Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video (31656 Views)

Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) / Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made / PDP lost 300,000 votes to card readers failure in Ebonyi - Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by Miracle1991: 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
ChoCho54:
Then stay in your father's bush if you must.
what are you doing in Lagos? Or Abuja? Get ready to go back to your potopoto region.
Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by Miracle1991: 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
ChoCho54:
Stop regurgitating please!

Fulanis have killed and raped my people enough. You either come out from the bushes and begin to live decent lives or be stricken by thunder.
do you know how many people are killed by igbos?
Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by Nwaotu10(m): 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
If the fukanis can't respect their host communities, let them be gone for good.

Our parents are scared of going to farm because of them.

The North should retaliate!
Nonsense!!!

Had it been it were the igbos killing and raping people in the North, they should've been annihilated by now.

Stupid!!

1 Like

Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by Miracle1991: 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
Redcrafton:

What did your constitution say about killing people in their land in huge numbers...?

The funniest thing is that nobody is arraigned in court for it...

The joke is on you.
do you have any evidence? If you have evidence take them to Court.
Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by Iykopee(m): 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
Miracle1991:
the arch Bishop that was kidnapped in IMO state, is it fulanis that kidnapped him.
You guys hate fulanis because of Buhari but I will remind you that 50% of igbos are not staying in the east.
The day you push the north to wall, you will know that nobody have the Monopoly of violence.

Sharrap. Go and rent that bush if u must stay in the bush. No land is free of charge in the East. U blood sucking vampires either rent the bush, rent a house in the city or move your scabies infested asses out of the state. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by NaMeAboki: 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
Igbos and their foolish discriminatory and superiority mentality against northerners -they are as usual starting another round of bigotry that they cannot finish.

Let them not forget their past misadventures against northerners because northerners always know how to beat and outdo them in their very own game:

1) In 1966, they took over power after selectively killing our political leaders and senior army officers; while taunting us - we all know what followed.

2) Under GEJ, they arbitrarily started arresting and detaining northerners in makeshift camps as Boko Haram suspects and subsequently registering and demanding them to carry special ID cards.
It took the timely intervention of the FG before resulting in serious retaliatory measures from northerners who were incensed and spoiling for war.

3) Similarly, under PMB; their IPOB started threatening and insulting northerners and their leaders in the guise of agitating for Biafra - again we can recall how they reacted, running helter skelter, cap in hand, begging for peace after northern youths gave them quit notice.

Not having learnt their lesson, they are yet again trying revive another round of ethnic/regional strife:
Do they not know that the constitution guarantees every Nigerian the right to freedom of movement and association - including the Fulani?

How would they feel if northerners start chasing them out of northern states and cities because of the crimes of the rotten eggs among them, who indulge in various crimes e.g. drug pushing; dangerous fake products; ritual killings, child theft/trafficking etc?

This is not at all an endorsement of the ongoing killings by herdsmen and damages they cause in farmlands etc; however, we should also be careful not to get carried away in painting a whole tribe with the same brush of discrimination because of the crime of a minority from them.

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by Redcrafton: 5:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
Miracle1991:
the arch Bishop that was kidnapped in IMO state, is it fulanis that kidnapped him.
You guys hate fulanis because of Buhari but I will remind you that 50% of igbos are not staying in the east.
The day you push the north to wall, you will know that nobody have the Monopoly of violence.

I gave up on you.

You just pick one incidence to compare with massive killings everywhere with no arrest made.

At least you know Evans the kidnapper has been in jail.

Now mention one kidnapper from those terrorizing travelers between Kaduna- Abuja and Abuja to Okene who has been arrested and goes to court?

You excuses are watery.

Besides they left Nigeria and your north in 1967...you have to killed millions by starvation, when you couldn't defeat their soldiers..so that they can return. When have the north ever left the south and they were begged to return?

You are the aggressor here but claiming victim.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by Redcrafton: 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
Miracle1991:
do you have any evidence? If you have evidence take them to Court.

So those people were killed by ghosts?

End banditry in two weeks, Zamfara CP orders Miyetti Allah
https://punchng.com/end-banditry-in-two-weeks-zamfara-cp-orders-miyetti-allah/

What other evidence do you slow man need?

