Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video (31657 Views)

Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) / Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made / PDP lost 300,000 votes to card readers failure in Ebonyi - Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by Miracle1991: 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
Veqtor:

Talking rubbish.

If you had any sense, you would think b4 u talk.

Have u and ur fulani pple not heard of d word called “Ranching”?

Are fulani pple d only ones rearing cows?

There are countless cow farmers in developed countries. You don't see them walking around with cows. They have ranches and make even more money than the fulani herdsmen will ever dream of making.

Their cows are even fatter and healthier.

But you pple won't let us rest here. Go into universities in the east...FUTO for example, you see ds cows brazenly walking inside d school, some go into classrooms.

Meaning what? Are we all raving mad in ds country?

If you can't live in the city and pay rent for lands to practice ranching on, carry ur dirty cows u commit bestiality with and leave d south.

We will not die if we don't eat cow meat.
After all, we buy d cow meat... Is not as if u are dashing us. Fulani herdsmen should stop carrying der shoulders high and telling us dat “ after all u eat suya”, as if dey are doing us a favor.

go give your mom the phone!
Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by Veqtor: 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
Miracle1991:
Miracle1991 go give your mom the phone! Truant
Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by Kennyswag: 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
Miracle1991:
Nigeria is ours
you can take nigeria... but allow southerners go
Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by NaMeAboki: 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
shizzle1:
see [b]almajiri [/b]wey dem born for IDP camp feeling himself

GTFOH with your cow brain

Almajiri or Ndi Ayiyo - you think say we no know your secret?

IDP camp compares far much better than baby factories, where dem dey breed ill-mannered flat headed bastards just to be sold off like farm animals.

Its no wonder Igbos grow up delinquent, bitter and full of hatred because they lack necessary father figure and home training to mould them into respectful honest adults.
Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by Miracle1991: 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kennyswag:
you can take nigeria... but allow southerners go
who stop you before?
Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by Kennyswag: 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
Miracle1991:
who stop you before?
get out of here

1 Like

Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by NaMeAboki: 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
Sagay212:

GTFO! there is no space for any modaphucker in the bushes or forest of other people's region. Only animals and evil people live in the forest. Yell your fulani people to rent houses and buy lands if they wish to live in other regions. You don't see southerners coming to the north to look for free land. They buy or rent and even after paying, you evil quota system hyenas look for every possible ways to destroy their properties and businesses. You want to import your insecurity and madness to the south? It will never work.

Constitution gives them right to settle anywhere and pursue a legitimate (not illegal) living; if you ppl can't live with that, too bad.
Nothing more evil than CANNIBALS who eat other ppl as food - Tufiakwa!
Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by supercase1(m): 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
Jaazz:
Herdsmen can not carry their hundreds of cows to stay in your face me and face you apartment in the east.

They mount temporary camp in the bush to herd their cows and not to disturb locals with the movement of their cows.

Why are you people chasing them??

Why stereotyping and attacking them??

Imagine using the sin of few criminals to criminalize a whole tribe.

We have few Hausafulanis in the east compare to millions of Igbos in the north.

If anything is not done... Then we'll surely Reciprocate!
A wolf can never be a lamb

Words of wisdom
Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by NaMeAboki: 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
MummyD2020:

It's simple, let them go and rent apartments and live like normal people. Why stay in the bushes? Their hosts are not comfortable. Can u house someone u are not comfortable with? We know the answer

They don't have to rent any apartment; its their constitutional right to settle anywhere and pursue their lives within the law.
Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by Dedetwo(m): 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
Jaazz:
Herdsmen can not carry their hundreds of cows to stay in your face me and face you apartment in the east.

They mount temporary camp in the bush to herd their cows and not to disturb locals with the movement of their cows.

Why are you people chasing them??

Why stereotyping and attacking them??

Imagine using the sin of few criminals to criminalize a whole tribe.

We have few Hausafulanis in the east compare to millions of Igbos in the north.

If anything is not done... Then we'll surely Reciprocate!

