this?

The debate is about the report lying about soldiers killing protesters.

At the same time, you are buttressing your argument by stating that the government used soldiers to kill protesters.

How is it a lie that soldiers shot and killed protesters? No normal government does that to its citizen, meaning what they did was totally out of place!

What's recursive about my post? Perhaps you fail to comprehend my post....

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
who ordered the shooting, lai Muhammed bastard?!

na Ogun go kill all of una political criminals in Nigeria all together from A to Z.

Ogun kill u there, lai Muhammed.
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
This old man still wear this green cap dey lie lie up and down for 2021 when is he even going die sef
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by Neddstark: 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ban them from Nigeria, simple.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by Litmus: 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
If possible, sue the backside out of CNN. It’s about time Nigeria began taking International news organisations to tasks over derogatory portrayals of Nigeria. CNN is capable of defending self; they have investigative journalists and whatnot. Africans have long bemoaned the negative portrayal of Africa by these Western media organisations, I’m glad Nigeria , as usual, is leading the way.
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by Kingrefreshed: 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://www.independent.ng/lekki-killings-our-case-with-cnn-far-from-over-fg/

Even if you want give this man the whole money in the world and tell him not to lie.

He always starts his statement with "I am Lie Mohammed"
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by Blackdisciple(m): 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
Your case with boko haram nko
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by Ayoade19993(m): 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
iffa told you guys read what lie momo say na wash.. they know we can't do anything since the last protest and we busy abt our daily bread.. meanwhile some people are are busy abusing and cursing going overseas from r better living. we gots be wise.. and am tell you guys, let's cum 2023 na we them go follow them campaign and loot polling ballot, poor mentality always he can't make it unless it through fraud or something dicy ..

plz let's be real and compose to the future we want
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by PrinceMajestic: 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
They may have been killed that night. But i am annoyed with people asking this: "if your family member was among victims would you be unconcerned?" thats a stupid question. If i tell my bro or sis to obey the continuous govt plea to youths to go home that grieviances re being addressd nd he/she should also obey state govt curfew due to the already tensed situation then that bro/sister disobey me and went ahead to clash with security agents, i will insult the dead body nd may later just say r.i.p due to last respect for humans. Any family that refuse to advice their youth members to hold their peace is only a stupid family. I knw some parents did advice them, but its their own stupidity that killed them. Let cnn nd f.g settle the issue nd move on

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
Racoon:
Even Sanwo-Olu, Brig.Gen.Taiwo contradicting testimony on the judicial panel of enquiry & the LASUTH/Yaba cases of unclaimed mutilated corpses of those killed during the #endSARS protests are enough complicit of the government & all its agencies involved in this shame.

Imagine the conflicting narratives of the govt on this gory issue.Why is the CO of 68 Battalion Bonny Camp yet to be arrested & prosecuted if the GOC 81 Division, COAS & president didnt gave order deploying troops to Lekki on 20/10/2020?

Alas! Here is this lie spinner still zealously trying to over do himself.Useless dumbasses disgracing Nigeria.You think CNN is NTA? Sue them to world court & see how your idiocy will go international.
oga Linus mamadu you fucking don't have any case with CNN. Stop fooling yourself. CNN gave Nigeria and Nigerian d facts behind your lies and you re there in abuja talking thrash.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by hisexcellency34: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
That case has been technically defeated

Blackdisciple:
Your case with boko haram nko

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by JimmyDarmody: 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
bolaayenimo:
CNN has not responded to the petition since October They feel Nigeria is inconsequential or what?
they just journalists

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by afbstrategies: 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
shocked
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
DropsMic:
Yawn

THIS IS 2021 and nothing changed

Nigeria is this spiritual!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
how did we end up with thieves and rogues in power !
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
michoim:
Wonderful, excellent talk...I can see the audacity of a lion here! God bless Nigeria. God bless PMB!

how did we end up with thieves and rogues in power !
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by Brunicekid(m): 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

So this man carry this en lie enter new year
Naa so eee be o.
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by lexy2014: 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
bolaayenimo:

Is nigeria consequential?
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by Tremple8v: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
Idiot lia, or sorry idiot lie .
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by BigBashiru: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://www.independent.ng/lekki-killings-our-case-with-cnn-far-from-over-fg/

black people and EGO. Yuk (disgusting)

CNN did a nice piece of investigative work.
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ugly old buffoon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit / AFDB Presidency: Buhari, Jonathan, Lawan, Sanwo-olu Congratulate Adesina / Maersk $600m Investment: People Are Unnecessarily Giddy Over Nothing -Onanuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.