1 Like

Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by slowice(m): 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
I have watched the said video over and again but I'm yet see where fulanis are being chased out of their homes and their homes destroyed. The huts in the video were not destroyed but dismantled and their frames are still standing strong. The few fulani peeps in the background don't look scared or worried to me... They are happily moving the properties into trucks stationed there so I don't know what those who posted the video wants to achieve, all I know is that the story behind the video is false. I'm also very ashamed that many supposedly educated northerners believed it and re even subtly issuing threats without proper investigation and application of common sense. Nigeria is very divided now more than ever

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by ChoCho54(f): 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
Miracle1991:
what are you doing in Lagos? Or Abuja? Get ready to go back to your potopoto region.
I live among humans. I pay rent and contribute to the wellness of my host. I don't murder rape, grab their ancestral lands and kidnap them.

Potopoto what?

Apart from Lagos, which other city in SW is your pride?

When did you last visit your village?

Do you know where you originally come from?

Bloody accommodator!

1 Like

Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by AnanseK(m): 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
Tumbulum:
The video is very real and I support whoever did that. Let tell ourselves the truth for once and stop acting as cowards. There are not supposed to use land for free. They should be made to pay rent on any inch of land they are occupying

You are so used to jungle justice. Is that how to collect rent?
When did you send your rent request to them?
And who owns the forest in which they made their camps?
Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by shizzle1: 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
NaMeAboki:
[s]Igbos and their foolish discriminatory and superiority mentality against northerners -they are as usual starting another round of bigotry that they cannot finish.

Let them not forget their past misadventures against northerners because northerners always know how to beat and outdo them in their very own game:

1) In 1966, they took over power after selectively killing our political leaders and senior army officers; while taunting us - we all know what followed.

2) Under GEJ, they arbitrarily started arresting and detaining northerners in makeshift camps as Boko Haram suspects and subsequently registering demanding them to carry special ID cards. It took the timely intervention of the FG before resulting in serious retaliatory measures from northerners who were incensed and spoiling for war.

3) Similarly, under PMB; their IPOB started threatening and insulting northerners and her leaders in the guise of agitating for Biafra - again we can recall how they reacted, running helter skelter, cap in hand, begging for peace after northern youths gave them quit notice.

Not having learnt their lesson, they are yet again trying revive another round of ethnic/regional strife:
Do they not know that the constitution guarantees every Nigerian the right to freedom of movement and association - including the Fulani?
How would they feel if northerners start chasing them out northern states and cities because of the crimes of the rotten eggs among them, who indulge in various crimes e.g. drug pushing; dangerous fake products; ritual killings, child theft/trafficking etc?

This is not at all an endorsement of the ongoing killings by herdsmen and damages they cause in farmlands etc; however, we should also be careful not to get carried away in painting a whole tribe with the same brush of discrimination because of the crime of a minority from them[/s].
what a senseless comment.

Aboki nama, who give you phone?

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by ChoCho54(f): 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
Miracle1991:
do you know how many people are killed by igbos?
If Igbo killers have surrounded your forests from where they kill and rape and kidnap, and you are here regurgitating instead of chasing them out, then you are a big fool.

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by fireback: 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
as much am concerned. fulanis should go to the city and rent house like every law abiding citizens. those huts are illegal structures in people's farms. if you want to rear cows, buy land in the city and build your ranches period. why are you hiding in the bushes. how can a serious business man be hiding in the bush, if not to cause trouble.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by ChoCho54(f): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
NaMeAboki:
Igbos and their foolish discriminatory and superiority mentality against northerners -they are as usual starting another round of bigotry that they cannot finish.

2) Under GEJ, they arbitrarily started arresting and detaining northerners in makeshift camps as Boko Haram suspects and subsequently registering demanding them to carry special ID cards. It took the timely intervention of the FG before resulting in serious retaliatory measures from northerners who were incensed and spoiling for war.

3) Similarly, under PMB; their IPOB started threatening and insulting northerners and her leaders in the guise of agitating for Biafra - again we can recall how they reacted, running helter skelter, cap in hand, begging for peace after northern youths gave them quit notice.

How would they feel if northerners start chasing them out northern states and cities because of the crimes of the rotten eggs among them, who indulge in various crimes e.g. drug pushing; dangerous fake products; ritual killings, child theft/trafficking etc?

This is not at all an endorsement of the ongoing killings by herdsmen and damages they cause in farmlands etc; however, we should also be careful not to get carried away in painting a whole tribe with the same brush of discrimination because of the crime of a minority from them.
Stop wailing and do something!

