Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Help Me Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Please (256 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Please by Softboy001: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
Guys please I need your help, please
Am not here to ask for money. What I want is for your guys to patronize me please.

And this is totally free to do so. You're not going to pay a dime.

Actually I started and online cryto currency platform and it seems to be paying much as different people all over the world are showing prove of payment. The only problem about this is that it takes a very long time. But when it pays it about N500,000.

Right now I need about 20 referrals to get this money as I have been into this for months now and am very close to getting their requirements to withdrawal. All I need is 20 referrals. So please help me.

I can guarantee you that this is real and its totally free. Ever since I start I have not to use any cash on it. Please
Help me out and you can also do it yourself too.

This is my number 08122033791 so if you have any questions about it. Text on WhatsApp. Voice call or video call

I'll explain better. So please guys help me with referrals please
Re: Help Me Please by Jack005(m): 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
What's the name of this online crypto stuff?

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please by Softboy001: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
Jack005:
What's the name of this online crypto stuff?

Text me on WhatsApp and I'll explain everything
Its totally free... You won't invest one naira. Just that it takes so much time to withdrawal but you will not invest at all.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Life Partner / Now I Want To Become A Yahoo Boy / 4 Ways To Deal With A Withdrawn Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.