South east is not created for the grazing of Cows. If the Fulani bring cows to southeast, it should be for sale. They should leave the southeast before the heat becomes too hot. You can have the freaking Hausa or Fulani in the west or north, I do not give a damn fig. Ndigbo do not come to north to farm or cultivate the land in order sell the produce to the northerners. One of the reasons Nigeria is so backward remains the fact that most of them are biologically bereft of linear logic.

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by BSdetector: 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
NaMeAboki:

They don't have to rent any apartment; its their constitutional right to settle anywhere and pursue their lives within the law.

It's also a constitutional right to empty the contents of a shotgun into the heads of tresspassers. Every state has it's laws and it's codes, you have the right to settle on land which you own or which is rented and not on private property... Just like I cannot come to your house to fvck and rape your wives, daughters and sisters you also do not have the right to do so. Nobody has the monopoly of violence in Nigeria, Bandits and cattle rustlers breaking state laws parading as herdsmen will pay with their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by Yeyenairaland(m): 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
UMAHI is officially a FULANI supporter of APC

But thunder must fire his left balls soon

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by Miracle1991: 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kennyswag:
get out of here
pain ipob terrorist.
Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by Vintagepipes: 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
NaMeAboki:

Constitution gives them right to settle anywhere and pursue a legitimate (not illegal) living; if you ppl can't live with that, too bad.
Why did God gift you imps with a low IQ. The constitution does not give you a right to occupy people's land for free and without their permission. The constitution may give you access to move around but it does not give you the right to use another person's property for free and without permission? Why are you guys so blessed with a lobster-esque intellect?
You do not even have the right to pass through another man's or community's property. You can only use public access like roads...
mehnn!!!!! No wonder you people are so backward.

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by Vintagepipes: 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
Miracle1991:
pain ipob terrorist.
"Pained"

No wonder your IQ points do not differ much from that of a bovid.

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by Smoke55: 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
This Sets Of Leaders We Have Currently In Igbo Land Both Political,social Cultural And Traditional Leaders Are The Worst In The History Of Ndi Igbo,they Cant Wait For Any Opportunity To Dissapoint,always Talking In The Rubbish,when People Were Killed In Uzo Uwani Non Of This Foolz Directed Security Agents To Protect The Villagers!

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by NSK4U(m): 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
no matter how long it takes, the breakup of Nigeria is certain.

History has been so kind to us to have made us understand that we are never the same in belief, thinking, etc, so why merge us without everyone's consent?

Marriage of inconvenience must collapse for oppression and injustice to end!

.......and I repeat, no matter how long it takes!

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by AnanseK(m): 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
slowice:

The igbos I see supporting cheering on are normal guys.. Not like sm influencers throwing their wait behind a false video. Besides the herdsmen havent been helpful themselves considering their activities in people land, occupying ancestral land with no permission whatsoever. Nobody from the south can occupy lands in the North without paying for it.

Which means you have never been to the north and you depend on fairy tales. Land is in abundance in the north and nobody cares about where and who. Except perhaps in abuja. Northerners are always astonished and perplexed when Igbo brothers or cousins kill themselves over tiny patches of inherited lands.
Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by tplayer: 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
No emergency meetings before you changed party o.

Now you are toadying up to your masters up north for a seat at the 2023 table.

It's a pity?

1 Like

Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by tplayer: 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
No emergency meetings before you changed party o.

Now you are toadying up to your masters up north for a seat at the 2023 table.

It's a pity

1 Like

Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by NaMeAboki: 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
BSdetector:

It's also a constitutional right to empty the contents of a shotgun into the heads of tresspassers. Every state has it's laws and it's codes, you have the right to settle on land which you own or which is rented and not on private property... Just like I cannot come to your house to fvck and rape your wives, daughters and sisters you also do not have the right to do so. Nobody has the monopoly of violence in Nigeria, Bandits and cattle rustlers breaking state laws parading as herdsmen will pay with their lives.