1 Like

Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by AnanseK(m): 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
slowice:
I have watched the said video over and again but I'm yet see where fulanis are being chased out of their homes and their homes destroyed. The huts in the video were not destroyed but dismantled and their frames are still standing strong. The few fulani peeps in the background don't look scared or worried to me... They are happily moving the properties into trucks stationed there so I don't know what those who posted the video wants to achieve, all I know is that the story behind the video is false. I'm also very ashamed that many supposedly educated northerners believed it and re even subtly issuing threats without proper investigation and application of common sense. Nigeria is very divided now more than ever

And you are really surprised that some northerners believe it. But are you are not surprised that a lot of Igbos are cheering the video and heaping more insults on the supposedly evicted Fulanis?

The country should be divided. We must call their bluff.
Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by ChoCho54(f): 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
Miracle1991:
When you finish killing bandits and Boko Haram, then we will take you serious
Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by Redcrafton: 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
ChoCho54:
If Igbo killers have surrounded your forests from where they kill and rape and kidnap, and you are here regurgitating instead of chasing them out, then you are a big fool.

This fair enough.

You are on point.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by Miracle1991: 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
ChoCho54:
I live among humans. I pay rent and contribute to the wellness of my host. I don't murder rape, grab their ancestral lands and kidnap them.

Potopoto what?

Apart from Lagos, which other city in SW is your pride?

When did you last visit your village?

Do you know where you originally come from?

Bloody accommodator!
sorry, I don't reply women, especially those OSU women that will be chase out of their fathers house once the father is dead. Infact I pity them anytime I see them in the north doing prostitution.
Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by ChoCho54(f): 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
AnanseK:

And you are really surprised that some northerners believe it. But are you are not surprised that a lot of Igbos are cheering the video and heaping more insults on the supposedly evicted Fulanis?
The video is real. The Forest occupants know the game is up and must go peacefully or be pushed.
Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by ChoCho54(f): 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
Miracle1991:
sorry, I don't reply women, especially those OSU women that will be chase out of their fathers house once the father is dead. Infact I pity them anytime I see them in the north doing prostitution.
Lol.. you are a SIMP!

I HATE SIMPS!
Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by Tumbulum: 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
AnanseK:

You Azare so used to jungle justice. Is that how to collect rent?
When did you send your rent request to them?
And who owns the forest in which they made their camps?
who gave them the right to walk into peoples land,build house,occupy it with their families without asking permission from the owners of the land?
Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by ChoCho54(f): 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
Redcrafton:

This fair enough.

You are on point.
Kpomkwem!!
Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by Miracle1991: 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
Redcrafton:

So those people were killed by ghosts?

End banditry in two weeks, Zamfara CP orders Miyetti Allah
https://punchng.com/end-banditry-in-two-weeks-zamfara-cp-orders-miyetti-allah/

What other evidence do you slow man need?
so anywhere you see dead bodies you blame Fulani abi?
Who knows maybe they were killed by ipob terrorists.
Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by ChoCho54(f): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
Tumbulum:
who gave them the right to walk into peoples land,build house,occupy it with their families without asking permission from the owners of the land?
Anansek the futa jalon warlord is asking you who owns the forest

Uthman Dan fodio owns it! grin
Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by ChoCho54(f): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
Miracle1991:
It would be good if ipob did that.
Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by Tumbulum: 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
ChoCho54:
Anansek the futa jalon warlord is asking you who owns the forest

Uthman Dan fodio owns it! grin
uthnan Dan fodio is dead already

1 Like

Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by Redcrafton: 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
Miracle1991:

You asked for evidence and you were given and now this...

You are just floating in a drowning stream.

Ippob are also killing in Sokoto and Niger states?

Just stop posting as you are embarrassing normal people.

https://www.nairaland.com/6280978/sultan-sokoto-bandits-go-house
Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by Miracle1991: 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
Redcrafton:

I gave up on you.

You just pick one incidence to compare with massive killings everywhere with no arrest made.

At least you know Evans the kidnapper has been in jail.

Now mention one kidnapper from those terrorizing travelers between Kaduna- Abuja and Abuja to Okene who has been arrested and goes to court?

You excuses are watery.

Besides they left Nigeria and your north in 1967...you have to killed millions by starvation, when you couldn't defeat their soldiers..so that they can return. When have the north ever left the south and they were begged to return?

You are the aggressor here but claiming victim.
when you were given quit notice in the north, you went to your knees including your red cap chiefs to beg.
You talk of starvation,thank God you know that the north is feeding you. The day they will stop feeding you, another starvation will set your brain.
Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
Shoot the terrorist what are u waiting for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo) / Deborah Ighiwiyisi Agbonayinma Worked In Pencom With Fake Degrees / Babajide Sanwo-Olu & Femi Gbajabiamila Show Off Football Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.