Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed (14750 Views)

Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew / Lekki Killings, A Massacre - Bukola Saraki / We Won’t Call Witnesses Because Atiku’s Witnesses Supported Our Case, Inec’s Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by lexy2014: 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
They may have been killed that night. But i am annoyed with people asking this: "if your family member was among victims would you be unconcerned?" thats a stupid question. If i tell my bro or sis to obey the continuous govt plea to youths to go home that grieviances re being addressd nd he/she should also obey state govt curfew due to the already tensed situation then that bro/sister disobey me and went ahead to clash with security agents, i will insult the dead body nd may later just say r.i.p due to last respect for humans. Any family that refuse to advice their youth members to hold their peace is only a stupid family. I knw some parents did advice them, but its their own stupidity that killed them. Let cnn nd f.g settle the issue nd move on

How where their grievances being addressed? Up till now have those grievances been addressed? When was d curfew and when did d incident at lekki take place? Since d state govt said it didn't invite d army to enforce curfew, then on whose authority were d army operating? Also what clash did d lekki protesters clash with d army?

On d 20th of October, d day of d lekki incident, several parts of Lagos on d mainland had witnessed violence in which police stations & other public & private properties were being burnt& destroyed by hoodlums. This was what prompted d announcement of a curfew.

D question is this, Was there any such incidents of violence during d day on 20th October on d island & in lekki specifically? Y were d soldiers go to lekki that was peaceful to enforce curfew but were nowhere to be seen on d mainland where there was violence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by Downey(f): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
Yeh! yeh!! yeah!!!
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by hisexcellency34: 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
Are we not the giant of Africa again

lexy2014:

Is nigeria consequential?
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by JaneYave(f): 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
Distractive tactics.Leaving crucial issues to go after people doing what they know Cunning politics is the order of the day.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by lexy2014: 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Are we not the giant of Africa again

grin grin in what way? U are spreading fake news
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by Latvin: 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
They may have been killed that night. But i am annoyed with people asking this: "if your family member was among victims would you be unconcerned?" thats a stupid question. If i tell my bro or sis to obey the continuous govt plea to youths to go home that grieviances re being addressd nd he/she should also obey state govt curfew due to the already tensed situation then that bro/sister disobey me and went ahead to clash with security agents, i will insult the dead body nd may later just say r.i.p due to last respect for humans. Any family that refuse to advice their youth members to hold their peace is only a stupid family. I knw some parents did advice them, but its their own stupidity that killed them. Let cnn nd f.g settle the issue nd move on

Your line of thought makes sense to me apart from insulting the dead body, lol. Pls tone it down.

As you said, govt acceded to the youth demands and called for understanding and collaboration. Unfortunately the youths didn't trust govt and moved on to make more demands.

With the looting and anarchy kicking in, a responsible govt can no longer fold its arms and watch lest it degenerates into complete anarchy. Dont forget that the civil war was preceded by acts of arson and anarchy in the wild wild west. Govt should have used other means to disperse the youths at Lekki tollgate than get drawn into this endless criticism of sending soldiers there.

That said, mistakes were made on all sides and lessons should be learnt. My disappointment is that EndSARS campaigners are not calling attention to those 42 policemen and soldiers across the country that lost their lives through mob action. They seem to only be interested in the Lekki casualties alone. Those other casualties are victims of EndSARS protest and should be duly acknowledged. That for me confers more legitimacy on the struggle
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by Awoo88: 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
Let CNN say " ;ie u fit am again"? You will see Lie muhamed come up with elaborate excuse and explanation why he was quoted out of context. Give it few days
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by BenAndrew: 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
They will still call it fake news.
This government protects their own.
olatade:
If care is not taken, CNN will dig up dirt on lai expose him.
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by naturefellow(m): 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
New year. New foolishness
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by oluspicy: 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
Okies

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by Emekaonline: 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
wildikeman:
God this man is a bastard. Does he think everyone is as foolish ?

Buhari and his administration has embarrassed NIGERIA enough

He is less of a bastard than your own father that refused to give you proper good upbringing

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by Dollanaira: 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
This man again
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by prigoz(m): 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
bolaayenimo:
CNN has not responded to the petition since October They feel Nigeria is inconsequential or what?
Before nko, what is Nigeria before comity of nation's.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by davido91(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
Chachamiliano:
I think Lai has forgotten he has less than 2years and 4months to go. That is 120weeks, 43,800days, 1,051,200 hours. Let the count down begin

It's still plenty nah
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by olisaEze(m): 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
The heading and the news no tally. Nigeria sold her sovereignty to Niger the moment the president of Niger and five of his governors participated in our presidential campaigns.

This aboki pipo don finish us mortal kombatly! lipsrsealed
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by Joseph08(m): 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
Liar Mohammed has resumed work in this new year 2021 grin

Abeg I no want lie lie for this year o undecided
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by desgiezd(m): 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
rastaLivity:
In his dreams, we no reach
I just pray cnn doesn’t sanction nigeria grin grin

CNN sanction Nigeria? How?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by rastaLivity: 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
desgiezd:

CNN sanction Nigeria? How?
Nigeria sanction cnn? How?
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by hotseat: 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
If only this Lai, lie, liar could just keep his stinking mouth shut for once.

What does he intend to do to CNN? Shut it down?

Whatever he intends to do, let him just go ahead instead of uttering inconsequential threats.

Empty vessel!
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by kolmart: 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
shameless fool old man
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by Tharyor1984(m): 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
Who cares
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by EmmyDJourno: 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
God punish Lai Mohammed

He gagged the Press and thinks he can do the same to the foreign media

After all Abacha did to us this Bastard Liar is doing the same 2 decades later

God punish him
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
grin grin
Thank you to China.
Our govt don gather liver to dey three IOs. But Lai should not forget most of our revenue still comes from these western nations and we now need them more than they need us.
So how he should pocket his empty threats and find somewhere to hide his head from the impending tsunami once Biden takes over.
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by Godons1: 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
Your case with ipob nko

IPOB are terrorist. Northern Soldiers are busy using them for TARGET PRACTICE in the EAst.

Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by hisexcellency34: 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
Biden loves Nigeria more than Trump

Agboriotejoye:
grin grin
Thank you to China.
Our govt don gather liver to dey three IOs. But Lai should not forget most of our revenue still comes from these western nations and we now need them more than they need us.
So how he should pocket his empty threats and find somewhere to hide his head from the impending tsunami once Biden takes over.
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by Jostoman: 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
bolaayenimo:
CNN has not responded to the petition since October They feel Nigeria is inconsequential or what?
ICC is watching of them.
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Biden loves Nigeria more than Trump

Exactly. And it's that love that will lead him to telling your leaders how to behave and even whip them into line diplomatically.
Just ask Jonathan how it went with Obama
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by Jostoman: 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
They are afraid of what will be the outcome of ICC investigation of lekki tollgate.
Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by Chachamiliano: 11:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
davido91:

It's still plenty nah

Bros the thing no plenty again. Before you know, we don cancel this year e go remain one year more

1 Like

Re: Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed by Udeyhere: 12:02am On Jan 05, 2021
CNN where are you. Someone needs your Holy touch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement / Senate Declares Airport, Kubwa Roads Death Traps / Ize-iyamu Convoy Attacked At Jattu, APC Deputy Governorship Aspirant's Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.