Constitution supersedes any state law, code or local system; also go check the land use act and note that communities don't own land but government does; in the case of a state, the land is vested in trust under the care of the governor - stop assuming rights and power you don't have.

From the video commentary one can easily deduce that the Fulani were not being evicted from anybody's personal land or govt reserved area but from free unclaimed/unoccupied bush in the state - stop lying.
Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by Vintagepipes: 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
NaMeAboki:

Constitution supersedes any state law, code or local system; also go check the land use act and note that communities don't own land but government does; in the case of a state, the land is vested in trust under the care of the governor - stop assuming rights and power you don't have.

From the video commentary one can easily deduce that the Fulani were not being evicted from anybody's personal land or govt reserved area but from free unclaimed/unoccupied bush in the state - stop lying.
No wonder your region remains one of the most educationally backward regions in the whole world. Look at the best your region churns out. Even with the low cut-off marks, your IQs are still abysmally low.
The Land Use Acts states that the land is held in "Trust" and the communities or owners are to ^be paid compensation even when the state decides to use it.
Sorry to break it to you, even when the governor takes a community land, they are liable to pay compensations.

Sorry to break it to your bovine brain... Try another trick.

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by oluoma1: 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
madmohamed:
I'm coming let me confirm. But the coward governor are scared to mention IPOB.
I dey tell you the man dey fear. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by BSdetector: 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
NaMeAboki:

Stop being manipulative and trying to twist the constitution, unfortunately for you I have basic education thanks to being a southerner, land use act also states that I own a land once I purchase it and secure a certificate of occupancy from the state, and those around me in the area who have legal proof of ownership makes them land owners, thus it's a community of landowners and Under Section 288 of the Nigerian Criminal Code it's legal for me to defend myself from criminals and that also includes people tresspassing on my property, It's the rights and powers which will be excised whether you, your emir or the sultan like it or not.

And if we're also making judgements from video commentaries we can also deduce that buhari sent soldiers to cowardly murder unarmed men and women at lekki tollgate...plus you're contradicting yourself when you say government owns all lands but still claim that fulani where occupying free unclaimed/unoccupied bush in the state....the Hausa/fulani beggers on the streets of ibadan aren't on free land.

1 Like

Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by BSdetector: 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
Vintagepipes:

No wonder your region remains one of the most educationally backward regions in the whole world. Look at the best your region churns out. Even with the low cut-off marks, your IQs are still abysmally low.
The Land Use Acts states that the land is held in "Trust" and the communities or owners are to pay compensation even when the state decides to use it.
Sorry to break it to you, even when the governor takes a community land, they are liable to pay compensations.

The guy's daft argument really weak me..
Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by Sagay212: 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
NaMeAboki:

You airhead quota system ab.oki nama keep repeating same thing like it's the only English word you understand. Not surprised though.

If you had a functioning brain you would know moving into someone's land and setting up a dirty house made of wood and leaves is illegal. You want to live there, you phucking pay for the land. If you won't pay, the constitution gives them the right to send you modaphucking terrorists out of their land and if you refuse to go, you get shot in your empty jihadist terrorist, stinky brain.
Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by Sagay212: 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
Miracle1991:
I believe iam talking to a kid. Do you know the procedure of importing foodstuffs from other countries? Just carry one gallon of palm oil to the airport with intentions of exporting it to the US.

OMG! Is it the food you guys eat or the air you breath or the useless Arabic language that you foo.lishly learn that's affecting your brain?

Can you read the bullshi.t you just typed?

Omo to be ab.oki na big wahala oo. Ba common sense.
Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by NaMeAboki: 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
BSdetector:

Stop being manipulative and trying to twist the constitution, unfortunately for you I have basic education thanks to being a southerner, land use act also states that I own a land once I purchase it and secure a certificate of occupancy from the state, and those around me in the area who have legal proof of ownership makes them land owners, thus it's a community of landowners and Under Section 288 of the Nigerian Criminal Code it's legal for me to defend myself from criminals and that also includes people tresspassing on my property, It's the rights and powers which will be excised whether you, your emir or the sultan like it or not.

And if we're also making judgements from video commentaries we can also deduce that buhari sent soldiers to cowardly murder unarmed men and women at lekki tollgate...plus you're contradicting yourself when you say government owns all lands but still claim that fulani where occupying free unclaimed/unoccupied bush in the state....the Hausa/fulani beggers on the streets of ibadan aren't on free land.

Apparently your southern education has so far not served you well; because if it did you would have known (from land use act) that contrary to your assumption; individuals do NOT OWN land but lease it from government, which is the actual owner and in turn permits such person the right to occupy a particular piece of land for a specific period of time (usually 99 years but may vary as the case may be) as spelt out in issued certificate of occupancy (note the key word here is occupancy and not ownership).

Many of you are simply ignorant and living in a fool's paradise - while forming paper qualification, which in any case may have been tainted with exam malpractice and/or forgery.

Yes, there are indeed virgin uninhabited portions of land (not officially assigned to any individual, organisation or community) that make up the vast majority of bushes/forests of the country and which can therefore be freely accessed by any Nigerian ( including the Fulani) legitimately without any legal encumbrances - such as the bushes in the video (based on the commentary) from which the unfortunate Fulani settlers were being evicted from.
Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by NaMeAboki: 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
Vintagepipes:

The Land Use Acts states that the land is held in "Trust" and[b] the communities or owners are to ^be paid compensation even when the state decides to use it.[/b]

Trying to be clever by halve; if communities are the owners of the land then why is it held in trust and under whose TRUST; also why do members of that community have to apply for and obtain C of Os and pay government annual land rent and other charges for the right to OCCUPY plots allocated to them from such land?

Government is obliged to pay compensation when the land is occupied and there some level of development, such as structures, economic trees etc.

However, the land is out rightly owned by government.
Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by BSdetector: 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
NaMeAboki:

Apparently your southern education has so far not served you well; because if it did you would have known (from land use act) that contrary to your assumption; individuals do NOT OWN land but lease it from government, which is the actual owner and in turn permits such person the right to occupy a particular piece of land for a specific period of time (usually 99 years but may vary as the case may be) as spelt out in issued certificate of occupancy (note the key word here is occupancy and not ownership).

Many of you are simply ignorant and living in a fool's paradise - while forming paper qualification, which in any case may have been tainted with exam malpractice and/or forgery.

Yes, there are indeed virgin uninhabited portions of land (not officially assigned to any individual, organisation or community) that make up the vast majority of bushes/forests of the country and which can therefore be freely accessed by any Nigerian ( including the Fulani) legitimately without any legal encumbrances - such as the bushes in the video (based on the commentary) from which the unfortunate Fulani settlers were being evicted from.

Individuals do not own land but government owns lands but free lands exist for fulani.....anyways as long as I leased the land from the government for 99years I have the responsibility to protect it from tresspassers and guess what am sure that even the law isn't even up to 99years old... anyways I won't spend my time arguing with an almanjiri numbskull; you guys worship stupidity, just tell the criminal elements among you that they'll meet the 7 virgins real quick if the continue with their criminality.... what's funny is you talking about paper qualification, exam malpractice and forgery; one of your brothers with similar qualities left Nigeria and shit the bed on the international stage.. dude was so dumb that it was wondered how he became a judge, the daft cowfvcker probably taught that Arabic education is enough to be a judge. Smell quota system bastards

Re: Attack On Herdsmen In Ebonyi: Umahi Orders Arrest Of People Circulating Video by Scout60(m): 12:32am On Jan 05, 2021
Jaazz:
Just imagine... Attacking and chasing people because they're Fulanis??

If not for herdsmen I don't see any average Fulani man traveling to East for any reason with the level of hate emancipating from there!

it is simple.....

divide this country let everybody go its own way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bayelsa Election: Heavy Shooting In Ekeremor Town / Prof Osinbajo And Wife Receive Prayers From Pastor Adeboye At An Abj Event. Pics / Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.